• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Post 5801 on page 387 on the 25th of October was my first time in this thread.

I think I posted on the Bi-Weekly thread before this one though.

I've come a long way since then. =)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i just locked my keys in my car

i hate myself

i plan on waking up early and calling the police, they'll do it for free but i've heard that it takes them a while to get there. any better ideas?

i've already tried the hanger stuff btw lol

Omnath

Smash Ace
i just locked my keys in my car

i hate myself

i plan on waking up early and calling the police, they'll do it for free but i've heard that it takes them a while to get there. any better ideas?

i've already tried the hanger stuff btw lol
Use rock smash on your window?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Im from wichita too guys... yeah id like to test some of my skills and see if i get pwned by anybody... because yeah... there are nothing but noobs over buy where i live... so yeah... anybody want a challenge... come get some!!!
lol believe it or not guys this is from page 17. yeah. i pwn a lot of you lol. back when i was all about melee. :D

lol stealth u beat me here by 1 day. lol.

Omnath

Smash Ace
I've been around for a while, you just never knew till recently. I'm THAT omnipotent.

Fino

Smash Master
Heh, I'll take one, I'll even go to rainbow cruise. :)
Heh, how much? =]

Wanna explain why? lol

Nice avatar btw
Because you think you're better than me, and so I want you to put money on it. I think I can take you without using a broken character, or any S tier characters (since we all know those are the only characters you play :bee:)
I think you challenged me to a $5 money match in SSB64, didn't you?
I'm down, but we'll have to lay down what the rules are since there's a vast difference in opinion between people on what stages are legal and what's not D:

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
Isn't there a legitimate stage selection somewhere?
hell if I know :laugh:
There's some "legit" stages, but they ban some only because they're laggy online, ect. Lots of controversy on stage.
IMO if you want to keep it to X'ing out Planet Zebes, Saffron City, and Mushroom kindgom I'd be happy =D Though I'm open to taking out Sector Z as well even though it's a beautiful stage..... it's too ****ing big XD

~Fino

Omnath

Smash Ace
****, I couldn't go to class today because I don't have any gas. Really not cool at all.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Sounds like a problem you should've taken care of before driving home. lol.

~Fino
Can't get gas because I don't have money. No way I could have taken care of it at all. That aside, it was directed at the people that actually LIVE in Wichita, not you.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Because you think you're better than me, and so I want you to put money on it. I think I can take you without using a broken character, or any S tier characters (since we all know those are the only characters you play :bee:)

~Fino
No johns :)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Pre Registration for Brawl For Hope ends this Sunday!

Here's the link for the event for those of you with FB.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102723214939

If you don't have Facebook then please send me the following information to pre register...

Name/Gamer Tag:
School/Class:
Events:
Partner's Name and Tag/Team Name:
Equipment:

The rules are basically identical to any other Kansas tournament. Slight changes to the stage list. I'm deciding what to do about infinities. I'm not going to ban IC's grabs, I know that, but I might ban D3's infinites (Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and the other person I'm forgetting...Bowser?).

Fino: I might mm you depending on how I do against Stealth/MJG.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Pre Registration for Brawl For Hope ends this Sunday!

Here's the link for the event for those of you with FB. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102723214939

If you don't have Facebook then please send me the following information to pre register...

Name/Gamer Tag:
School/Class:
Events:
Partner's Name and Tag/Team Name:
Equipment:

The rules are basically identical to any other Kansas tournament. Slight changes to the stage list. I'm deciding what to do about infinities. I'm not going to ban IC's grabs, I know that, but I might ban D3's infinites (Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and the other person I'm forgetting...Bowser?).

Fino: I might mm you depending on how I do against Stealth/MJG.
Lo siento. No mas dinero por brawl por el momento.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm so sick right now. i got 0 sleep last night. like, it was the worst insomnia i've ever had because i didn't even start to get tired until i was at class today.

Omnath

Smash Ace
i'm so sick right now. i got 0 sleep last night. like, it was the worst insomnia i've ever had because i didn't even start to get tired until i was at class today.
I feel ya buddy, got to sleep at 3:30am last night and 4:30am the night before.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If that's what you mean by, "I'm mad because I didn't get put into the NO KOAST v2 trailer qq," then yeah, you're right :)

Top Bottom