• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Haven't lost to a Lucario yet. BBrawl doesn't count, though. Okay, let's change that; haven't lost to a Lucario with Ike, yet.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Co update. Domo and Ky took 4th in teams, and everyone is still in winners for singles (just round 2). Steeler is up right now.

KY is in grandfinals for Blazeblue, which got subbed for guilty gear (the $250 bonus).

Kansas beat New Mexico in crews for $20 a head... and domo and Ky lost it straight back to dekar (newmexico diddy).

Fino's won $38 in MM (no including the $20 in crews), only losing $5 to mikehaze (to see how he plays). Fino tried to run the clock out on meno on japes... and only lasted until the last 12 seconds... gayest **** I've ever seen. Later 2 stocked meno on RC.

Fino lost his voice playing doubles.... like 20+ shoryukens per stock in a team match

This is fino btw =]

~Fino

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Co update. Domo and Ky took 4th in teams, and everyone is still in winners for singles (just round 2). Steeler is up right now.

KY is in grandfinals for Blazeblue, which got subbed for guilty gear (the $250 bonus).

Kansas beat New Mexico in crews for $20 a head... and domo and Ky lost it straight back to dekar (newmexico diddy).

Fino's won $38 in MM (no including the $20 in crews), only losing $5 to mikehaze (to see how he plays). Fino tried to run the clock out on meno on japes... and only lasted until the last 12 seconds... gayest **** I've ever seen. Later 2 stocked meno on RC.

Fino lost his voice playing doubles.... like 20+ shoryukens per stock in a team match

This is fino btw =]

~Fino
Good **** for the most part; Domo and KY actually lost to him? In MM or brackets?

Fino...play nice with their money lol.

Twin Snakes win Gigabrawl!

Ratman is in Winner's Finals!

Teams:

1) Twin Snakes
2) Why so Serious? (Joker and Razor)
3) InfernoRage1 and Affinity
Wheeeeeeeeeee. Gigabrawl obviously didn't have enough Diddy Kongs.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ratman won singles lol

I'm really tired, I just want to say it was a fun tournament and I'm glad that the turnout was actually pretty good in the end. We had good times, but I'm going to pass out now.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I hate myself, but I'm moving up, yeah. Took 9th this time.

There were three different Pit players, I think.

Ratman took 1st, like Inferno said.
Zeton took 2nd.
Holms took 3rd.

I pulled out Spamus only once during the tournament, and that was when Thinkaman took me to Norfair.

lol Sherlock Doom six-stocked a team at Pirate Ship. It was perfect ****.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lets rock at gigabrawl today guys.. good luck
You make me proud!

Todays my bday yay! Banana cake with banana frosting! Banana grilled steaks with mashed bananas and banana gravy!!! Thirsty? Well im out of Bananas so you can suck the moisture off these nuts!! Best birthday dinner ever!!

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Totally random question
Does anybody play TF2? (Team Fortess 2) I started playing it a bit ago and was wondering if any of you had it
yes i play TF2 everyonce in awhile

but anyways i feel kinda disapointed since i did extremly bad there......didnt win a single match in the brackets or in pools.........but hey at least i had fun doing friendlys

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Man!!! How did Ratman own all the seasoned adults??
Good stuff Ratman!!! Do I see the new ally rising lol?
You have done what I always wanted but never accomplished. That's to take a non scrub tournament! (like a smashboards tournament not WSU or Gamestop...etc)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I guess the exclusive FD texture I got is still unreleased to the public lol. Its his way older version that's up for download.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I knew it! Ratman used the code "IDFA" for very happy ammo and armor! Well, I shoulda used this code then: "KILL RATMAN" That would've been instant death right then! lol

Good stuff, Rat, but next time, I'm gonna take you down.

Top Bottom