• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Pre Registration for Brawl For Hope ends this Sunday!
Hmm...I don't think I can go to this tournament. You have a "no sex" rule, and if I went, I'd totally have buttsex with everyone because I'm so much **** at this game.

Fino

Smash Master

Here's the link for the event for those of you with FB.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102723214939

If you don't have Facebook then please send me the following information to pre register...

Name/Gamer Tag:
School/Class:
Events:
Partner's Name and Tag/Team Name:
Equipment:

The rules are basically identical to any other Kansas tournament. Slight changes to the stage list. I'm deciding what to do about infinities. I'm not going to ban IC's grabs, I know that, but I might ban D3's infinites (Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and the other person I'm forgetting...Bowser?).

Fino: I might mm you depending on how I do against Stealth/MJG.
If it weren't the weekend of my b-day and doing something (hello) with my gf I would probably be there... we'll see though.
If that's what you mean by, "I'm mad because I didn't get put into the NO KOAST v2 trailer qq," then yeah, you're right :)
All I hear is $10 MM affinity, you can say what you want... $10 @ no koast ;D

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

Here's the link for the event for those of you with FB.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102723214939

If you don't have Facebook then please send me the following information to pre register...

Name/Gamer Tag:
School/Class:
Events:
Partner's Name and Tag/Team Name:
Equipment:

The rules are basically identical to any other Kansas tournament. Slight changes to the stage list. I'm deciding what to do about infinities. I'm not going to ban IC's grabs, I know that, but I might ban D3's infinites (Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and the other person I'm forgetting...Bowser?).
Its Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and DDD who get infinited by DDD. Bowser and Wolf are incredibly slow moving chain grabs that might as well be considered infinite as well. I might actually go to Brawl for Hope now, but I'll have to see what I'm doing that weekend.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
The symptoms of 2009 H1N1 flu virus in people include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with this virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting. Severe illnesses and death has occurred as a result of illness associated with this virus.

i've had all of the bolded symptoms at one point or another, and some "almost vomiting" but i am a man and can handle my lunch

awesome

i think i just have the seasonal flu but i will check at the doctor's tomorrow

Omnath

Smash Ace
The symptoms of 2009 H1N1 flu virus in people include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with this virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting. Severe illnesses and death has occurred as a result of illness associated with this virus.

i've had all of the bolded symptoms at one point or another, and some "almost vomiting" but i am a man and can handle my lunch

awesome

i think i just have the seasonal flu but i will check at the doctor's tomorrow
How bad is it? The only reason the one strand is so dangerous is because are bodies aren't use to it. Same symptoms, different degrees of how bad the conditions of your body become. If they're extreme, you most likely have it. Don't touch me, if this is the case. ~lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Snake's not the only character with phantom hitboxes.

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvy2a1z8zrE&fmt=18#t=4m40s

*waits for stealth*
actually what you should be saying is the phantom hurtboxes. its a weird property of QA (and one i loathe, as it makes qacing around sword users that much ****ing harder) that between the QA's, for no more then a few frames, pikachu becomes incridbly long lengthwise (left right) and then incredibly long heightwise (up down). if you slow down qa, and pause at the right times, you will see it. the amount of stretch is actually very considerable. and this entire stretch has a ****ing hurtbox. so yeah thats the culprit there.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Degyn: You can pm me on Smashboards.

Mr. Doom: PMs.

Steeler: Please feel better. =(

Inferno: Sounds good, hope all goes well. :D

(Even if you guys don't pre register, the money goes to charity...so you know...it's not a bad thing) =)

If I email someone the flier, can someone post it in the RSC or somewhere around WSU to advertise Brawl for Hope?

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey Fino, I'll take up a moneymatch when NK2 comes around. I should have plenty of money to lose then.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Does anyone have the thread for the height of each stage?
Like Japes has a cieling of X and so on.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Does anyone have the thread for the height of each stage?
Like Japes has a cieling of X and so on.
From Thinkaman's thread:

Stage Ceiling Height:
(highest to lowest, from bottom platform)

(Amount of damage required for grounded Mario to be KO'd by an undiminished, fully charged Mario up-smash. Less damage needed = lower ceiling. Damages/heights are listed for major platforms as well on some stages, in ascending order. Some stages that were difficult (like Delfino) were not closely examined, and some stages no one cares about were skipped entirely.)

New Pork City: 118 (Bottom)
Jungle Japes: 100/97/93
Summit: 94 (Bottom) 71 (Top)
Green Hill Zone: 89/80/74
Luigi's Mansion: 88/84/78/67
Mario Circuit: 88/81/73
Shadow Moses: 88/80/70
Onett: 88

Pirate Ship: 85
Skyworld: 85/80/76/70
Havenbow: 85
Pictochat: 84