• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't know how many times I need to say it but Nicole, your Diddy is just so good, you need to show it much more love. Game and Watch, there's just nowhere to go with that character. You should make Diddy your main and run G&W on counterpick stages like Rainbow Cruise.

Actually Esca, I just came into money, I will totally MM you at WHOBO for 5 dollars now.

Rules: Your Diddy vs. My Whatever
WHOBO Stage list, Stage Striking, Counterpicks, best of 3
We play with my Texture Hacks

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
NO, RATMAN, THAT'S JUST WHAT HE WANTS!

ITS A TRAP!!!

I'm going to release my final version of the texture pack with guide to which color is which sometime tomorrow. I'm trying to see if the SD Loader will let me run the CSPs on the character select screen but something isnt working right and I can only make them appear on the victory screen (useless to us).

Esca

Smash Champion
I don't know how many times I need to say it but Nicole, your Diddy is just so good, you need to show it much more love. Game and Watch, there's just nowhere to go with that character. You should make Diddy your main and run G&W on counterpick stages like Rainbow Cruise.

Actually Esca, I just came into money, I will totally MM you at WHOBO for 5 dollars now.

Rules: Your Diddy vs. My Whatever
WHOBO Stage list, Stage Striking, Counterpicks, best of 3
We play with my Texture Hacks
No, that isn't how things work. Texture hacks are ridiculous, and screw up character models. We play My diddy vs your whatever, on all neutrals, and you can counterpick a neutral.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hmm. I'm not sure what the point is of playing a money match not styled in a true tournament format but fine.

Edit: lol Mr. Doom classic little number there. You know, if you like Math and Science jokes you should look into Tom Lehrer.

Esca

Smash Champion
Because in a true tournament format, I'd switch to Pit on stages like Norfair, Pipes, etc... I dont like getting gayed with Diddy.

LOL BEAR. Dude, your tournament was sick! I forgot to mention it man, but goodgood **** on having the first tourney.

Esca

Smash Champion
If you want to do it with stage counterpicks, I'll do that, and if the texture hacks aren't in any way changing the shape of the character model, then I'm fine with that. Looking back on that post seemed kind of rude, I didn't mean to be at all.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If you want to do it with stage counterpicks, I'll do that, and if the texture hacks aren't in any way changing the shape of the character model, then I'm fine with that. Looking back on that post seemed kind of rude, I didn't mean to be at all.
They don't change the shape of the character models at all. They're completely aesthetic.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Awesome! Now all I need is a signature/banner that shows Toon Link and Zelda and I'll be set. Thanks Andy!

fragbait

Smash Master
*HUFF HUFF* (Drops in)
What did I miss?

XD
Anyway, still haven't gotten response on who needs a doubles partner. I need to know by the end of the day tomorrow so I know how much more money to get. Don't worry, I 'm ready to go right now.
Also, where are we meeting on Thursday? Who ever that is, can I chill at your place for that day? Since we will be leaving 1ish I won't be able to get a ride at that time. Also, Wednesday at usual time for practice Andy?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ok guys

i don't really like twitter, i think it's facebook's premature ejaculation plagued little brother

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

there is some GOOD **** on it

like people making accounts of pokemon

i present you with this gold

http://twitter.com/primeape

preview of what is to come:

MY DOCTOR SAID MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGH AND I SHOULD TRY MEDITATING I SAID ***** I DONT KNOW THAT MOVE AND PUNCHED HIM IN THE BALLS

oh yes. naturally, you'll need a decent amount of pokemon knowledge to truly enjoy the greatness

some other good ones

http://twitter.com/porygon2

http://twitter.com/gyarados

http://twitter.com/cleffa some kind of hardened war vet hahaha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
roflol Steeler that was awesome.

For those of you playing through Platinum right now: If you have yet to reach Giratina and do not wish to use a Masterball on it I recommend pokemon of AT LEAST levels 45+. Anything lower will leave you scraping by against the galactic bosses before hand and Giratina has the ability to up his stats at any time by spamming Ancient Power and Ominous Wind.

Speaking of which, my team BLOWS ***. I've been running throug the game with underpowered pokemon and underlevel. I mean look at this: Torterra, Crobat, Golduck, Rotom, Lucario, Rapidash. It looks okay on paper, but trust me this is not a good team to be running through this game with lol.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if that dude who came in while back telling me to change my name lives in the same area as that other BoJangles.

...But I don't wonder enough to really care.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
somewhere between 2 and 3 hopefully, from my house
I thought the plan was to leave at 1pm? I'll most likely be the last one getting to your house, around 12:30-12:40, considering my last class ends at 12:15.

I wonder if that dude who came in while back telling me to change my name lives in the same area as that other BoJangles.

...But I don't wonder enough to really care.
No, that was Watty. He lives in the Midwest and I've never seen him go by any other name.

Top Bottom