• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Speaking of team combos.
I was thinking of some for MK and Diddy.
Would MKs down-throw into Diddy's dair and then repeat work?
Or would they have to tech the dair?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
It's a decent tech chase at low percent and would get you lots of good damage. After the spike MEta Knight could just tornado, tilt, or dash attack. I hypothesize Meta Knight could dtilt lock someone who doesn't tech for a few free hits as well, setting up for another move from Diddy.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hello Everyone:

My office has requested that I work full time for the rest of the month. Good for me. I can always use more money.

So for awhile on Wednesdays: games will begin around 5:30 - 6:00 instead of the usual time of 5 to give me some time to get home from work.

Hopefully this will continue. As much as I like having more free time, I miss being a full-time employee and the benefits (i.e. money) that went with it.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
that texture is awesome.

i'd like to keep standard pt costume, replace white with retro, zombie on red, and something else that's good on green/blue.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
o_O

Sorry dude, I don't think I'm ready to make out yet... gotta at least buy me dinner or something...
lol I was talking about Nicole. She wont make me buy her stuff, you greedy mofo lol.

I wants to play smash. I wont be able to make it to Andy's until after 10 on Wednesday. I've got orientation tomorrow and friday night from 6-10.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'll just give it you tomorrow. I'll be working on getting CSPs working tomorrow too. I also got several new textures today including Captain Falcon Sonic/Meta and Millhouse

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
On a more serious note, yeah I'm going to tighten down my game to less characters for a while and see how it goes. I feel that I've been overextending myself into too many playing fields and have become a jack of many trades but a master of none. I need to get in alot of sets with specific people tomorrow night. Namely Bojo, Firestorm, Nate, 4rce's Diddy, and Zeton/Affinity's new Warios. I need more practice against those characters in particular.

M2K and Dojo say Hi.
Dojo before our set at WHOBO: "I'm a noob."

Me: "Yeah I know I'll go easy on you."

Dojo: *proceeds to *****

fragbait

Smash Master
Sweet, I just got my couples skating partner and I don't even know who it is!

(It could've been you KY, but I GUESS we can just make out instead.)
Yeah dude, all your gonna do is make out. You coulda skated man. For real.

On a side note, WTF. Inferno + a Penguin= MMMM, TASTY.

That's funny I'm pretty sure Nicole won't even be able to walk, let alone skate after I'm through with her =D
Dude, beat her in Smash, not in RL. WTF is wrong with you?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I don't know whether to be excited or terrified for this!
I dunno whats going on so I'll just play the shy silent card and gain 2 appreciation pts for it.

Wait, Kansas is gonna have Wario mains/players now?! *Gets excited*
It's gonna take some time, but I'll get my Wario up to par. I might need some pro Wario help though along the way.

Top Bottom