• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
@Affinity: You're ridiculous...lol...

@Stealth: Pro.

@Boots: Didn't you main Diddy? =[

@Karma: PMs yo.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
someone come get me please
You didnt miss anything. It was just me, Mr. Doom, Holms and Karma. I played Link and Marth, and we only played teams.

Look what you did KY, now we have another gay angel posting in here.
=]
I'ma get that butt Huy. ;]

Nicole. Ur awesome. And.... I love you. Marry me? I'm a cuban casanova, you cant say no =P

EDIT
And remind me to tell u pplz about The Adventures of Mr Doom and KY. Hilarious.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If it's about buttsex count me out...unless I'm drunk.

Hmm so I had alot of time on my hands today....

in the words of KY: UHGaBLOOGaBLAH

Who did that?

OH SHI-

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hollow Meta replaces Jason in the upcoming texture pack release I'll be doing. I'm going to try and see if I can add a few more surprises to the pack before I make it open for download.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
that texture is a hollow. my old fave was sir kibble but screw that ima hollow. TEAM BLEACH WAT?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
that texture is a hollow. my old fave was sir kibble but screw that ima hollow. TEAM BLEACH WAT?
Team Bleach son! Get wrecked. Ishida will reap ur ****in soul! And the hollow will eat it.

Which would you prefer?

BLIGA BLIGA BLEHHHH!!!!

EDIT
Just looked at the enlarged pics. The details on those are amazing. The glasses ended up turning out nice too. Good **** dood.

EDIT EDIT
GIRUGAMESH!!! lolcaps
I've been meaning to ask this for a minute now...

WTF?!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole. Ur awesome. And.... I love you. Marry me? I'm a cuban casanova, you cant say no =P
Marriage???? Well I'll think about it. I think that's at least the second marriage proposal I've gotten on these boards, woohoo! Can't we just have some clothes matches? ;)

@4rce - Diddy is hard. That's why I main Game & Watch!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
And remind me to tell u pplz about The Adventures of Mr Doom and KY. Hilarious.
If it's about buttsex count me out...unless I'm drunk.
******** stuff, that's all. But as for Ky and me, we were rolling. lol :laugh:

I'm gonna go see if I can't get May 2nd off so I can go to Kahoka Me Your Moves. (But I'll be missing out on free food if I take the day off... Mr. Doom's stuck between paying bookoo bucks for some fun stuff and going to free dinner! Common case of "You can't have your cake and eat it too." T_T)

EDIT: Cena fails.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Marriage???? Well I'll think about it. I think that's at least the second marriage proposal I've gotten on these boards, woohoo! Can't we just have some clothes matches? ;)

@4rce - Diddy is hard. That's why I main Game & Watch!
o.o clothes matches??? what are those?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
little known fact. I beat kim kardashian in a clothes match. that day I became a man. and nicole we should do a clothes match sometime then u should jus give up.

Cook

Smash Master
Anyone want to clothes match me? Hunger wouldn't, but I know you guys are braver than he is! I might even sandbag...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Did someone say boner?

I'm down for some clothes matches. Win/Win for me. If I win, you get naked. :) If I lose, I get naked. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, what time are you guys leaving for Kahoka Me Your Moves? (Yes, I like to think things ahead of time.) If you leave on Friday, May 1, then it'd have to be after 6PM. Otherwise, I'd have to go with someone on Saturday. (I have the green to go to Kahoka, but I need to remind my employer as the day nears.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey, what time are you guys leaving for Kahoka Me Your Moves? (Yes, I like to think things ahead of time.) If you leave on Friday, May 1, then it'd have to be after 6PM. Otherwise, I'd have to go with someone on Saturday. (I have the green to go to Kahoka, but I need to remind my employer as the day nears.)
No travel plans for Kahoka have been made yet. All our focus is on WHOBO for now.

Top Bottom