• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Btw, smashville, battlefield, and rainbow cruise are all you need to win against him. Just cp back to one of those stages if you lose the first match. Now on RC, snake completely obliterates you on the ship, just run away, take it at your pace. Then once the scenery changes start running away with a percent lead. Opportunities to rack up damage/kill him will come with the stage moving. JUST DO NOT get a bad start.
Man. F***! Why do I have to be in the same city as Karma!
=(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hello i am new to smashboards. my name is stealth raptor, and i go to Wichita State. Attackstorm told me about smash boards and have just gotten around to signing up here. just wanted to say hi to all those from the wichita area! if you were at the recent tourny, you may have seen me there. though i cant this friday, i am going to try to come to the meeting the friday after this one.

page 17 bishes. i be old school

Top Bottom