• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
well I jus got done watchin a lot of san (ike) and samboner (fox) match and imho mrdoom is better than san. Seems san hs a little more experience and samboner is a better player in tourney than zeton but zeton has a better more adaptable fox. I wish I could go up there and win tourneys with my 4th and 5th mains lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
well I jus got done watchin a lot of san (ike) and samboner (fox) match and imho mrdoom is better than san. Seems san hs a little more experience and samboner is a better player in tourney than zeton but zeton has a better more adaptable fox. I wish I could go up there and win tourneys with my 4th and 5th mains lol
Domo, I appreciate what you said there. I know I shouldn't worry about what others think of me, though. And if you could go up there, you'd definitely **** the competition.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lmao only good things can come from squirtle's *****, as evidenced by the recent rush of wonderful images

He tried to throw me out of the venue and was just an overall *******.
well

here's the thing

what the hell were you doing for him to want to throw you out of the venue?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ive played san online, he thought i was sandbagging him =/. also, not too impressed by sam boner, but than again im falco =/

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Well, in that case I need to play you again.:chuckle:
i dont know. i did everything i do offline except slower, cause its online. but thats okay cause ike is slow anyway. chain throw spike, and charge front smashes...thats all i do online cause its so **** laggy.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
i dont know. i did everything i do offline except slower, cause its online. but thats okay cause ike is slow anyway. chain throw spike, and charge front smashes...thats all i do online cause its so **** laggy.
Regardless, I'll still have to play you again.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
that's pretty...unbelievable cameron. take a pic, i'm curious as to what happened. good luck sorting that out.

Top Bottom