• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
What's Inui logic?
I think the logic domo refers to is "I can beat person A who can beat person B. Therefore I can beat person B". Which is not always the case.
i'll pass on teh mm thing andy.. seeing as i lost 15 times in a row to you lmao
Every match yesterday was a money match, casey! I'll be over this afternoon to collect my money... IN **** DOLLARS. Prepare yourself.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Prepare yourself... LOL

Karma, do you have Root Beer? If so, I'll mm you, $0.50. If I win, I get two RBs for the price of one. If I lose, I have to pay 1 dolluh for 12 oz RB. Either way, you still win money.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be taking any amount $mm for this and will continue to edit my sig so I remember.

anyone willing to take on my DK or bowser or ICs?

-Ripple

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'll be taking any amount $mm for this and will continue to edit my sig so I remember.

anyone willing to take on my DK or bowser or ICs?

-Ripple
$3. Best of five. I'll take whoever you main, which I'm pretty sure is DK.

Depster

Smash Champion
Um what? My first games were Top Gear, Baja 1000, Super Mario All Stars, and Super Mario world, all for my cousin's SNES. Oh how I loved being at his place...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Ripple, I know you were super disappointed with me when I sort of half-***** our last match so I'll MM your DK or your Climbers. I want to get some friendlies in with your Bowser too, add stuff to my giant turtle game lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey Ripple, I know you were super disappointed with me when I sort of half-***** our last match so I'll MM your DK or your Climbers. I want to get some friendlies in with your Bowser too, add stuff to my giant turtle game lol.
alright then, that's another $mm. I'm going to be rich

bwahahahahaha

Omnath

Smash Ace
I wonder if this is the DK that was one of the three people that beat me in pools at the last Nokoast? He did a good number on me.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Lol ripple im gonna mm your DK and then your ics
alright then $2 each sound good?

I wonder if this is the DK that was one of the three people that beat me in pools at the last Nokoast? He did a good number on me.
don't think so. but I think I have played you before. are you cr4sh?

for everyone else: challenge me!!!

Top Bottom