• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You didn't play them Cameron. You did not witness the epic that was a fighter where every character has a 0-death infinite.
Unless you have played them, in which case, I stand corrected.

Also, I'm not too worried. I just think the sooner we jump on the train the smoother the ride will be.
MvC2 says hi. And yeah I know, but it's Finals week man, I'm a little busy XD

fragbait

Smash Master

Sailor neptune has a shoryuken that takes out like half of your life :D
Some characters have moves that can take out 3/4

~Fino
In which games? I've played R, and 2 fighters on SNES where Venus had a ****ing whip.

Also, MvC 2...I don't think MegaMan, Roll or Tron has a 0 death. Those are just characters I play though...I'm sure Wolverine has one (using Resets of course) and...I won't even say it, but suffice it to say I was thinking about Cable.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys, for those of you who have seen the $500 Bonus Pot for NKv3, I figured it out.

I talked to Domo, and he said it's OK to take the pots of those tournaments and put it toward the $500. Basically, this should take 10 weeks or less, if we can get at least 10 people to show up every Sunday.

I understand that no cash prizes will be given away, but please realize how important this is. Try to make Domo's Sunday tournaments as often as you can.

Also, both Domo and I profited from the Sunday tourney's both times, so you know we're not biased : )

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
MrDoom8000 (1:28:12 PM): I can sdi away from Snake's f-tilt. If I get hit by the first part, I'll essentially warp behind him.
"Teh Brettster" (1:28:36 PM): Amazing. I have done that a few times, but by no means consistently
MrDoom8000 (1:28:56 PM): You want to know what made me strive to do such stuff?
"Teh Brettster" (1:29:17 PM): Why not? Do tell.
MrDoom8000 (1:29:29 PM): This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYb-I1CKJ4
"Teh Brettster" (1:30:38 PM): W... T.. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
"Teh Brettster" (1:31:02 PM): LOLLLLL
Super SDI for the win.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
*sigh* fox just got super boring.

With all the gay techniques people are coming up with for fox, I got some "gay" of my own.

=/

With all these 0 death crap going on this game is turning into smash64...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
*sigh* fox just got super boring.

With all the gay techniques people are coming up with for fox, I got some "gay" of my own.

=/

With all these 0 death crap going on this game is turning into smash64...
im sure they're not meant especially at fox. i need some new gimps specifically for him though, the one i have is getting old.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys, for those of you who have seen the $500 Bonus Pot for NKv3, I figured it out.

I talked to Domo, and he said it's OK to take the pots of those tournaments and put it toward the $500. Basically, this should take 10 weeks or less, if we can get at least 10 people to show up every Sunday.

I understand that no cash prizes will be given away, but please realize how important this is. Try to make Domo's Sunday tournaments as often as you can.
Thoughts?? Come on guys...

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wait are u saying that whoever gets 1st in Domo's tounaments doesn't get anyof it? if so, i don't like it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Beautiful. Thank you.

Btw, I'm uploading these sets from this past Sunday that were on my Wii:

• Holms vs Zeton
  • 4rce vs Domo
  • Affinity vs Zeton
  • Domo vs Clel
  • Clel vs Nynja
  • Nynja vs Zeton
  • Affinity vs Domo (WFs & GFs)
For some reason, no LFs replays were found on my Wii or SD card; one match from GFs is missing as well. If anybody has a SD card with them on there, let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kansas stepping it up for the big tourney o.o Now that is dedication.

Imo you guys can have a venue fee and throw whatever that raises toward the bonus pot, it's what we do to do fundraisers and such for guys here in Abq heh. We're gonna do one to buy one of our guys another copy of brawl since some *** took his at a tourney ages ago =(

fragbait

Smash Master
That's pretty cool that you guys are doing that Dekar. I'm looking forward to seeing you at NK3.
Yeah, we're stepping it up for all our smash buddies. We want to pull in more people, both new and old.

Also, I'm down with the idea you've got Affinity, especially since it won't be affecting me anyway! XD jokes

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
These are the replays I have from 13 December. Next time, please save on the SD card and not the wii console.

Mr. Doom vs Blarg
Clel vs The S Word
Steeler vs Blarg
Steeler vs Affinity
Nynja vs Blarg
Mr. Doom vs Zeton
Mr. Doom vs Domo
Mr. Doom vs Holms
Mr. Doom vs Affinity

Some of my files are missing as well. I wonder if we even saved them?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Kansas stepping it up for the big tourney o.o Now that is dedication.

Imo you guys can have a venue fee and throw whatever that raises toward the bonus pot, it's what we do to do fundraisers and such for guys here in Abq heh. We're gonna do one to buy one of our guys another copy of brawl since some *** took his at a tourney ages ago =(
why dont you download it?

Fino

Smash Master
What exactly are you trying to say?
Results

1: Domo (MK)
2: Affinity (MK)
3: Nynja (Not MK)
4: Holms (Not MK)
5: Zeton (Not MK)
5: Mr. Doom (Not MK)
7: Clel (Sometimes MK)
7: Steeler (Not MK)
9: Blarg (Not MK)
9: The S Word (Not MK)
13: 4rce (Not MK)

MegaMan 2
Tournament Results:

1: Domo (MK)
2: Affinity (MK)
3: Nynja (Not MK)
4: Zeton (Not MK)
5: Clel (Sometimes MK)
5: Holms (Not MK)
7: DT (Not MK)
7: The Real Inferno (Not MK)
What am I not trying to say O.o?
Also, both Domo and I had an easy win at the Sunday tourney's both times, so you know we're not biased : )
*fixed*

~Fino :bee:
*Double fixed*
For the illiterate's convenience? O.o

~Fino

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
naw fino my bracket would have been easy if I had you in it. You so wack if they gave you a bye in the 1st round the bye would advance. Quit talkn **** if you aint here to play. It gets annoying and old. And I like how you john about mk more than the ppl that actually gotta fight em. And didn't affinity beat your marth with ness?....... Nuff said.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Then read it again.

~Fino
naw fino my bracket would have been easy if I had you in it. You so wack if they gave you a bye in the 1st round the bye would advance. Quit talkn **** if you aint here to play. It gets annoying and old. And I like how you john about mk more than the ppl that actually gotta fight em. And didn't affinity beat your marth with ness?....... Nuff said.

Top Bottom