• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I saw Firestorm today at Target! I tried waving to get his attention, and I even said "Chaingrab" to get his attention, but nothing worked. I stayed in his line for a few seconds before the lady in the next aisle was like, "I can help you over here."

Sad day. :(

Hahahahahahahahahaha

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol.
I wish I could see some of you guys again.

No one is stopping you. :chuckle:

WHOBO UPDATE!

1) Our trip here involved Oklahoma being on fire and all of us being yelled at by policemen at gunpoint. Details when we get back.

2) Clel, Fragbait, and I played M2K in a friendly set yesterday; Fragbait got 3-stocked both games, and Clel and I each got 2-stocked both games. He's so good...

3) Domo, KY, Cameron, Clel, Zeton, Steeler, and myself all made it out of singles pools. Singles Bracket tomorrow.
1) Congratulations to everyone who made it through.
2) I really want to hear about the story...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hahahaha
I think I just challenged Rogue Pit to a money match on the live stream chat...
xD

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
@Affinity: I found some good ones for you...

Today, I walked out to my car to see four kids taking the hubcaps, radio, and license plates off of my truck. I chased them six blocks until I tripped and twisted my ankle. I limped back to my car and found a ticket on my windshield for $55 dollars. The reason? Missing license plates. FML

Today, I was sitting using my laptop, I was also eating a bag of starbursts. They bag slid off the bed, I went to catch them and in the process my knee hit my laptop which flew off the bed onto the wooden floor, and shattered. I broke my $2,500 laptop to save 11 starbursts from falling. FML

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend of 5 years having sex with my best friend. When they saw me they immediately stopped and said nothing. After about 5 seconds of silence my boyfriend yells "April fools!!". April Fools was 12 days ago. FML

Today, I found out my blood type is B. My parents are type A and type O. It's not genetically possible to be blood type B if your parents are A and O. This means I am either an adoptee, a mutant, or an illegitimate child. FML

God, this site is awful.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Kansas is so legit. I had alot of fun meeting all you guys, and taking your money. =P
I heard you beat CO18 in pools?

Wrong. Parentals. I'm 15. 0.o ....in May lol.
I'm pretty sure parental isn't a word once you make it plural, just saying. Secondly...Samurai Panda said it best when he said "we're video-gamers". We don't want trouble, it's not like we're rapists or something...except KY...he keeps staring at my butt.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Yah, i did. who told you?
I don't know how to get links to specific posts but on the Whobo results thread...

"Hylian said over the livestream. I was kind of disappointed, it was some random pit noob that I know (esca) and some other scrub."
-ADHD

Andy. You're awful.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can anyone tell me how AllIsBrawl is supposed to work?
I'm gonna see if playing online helps me get better, but I don't know where to go to get a match.
You can post or pm me, thanks

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Online has alot of disadvantages and ultimatly makes you learn really bad habits.
But I have an AllIsBrawl so if you need help just ask. My username on there is just Aqua .

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Online has alot of disadvantages and ultimatly makes you learn really bad habits.
But I have an AllIsBrawl so if you need help just ask. My username on there is just Aqua .
that is really not true. most of my skill is from online alone. you just have to accept the fact that there is lag and learn to cope with it. once that is done you can start to play people and learn to adapt to play styles online, and then transition them to offline. its not *** good as offline but it is FAR better then nothing.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Well that is true. But your timing is off and it's hard to adapt to offline after playing only online.
You expect lag.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
so much epic **** this past weekend. omg. i will never forget this for the rest of my life. lol.

also, i lost my first two bracket matches. FML.

at least ky and clel did too. not because they were worse than their opponents, but because they felt bad for me and sandbagged just to make me feel better.

finally, i got to play the legendary m2k. it was hilarious and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i got 2 stocked high percent each time. not that it matters in a friendly lol. in the first game, i did ko his first stock before i died with squirtle...but it was downhill from there. but my favorite quotes were

m2k said something like "i don't know what to do about that move!" half of the time when i rock smashed, even though he wrecked charizard

m2k said "OH WAIT i can just camp the ledge and stall your stamina timer out haha!!" when my squirtle was out

i loudly replied that "M2K IS AFRAID OF MY SQUIRTLE HE HAS TO RESORT TO CAMPING MY STAMINA"

he stopped camping me

i really really want to play brawl right now but i have a test in the morning...

Affinity - You seemed like a really nice guy, all of our matches (except for that luigi's mansion one) were close. You seemed really cool, but dude, you went to a banned cp against me. I even asked twice if you were sure it wasn't banned. Xyro told me it was banned but by then it was too late to do anything about it. I don't know your side of the story so I can't judge you, but I feel like I was cheated out of a potential win. Everything could've gone a lot differently if you hadn't taken me there. 1st match I won, and 3rd match was so close it was ridiculous.
affinity is a competitor, at any cost. all that matters is that Meta Knight is celebrating on the results screen. but to sink this low? to LIE about the legality of a stage? and worst of all...to a CHILD???? he was only 14 years old, the poor lad...well, i must admit...i should have seen this coming. after all, affinity is famous as "The Douchebag that Grab Released a 14 Year Old Girl...at an Anime Convention...for All 3 Stocks...With No Remorse...Because He's a Douchebag..."

do you see a pattern here? there is reason to the madness...both victims were children only 14 years old. it is clear that affinity has a vendetta against all 14 year olds. should he encounter one of these defenseless children in bracket, he will lie, cheat, and steal to achieve his goals.

please. protect your children.

http://www.14yearoldgirls.net/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,248196,00.html

destroy affinity.

ratman...you better run, boy. ultimate razer...watch your back.

lol

btw click the links. especially the first one. it's hilariously bad.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
both victims were children only 14 years old. it is clear that affinity has a vendetta against all 14 year olds. should he encounter one of these defenseless children in bracket, he will lie, cheat, and steal to achieve his goals.
14 year olds are dangerous dude, one beat Ken in a melee tournament way back when, another named CPU beat Ken in Evo2k8... on that 14th birthday they decided to become legends

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
affinity is a competitor, at any cost. all that matters is that Meta Knight is celebrating on the results screen. but to sink this low? to LIE about the legality of a stage? and worst of all...to a CHILD???? he was only 14 years old, the poor lad...well, i must admit...i should have seen this coming. after all, affinity is famous as "The Douchebag that Grab Released a 14 Year Old Girl...at an Anime Convention...for All 3 Stocks...With No Remorse...Because He's a Douchebag..."

do you see a pattern here? there is reason to the madness...both victims were children only 14 years old. it is clear that affinity has a vendetta against all 14 year olds. should he encounter one of these defenseless children in bracket, he will lie, cheat, and steal to achieve his goals.

please. protect your children.

http://www.14yearoldgirls.net/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,248196,00.html

destroy affinity.

ratman...you better run, boy. ultimate razer...watch your back.

lol
I will keep this quote forever. xD I was cracking up so hard. But it's true!!!
Thank God I am turning 15 in May.
How old is Ultimate Razer?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
wow Sam. wow.

I posted a response explaining that I had no idea Luigi's Mansion was banned; last time I checked the WHOBO OP before the tournament it was a legal counterpick. I even banned it against Infinity earlier in the tournament without knowing or anyone telling me it already was.

But yeah, I apologized about it. My bad lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol
Razor is 14 too I think.
This makes me glad I'm just out of Affinity's age range :D
I still want to hear the story with the police though...
Who did you end up teaming with anyway Steeler?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Summer kid, eh? I read a report saying that winter kids are smarter than summer kids, because the summer kids' brains are fried at birth due to the extremely high temperatures. However, winter kids process things a lot slower than summer kids, because the winter kids' brains are solidified at birth due to the extremely low temperatures.

Are you following me? ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Kansas is legit. I eat Domos for breakfast, and SD after shenanigans happen to Squirtles, and fart on KY <3 I hope to see you guys again soon.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
WHOBO FULL RESULTS!!!

1vs1

1: M2K=meta
2: Dojo=meta
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta
5: Tyrant=meta
5: Co18=ddd
7: Domo=meta
7: Melee1=ic/meta
9: Infinity=meta
9: RoyR=marth
9: Light=meta/gw
9: Ultimate razer=snake
13: Error=olimar
13: Hylian=gw
13: Dphat=meta/marth
13: Dmg=wario
17: Fliphop=diddy
17: T-rex=snake
17: Inui=meta
17: UtdZac=gw
17: Santi=toon link
17: Gnes=diddy
17: Kosmos=peach
17: Mike Haze=marth
25: lain=ddd/ic
25: Rockettrainer=lucario
25: Espy=sonic
25: bwett=yoshi
25: furiousduffman=????
25: Zeton=fox
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth
25: Affinity=meta
33: Kashakunaki=wolf
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!
33: Cyphus=dk
33: burrito=ike
33: Le Thien=diddy
33: CY=wario/falco
33: JnewPo=??????
33: Jerm=toonlink
33: phantomx=wario
33: Dekar=diddy
33: Esca=pit
33: Magitek=lucas
33: Ozz=falco
33: Rudy=fox
33: Mr.3000=sonic
49: Reznor=??????
49: KY=pit
49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas
49: Clel=marth
49: KPrime=pika
49: Troopa=????
49: The Real Inferno=meta
49: Steeler=pkmn trainer
49: Chaotic=pit
49: Vash=????
49: Junk in the Trunk=marth
49: Zori=olimar
49: Hyro=toon link
49: Broly=marth
49: Sudai=rob
49: Takeurlife=marth
65: Shlike=ZS
65: Amdilex=??????
65: Cake=olimar
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario
65: BlueJ=mario
65: seiya=pit
71-140: pools

2vs2

1: Inui and M2K=meta+meta
2: Stepping it Up for West Coast (Tyrant + DSF)=meta+meta
3: Capn' Crunch (Infinity + UTDZac)=meta+gw
4: Broken arrow=meta+toon link
5: Asian slores are the best (fliphop + gnes)= diddy+meta
5: Piece of Steak (Zori + Espy)
7: Hoodboys (Co18 + lain)
7: Paper Cut (Hylian + Sethlon)=gw+sheik
9: Weapons of *** Destruction (CY and Poptop)=wario+wario
9: Bwogo
9: ***** Crushers (KOSMOS + Thien)= peach+diddy
9: Rapid Royal (Zeton + Clel)
13: Nom Nom Waffles
13: Washed Up (Stiltz + Roy)
13: Passion 2 Kill
13: It's not running away it's spacing (Dphat + DMG)
17: Inui cut your hair (furbs + mikehaze)
17: Tiddli **** (Trela + THE GREAT XYRO)
17: dallasfinals
17: Sheep Butthole (UltimateRazer + Lee Martin)
17: Stock Cancelers Inc (Affinity + Domo)
17: Our partners ditched us (jerm + phantom x)
17: J.Turley Combo (The Real Inferno + KY)
17: saiyan approved
25: G Bill (Dekar + Kashakunaki)
25: Banana Slides (Tree + Andilex)
25: M2k take a shower (junk + sudai)
25: My **** (adam + Ant)
25: 5 letter s word
25: WTF Is M2k? (Male Platypus and Slaps)
25: 52 (Curoryu + god)
25: Jerry Curls (Cyphus and Pierre)
33: Slippery sausage
33: Onion serinity (Andrew + d)
33: Don't matta, Shrimp Platta
33: Stellar heroes
33: Chaosplayed
33: Junah
33: Metal Rice (Rice addict + Metal Tree)
33: Spontaneous (Eric + Zeke)
33: Impulse 1 (andrew + n00b type)
33: Final Level (Cardboard Owl + Neon Juice)
33: Half a bubble (jeko + thur)
33: Second Wave (PhoenixAlpha + Deviantion)
33: Curoryu
49: Buttmountain (take + esca)
49: Don't make me get my plug suit on!!! (Supergamer + Tempest)
49: nakama
49: Sano

Top Bottom