• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ANOTHER IMPORTANT
WHOBO ANNOUNCEMENT

I wasn't able to make a split and get housing with Dallas, but I have a new proposal:

I just reserved a suite at the La Quinta Inn, with the following amenities

* No Smoking
* Free High-Speed Internet Access
* Queen size Sofa Sleeper
* Full Kitchen & Dining Area
* Full size Refrigerator & Dishwasher
* Two 25-inch TVs w/popular cable channels
* Kitchenware Available On Request
* Convenient Work Desk
* Coffee Maker
* Hairdryer
* Iron w/Ironing Board
* Free Local Calls w/Voicemail
* Sleeps up to 6 (lol)
* Free Bright Side Breakfast

A few things to note:

-This was the only room available for our situation. I am aware that all the amenities listed are not necessary.

-The suite will be all to ourselves.

-This hotel is only 10 minutes from the venue:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=The...he+Woodlands&2s=TX&2a=1601+Lake+Robbins+Drive

-The suite will cost $280 combined total for both nights, so with 10 people going it will cost each person $14 per night ($28 total). I will need the money from each person IN CASH then.

-We need to discuss what ATs will help get all 10 of us in the suite without the hotel noticing. /badjoke

-We need to check into the hotel by 3pm Friday.

-I have until this Friday at 6pm to cancel the reservation, so there's not a huge rush. I would like to know whether or not everyone's in on this very soon though.

-The room we were going to originally be staying in was going to be so packed, there wasn't going to be enough room to run even 1 setup :dizzy:

Leave me some feedback here. We'll also have to talk about this at Andys today.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
^^^

Whatever works best, as long as it doesn't run up gas money etc.

Oh, for anyone that has music they'd like to bring for the trip I found a spare USB flash drive that we can put songs onto for anyone who wants to bring your own music.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
ah not too bad ;3

So around what time are you gonna start hosting Karma?

Also, to save some gas money, can I stay at anyone's house tonight? ( Since we'll be leaving Tomorrow anyway.)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Aww... I wanna sleep in a hotel... For some reason, I just love hotels.

Has anyone ever stayed the night in the CanCun in Vegas (Well, it's a few miles South the Vegas strip)? How about any hotels in Vegas?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
^^^

Whatever works best, as long as it doesn't run up gas money etc.

Oh, for anyone that has music they'd like to bring for the trip I found a spare USB flash drive that we can put songs onto for anyone who wants to bring your own music.
I'd really like to bring smoe of my music for once so if we could copy alot of my MP3s over I'd really appreciate it man.

Affinity: MetaFalcon and Sonic Falcon were just revealed and have not been made available for download yet.

Edit: Zeton you can crash with me.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
you know me Clel, anything that gets the blood rushing and adrenaline going.
ooo put these in the youtube search box and the first result should be the song, I normally use a sound recorder to record em though so if you can't get some I'll send em to ya or somethin.

TWEWY - Noisy Noise
Samurai Warriors - Honnoji
Warrior From Unknown Land
If FF7 Was On the PS3 (Boss Battle)
Unusual Gravity
Myon Myon - Myth Logic Infinite
DOA - Reincarnate

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom will be over @ Karma's later on this evening. Here's another reminder to Ky about the misadventures of Mr. Doom and Ky.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Uhhhh **** guys like no lie. My dad just dropped a bombshell on us, my moms car is being taken in for service friday and my dad wants me to leave my car here so she has something to drive.

I'll try to talk my parents into letting me take it but don't count on it...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
are you serious

worst case scenario, cameron has to take his car...

which i now have preemptive shotgun rights for

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
.................................................. .......................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : :o: : :|: :o: : : :|
.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----RICK ROLL
.................................................. ............................,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : :|__|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; \. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-\
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,\_''-,''-,''~
............./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|................ .............._"

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: have fun at WHOBO, guys.

EDIT: Meta Knight in the vicinity...wait. He got up-tilted by Snake.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Yeahhh, wreck some **** in Texas guys. I'm assuming no Brawl will go down this weekend?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Snow in April. This is the second time in my life I've seen snow in Kansas in the month of April. I'm actually waiting for snow in July.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Snow in April. This is the second time in my life I've seen snow in Kansas in the month of April. I'm actually waiting for snow in July.
Last year, there was snow at the very beginning of June. Last year, we had a very warm winter just like this year. We're getting warmer winters, but they seem to last much longer.

I work a full day tomorrow, so don't expect me to open my home until the evening.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
WHOBO UPDATE!

1) Our trip here involved Oklahoma being on fire and all of us being yelled at by policemen at gunpoint. Details when we get back.

2) Clel, Fragbait, and I played M2K in a friendly set yesterday; Fragbait got 3-stocked both games, and Clel and I each got 2-stocked both games. He's so good...

3) Domo, KY, Cameron, Clel, Zeton, Steeler, and myself all made it out of singles pools. Singles Bracket tomorrow.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Good Job guys. Wichita rawks.. oh and beat ultimate razor
oh and Andy.. i dont think the actual remake remake resident evil for wii hit America
only Japan i think

Holms

Smash Ace
It was for gamecube wasn't it?
And good job so far at WHOBO, guys. Was that MK m2k in disguise, or was it...*gasp*...his apprentice?????

Oh, and something interesting happened my church's Good Friday play: Mr. Doom and I saw Affinity.

Had his face, had his hair, had his skin color, had his size and height....heck, she even had his glasses.

Yes, I said she. i was freakin' out. =/

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, I looked over there and thought to myself: Huh? I thought Affinity was participating in WHOBO.

So much ******** stuff last night... -_-

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I saw Firestorm today at Target! I tried waving to get his attention, and I even said "Chaingrab" to get his attention, but nothing worked. I stayed in his line for a few seconds before the lady in the next aisle was like, "I can help you over here."

Sad day. :(

Top Bottom