• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Wow... so many pages of drama, so much I want to say, so much I'm not going to say, and so much lol. That is all.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol wow cameron........i cant help but laugh at that comment lol

i think im going to start CP brinstar i do so well there (lol poor nana i keep spiking her into the lava :D)

D

Deleted member

tekken 6 midnight lauch, get hyped *****es

all of you should play blazblue

Depster

Smash Champion
I can't quit talking to my friends about how awesome of a time I had at NKv2 and am already getting them hyped for v3. Is that normal for someone going for the first time?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Wow... so many pages of drama, so much I want to say, so much I'm not going to say, and so much lol. That is all.
Aqua's too cute for drama.

=P

I almost feel bad for always giving her a hard time... but I can't stop laughing long enough for that to happen lol

Hey Casey... wanna buy her shoe?

fragbait

Smash Master
Wow...so much to think about.

First off, I know I don't matter much, but I'm not quitting. I love this game and the people who play too much to leave it behind. And even if most of you may not believe it, I know I'm getting better at this game. Sure, MK's always gonna be broken, but that didn't stop Lee Martin did it? Does it stop Zeton?
I love the competition aspect, and meeting new people, and if I hadn't joined this game, I would have never met any of you guys, and you are all great friends.
Holms, Zeton, Clel, I'm looking forward to continuing to improve with you.
Everyone else, good luck, and I'm sad to see you leave this game. I'll probably pick up Blaz and/or Tekken so I'll still see you all around.
Cheers.

Oh, as a side note, you STILL haven't sold that shoe KY? LOL

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
After a two-day hiatus, I just have this to say:

I really appreciate all of the effort that went into being a TO. Cameron, you are great. :)

And: I am SOOOOOO inconsistent. I can take games off of Lain and KOS-MOS, but lose to scrubby G&W players? Whatever.

Also, listen to all the confusion in this thread over lil' ol' BOOOOOOJANGLES!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Reminder for those who have Pokémon Platinum: November 8th is the last day you can receive Oak's Letter from the Mystery Gift option via Nintendo Wifi Connection. I believe that is the second Sunday of that month.

Also, for those who have Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum, Arceus will be distributed from Toys 'R' Us via the Mystery Gift [wireless] option starting November 7th and ending [I believe] on the 15th.

One more reminder: Daylight Savings Time begins November 1st. Set those clocks back one hour.

Ugh, getting a migraine at 3 in the morning is very depressing... Could not go to sleep...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Reminder for those who have Pokémon Platinum: November 8th is the last day you can receive Oak's Letter from the Mystery Gift option via Nintendo Wifi Connection. I believe that is the second Sunday of that month.

Also, for those who have Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum, Arceus will be distributed from Toys 'R' Us via the Mystery Gift [wireless] option starting November 7th and ending [I believe] on the 15th.

One more reminder: Daylight Savings Time begins November 1st. Set those clocks back one hour.

Ugh, getting a migraine at 3 in the morning is very depressing... Could not go to sleep...
arceus, chip damage!

120 base stats....

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol that was funny watching you attempt so sell her shoe (especially Lains response lol...)

lol my 3rd boring today i have no teacher this hour :p so im just sitting her doing whatever on the computer

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alot of drama cause of one tournaments, I thought the south would encourage you guys to get better but instead people are quitting? Uh don't let one minor bump stop you guys, I wish to see Kansas at future events so I hope yall don't quit or Dphat won't have a reason to scream anymore :(.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Alot of drama cause of one tournaments, I thought the south would encourage you guys to get better but instead people are quitting? Uh don't let one minor bump stop you guys, I wish to see Kansas at future events so I hope yall don't quit or Dphat won't have a reason to scream anymore :(.
Teach Lil Will how to play the game. Actually...teach a lot of the smash community to actually PLAY the game. (:

Gathering for Tekken 6, my house 6:00 today!
Love you Karma.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I'll be showing up, I'll play some blaz if there's a set-up for it, not to sure about tekken, I might try and get butt ***** at it for a couple games =P

Top Bottom