• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
I would, but I need to conserve my gas, otherwise I won't be able to get to school to get paid :O!!!! :laugh:

MLIA

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i have johns

bojangles took games off lain and kosmos? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :)

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Alot of drama cause of one tournaments, I thought the south would encourage you guys to get better but instead people are quitting? Uh don't let one minor bump stop you guys, I wish to see Kansas at future events so I hope yall don't quit or Dphat won't have a reason to scream anymore :(.
Do not take away this poor man's scream.

Oh and Steeler, I guess I threw my phone at you in my sleep, when you were trying to give it to me to shut off the alarm, I'm sorry I threw it at you and sorry if it hit you. I literally don't recall that happening.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Oh and Steeler, I guess I threw my phone at you in my sleep, when you were trying to give it to me to shut off the alarm, I'm sorry I threw it at you and sorry if it hit you. I literally don't recall that happening.
You threw it at me while Fino and I were playing. It's ok, it was actually pretty funny :laugh:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Everyone that thinks Brawl is gay and unfun just needs to main Wario. He solves all problems.

Also, I love BlazBlue, but that game is pretty broken as well.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Everyone that thinks Brawl is gay and unfun just needs to main Wario. He solves all problems.

Nah, I'll stick with fox and continue to do somersaults, back flips, and barrel rolls.

fragbait

Smash Master
http://www.littlerockgamecon.com/events/tournaments
Little late, but they have Brawl, T6 and Blaz.
Anyone interested?
Should be easy take, their rules are heavily modded Back room.

Match Settings:
*All game settings not listed are set to default*

* Match Time: 5 Minutes
* Stock: 3 Lives
* Handicap: Off
* Stage Selection: Random
* Items: Off
* Winner Character Lock
* Counter pick allowed

Stages:
*Chosen at random for the choices below*

* Yoshi’s Story
* Fountain of Dreams
* Pokémon Stadium
* Battlefield
* Dream Land
* Final Destination
* Mario Circuit
* Smashville

Game Settings:

* Preliminary Rounds are will be best 2 out of 3 matches.
* Finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.
* Any tournament players not present when their match is called will have exactly 2 minutes to show up or will be forced to forfeit their match. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Neither friends nor staff can save you.
* You may bring your own controller. However they will be inspected before use to make sure they are tournament legal.
* NO turbo functions may be used at all; doing so will result in an immediate disqualification.
* Players have 1 minute to adjust their controller settings to their likings.
* No glitching or cheating will be allowed at all. Doing so will result in an immediate disqualification.
* Metaknights Infinite Cape Glitch is banned.
* Stalling is banned. If a judge declares you are stalling you have 10 seconds to engage in action before you’re disqualified. Chain throwing a character past 300% is considered stalling.

Fino

Smash Master
Best Family Guy episode ever! I talked to some of you about this one.

http://watchfamilyguyonline.org/movie/94-Family_Guy_518_Meet_The_Quagmires.html
Looks like the script writters from family guy stopped sucking. I may start watching it again. lol.
that stage list makes no sense. Fountain of Dreams isnt even in Brawl lol
Lol, yeah. Anyways, MJG and I are planning on going to be going to either the balanced brawl tournament in St Louis Nov 7 or the tournament in Iowa Nov 14 (multi-game tournament)
Anyone else want to go? If we don't get other people we probably can't make it.

~Fino

Holms

Smash Ace
So long as it isn't Fino's car we'd be riding in, I'd be down. Then again, I think I wouldn't mind...

KY_Des

Smash Ace

Blazblue is too good. Plus it's getting re-balanced in the next version come Winter.

tournament in Iowa Nov 14 (multi-game tournament)
Anyone else want to go?
~Fino

Blazblue?

If it's less than $10 entry I don't wanna go. Costs too much to get there only to make chump change.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Blazblue is too good. Plus it's getting re-balanced in the next version come Winter.

Blazblue?

If it's less than $10 entry I don't wanna go. Costs too much to get there only to make chump change.
ive heard arakune and rachel are going to blow. which is good for me=)

lain

Smash Master
how much did it cost to get lain here? id be more than glad to help on that one. I realy enjoyed playing him.
It costs about $120-$150 total to go there (it costed an *** load this time cause i bought the tickets last minute). If you guys ever have a tourney or something maybe I'll be there or something?

and Domo, please don't quit. I will drive down there myself and make you not quit.

Fino

Smash Master
So long as it isn't Fino's car we'd be riding in, I'd be down. Then again, I think I wouldn't mind...

Blazblue?

All the main tournament games:
Games:
There will be four main event games that will be $10 to join each. These games are
-Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
-Smash Bros: Brawl (Wii)
-Super Street Fighter 2: HD Remix (PS3)
-Street Fighter 3: Third Strike 2v2 teams (PS2)

Side tournaments games:
-Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core $5 (PS2) (Ran by Klaige)
-Mystery Tournament $1 (?) (Ran by Sonny)
-BlazBlue $5 (Ran by Klaige)
-Puzzle Fighter HDRemix (Ran by EvilZangief)
-Tatsunoko VS Capcom (Wii) (Ran by Kamig)
-Smash Bros Melee (GC) (Ran by Mutha ****ing Uli)
-Tekken 6 (PS3) (Ran by AxioM)

Sorry Ky :(

~Fino

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
It costs about $120-$150 total to go there (it costed an *** load this time cause i bought the tickets last minute). If you guys ever have a tourney or something maybe I'll be there or something?

and Domo, please don't quit. I will drive down there myself and make you not quit.
who would i hlep?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yes i'd love to go to the bbrawl tournament

need to find myself a **** ton of aluminum foil

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Get some for me, too, would ya?

I already know of a couple places to get burritos. But I think there are three in town.

*Checks earlier posts*

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You don't need a lot of foil.

You can go in there with foil bracelet if you wanted and get a free burrito, but that'd be pretty lame lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That Chipotle is easily the worst one in town. I never go there unless I'm that far East and really craving Chipotle.

Wichita Chipotle Tier List

Top Tier
Central and Hillside

Middle Tier
New Market Square

Bottom Tier
29th and Rock

I'm excited to see where the upcoming Kellogg and Rock location will end up.
Found it.

10Found its.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253652

get *****. technically we can have like 20 neutrals now lol.

any of you guys taking a break from brawl interested in balanced brawl? it's really quite fun when you watch ganondorf wreck ****. i think it'd be a nice change of pace to face snake with slightly weaker tilts or wario with weaker uair/fsmash. or if your character was changed a bit.

PLUS WE CAN PLAY BRAWL SOCCER

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
actually Aqua above ratman she beat him in a snake ditto ;)

anywayssss

balanced brawl actually sounds kinda fun i always wanted to give it a try

Top Bottom