• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
From Thinkaman's thread:
Lol...umm...is there any way to get that in meters? Lol.
Or maybe possibly the weight of certain characters in Kilograms?

This is for a physics lab I design myself...

(=

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Are you allowed to Counter-Pick characters in pools?

I'm pretty sure you have to stay the same character for both matches right?

Holms

Smash Ace
You can change chars as far as I know. It's been done to me all the time. It never mattered, though. :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
omfg andy that turtles video is a textbook example of the japanese *******ization of an american cartoon

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I love how they made Xaviar look like a pimp hanging out with Storm and Rogue. If I had been a Japanese viewer of the American show, I would have been greatly disappointed because the opening makes the show look a WAY more badass than it was.

4rce: You can change characters, it just doesn't happen that much.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
He can control people's minds! He can have any woman he wants. On the subject of X-men, I found out that my Aunt's brother named his son Logan Xavier. His full name is Logan Xavier Ho.

EDIT:

Since we talked a little about memes today, an anime I'm watching just referenced one of my favorite memes ever. The IGN Reaction guys. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Anime is Bakemonogatari: Ghost Story.

Plot Summary from Anime News Network: Although there are still traces of the brief period he became a vampire, third year high school student Koyomi Araragi is human again. He happens upon others with their own supernatural problems and finds that he can empathize. Koyomi becomes involved in their lives, seeking to help them and occasionally asking for advice from Meme Oshino, the homeless man who helped him become human again.

It's a fun, REALLY quirky show. Production values are extremely high, there's a lot of references to other animes and otaku culture. There's a lot of cultural references in this one, but it shouldn't hinder your enjoyment too much.

The reaction guys actually have a website dedicated to them lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Steeler: GET WRECKED I'M SPREADING MY VIRUS

soon you will all suffer

Edit:

Mr. Doom: I think my laptop is getting sick, now.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey affinity, before we do our $10 MM for no koast, I just wanted to let you know I 64% 3-stocked the person who took you took you out at the last mw-w circuit event... last night *smirk*

~Fino
I can understand if you just didn't feel like winning I guess *smirk*

~Fino
Big talk from someone that's never won a tournament or taken a serious set off me. Ever.

Let me know when you become a threat.

Because you think you're better than me, and so I want you to put money on it. I think I can take you without using a broken character, or any S tier characters (since we all know those are the only characters you play :bee:)
No johns :)

-Affinity

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Affinity y do you respond to him? He's using inui logic to say he's gonna beat you. Need I say more?

Top Bottom