• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
roflol Steeler that was awesome.

For those of you playing through Platinum right now: If you have yet to reach Giratina and do not wish to use a Masterball on it I recommend pokemon of AT LEAST levels 45+. Anything lower will leave you scraping by against the galactic bosses before hand and Giratina has the ability to up his stats at any time by spamming Ancient Power and Ominous Wind.

Speaking of which, my team BLOWS ***. I've been running throug the game with underpowered pokemon and underlevel. I mean look at this: Torterra, Crobat, Golduck, Rotom, Lucario, Rapidash. It looks okay on paper, but trust me this is not a good team to be running through this game with lol.
Eff you guys. Mr. Doom has been stuck at the Elite Four ever since last Wednesday... He wants to EV train his pokemon before actually facing them, and he's been planting those berries that lower stats (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamato). But... Mr. Doom knows how long it takes to EV train pokemon, especially if he doesn't have the items that boost evs (Power Bracer, Belt, Weight, Lens, Anklet, crap I forgot them...)

My pokemon are at level 50, so I'm just trying to fill up the dex by getting those sprites (Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie). I opt not to post my pokemon.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Texture Package 2.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?ngn43y4yk14

Lots of new stuff including all my new textures I've made and some team color rearrangements that were necessary to help ease some of the confusion during team battles (this of course did not fix every team issue). Also, a completely accurate list of which textrues are in what order on the character select screen.

Since the list is much more accurate, it's much easier for you to mix and match for yourself now and delete textures you do not like.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Real men sell SPERM!
I actually considered this once, but I always thought I'd be so weird to see some kid, years later, that has a strikingly similar resemblance to me.

Even worse, to get a call in future from a kid claiming to be my child.

Yeah....

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
-ATTENTION EVERYONE GOING TO WHOBO-

I have just been informed that the police are calling us an angry mob.

But seriously.

I just talked to Xyro again, and it looks like I might be able to make our Friday and Saturday night housing more comfortable.

The place we are currently planning to stay at is called the "Sardine Room," and will be shared with a few SoCal brawl players + 6-7 OoS Soul Calibur players. Needless to say that if we all stay there, our nights in Houston will be highly uncomfortable.

I got word that Hylian, Bear, and a few others are staying somewhere else those nights, so I was thinking that it would be a good idea to try and split up for those two nights (5 people in each place).

I haven't talked to Hylian or Bear yet because I wanted to see what you all thought about the idea before I made any more moves.

Let me know what you think. SOON.

-Affinity

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol good s***.

Oh KY, did you find that usb port for your music player for our long journey into the desert? XD

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
neither are you posting ****ing rick rolls. i had to shut down my internet for that one, gg
You wish you were funny.

-REPOST-​

But seriously.

I just talked to Xyro again, and it looks like I might be able to make our Friday and Saturday night housing more comfortable.

The place we are currently planning to stay at is called the "Sardine Room," and will be shared with a few SoCal brawl players + 6-7 OoS Soul Calibur players. Needless to say that if we all stay there, our nights in Houston will be highly uncomfortable.

I got word that Hylian, Bear, and a few others are staying somewhere else those nights, so I was thinking that it would be a good idea to try and split up for those two nights (5 people in each place).

I haven't talked to Hylian or Bear yet because I wanted to see what you all thought about the idea before I made any more moves.

-Affinity

fragbait

Smash Master

But seriously.

-Affinity
I'm down.

Any hosting tonight? Oh, SuperGamer, is it too late to go to the Plasma place with you?
EDIT: misquote...somehow
DOUBLE EDIT: Had to post this.
http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=399
Let's hope they get it right this time.

fragbait

Smash Master
I have to ask real quick, is there any possible way that someone could host tomorrow, like afternoon or something? I need to know because I'm considering taking an extra day off of school to get better prepared.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Ky, if you are reading this, then this is your reminder to tell everyone at Karma's about the misadventures of Mr. Doom and Ky. I'll have that e-mail I received ready to be read.

(Has anyone tried gotomypc.com?)

Top Bottom