• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Aqua... I dont even know what to say. Just don't listen to what they have to say lol. If I was the person they described me to be, than I'd be an awful, awful person lol.
One word: Sandwiches.

You all disgust me.
Hey, I have no part in this mess. I'm different. It seems that humans do this all the time whenever they miss feeding time. They're silly like that.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom wants to go to Laser Tag Fun on Friday. I think Affinity will post the details on Facebook, or whatnot.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
.... KY posted on Domo's account, therefore the post was immediately removed.

This message has been inserted here bc KY fails and is not capable of deleting this post.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Wow... I dont even know what to say to this guys. Way to make me look good lol.

Andy, I won't be able to make it until after 10pm tonight. I gots work.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
SAC said:

Start Time: Friday, April 17, 2009 at 8:00pm
End Time: Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:00am
Location: Wichita State Rhatigan Student Center Ballroom Third floor
City/Town: Wichita, KS

Laser Tag Fun! Free food, Free video games, Free music! Laser tag with your friends and family in a game of skill and stealth. Bring the whole crew for a night of fun you won't soon forget.

$3 for General Public
$2 for WSU faculty/Staff
Free for WSU students w/ ID
We should go; it's supposed to be legit. They're hiring a company to bring in all the equipment and barriers and everything.

lol @ Free Music

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Too bad we won't be able to see and help you guys when you're both lying on the floor after your lungs give out.

jk

Smoking's Bad!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
OH MY GOSH!!! That is so funny! Mr. Doom is gonna find the laser tag post one of you guys made a long time ago.

EDIT 1: Nah, I'm converting SPID images for my modded Doom 2 game.

EDIT 2: Wait a second... I found it, but it doesn't have Legan in it.

fragbait

Smash Master
What's goin on with the vids from the car ride? I want to watch those XD
Steven has mine, he's supposed to email them to me.

I might go to tag night.

I won't be at Andy's until at least after 9. I have a school thing I have to go to Wichita for, but I'll be over soon after that. I have to go see Hamlet for some extra credit.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Anyone feeling a little lonely should go to Karma's tonight.
Because I will be ****** *** all night long.
;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So, here's a secret about WHOBO. During the entire time I met/hung with Domo, I really really wanted to rub his head (not the one he sticks in the ladies -_-). I could barely control myself.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
To whom it concerns:

I apologize for my outburst earlier. I lost my head after Steven said something about not making it out of pools and said a lot of nonsense things. I can't really remember what I was saying, but again, I apologize.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
To whom it concerns:

I apologize for my outburst earlier. I lost my head after Steven said something about not making it out of pools and said a lot of nonsense things. I can't really remember what I was saying, but again, I apologize.
I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend you. I meant it as a joke and didn't think you would take it personally.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I am feeling highly volatile, now. Illusions, distractions, and nonsense happened throughout this week so much that my cup hath runneth over. Nothing personal, but I need to leave for an indeterminate amount of time.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey, what does everyone think about re-evaluating the Kansas Power Rankings this weekend?

I feel its the time to do so because:

1) WHOBO just happened. Our results there will have a big impact on our rankings.

2) There's enough time before Kahoka that, when people see their new placings, they'll be inspired to play better and place higher.

3) Drastic changes already need to be made. The current rankings are, as of right now, completely inaccurate and desperately need updating.

Panelists, let me know what you think soon. Thanks.

Fino

Smash Master
Domo, affinity... I expect some mk practice in kahoka.... ;D

Kansas gunna dominate, if we don't take 1-10 we aren't trying hard enough :p lol

Also, inferno, I heard you're bringing texture hacks... could you bring a couple other hack stuff too? I lost all my hack stuff, and I can't get it back ;-;

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it is a fusion of my 2 favorite pokemon :) good luck guessing the second pokemon, cause this makes it look like a bat but it really isnt lol. i think cameron would know what it is.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Oh wait, its Garchomp. lol

Sam brought his Pokemon Platinum guide with him to WHOBO. Sam and Cameron were telling me how hes really, really good in competitive pokemon.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Domo, affinity... I expect some mk practice in kahoka.... ;D

Kansas gunna dominate, if we don't take 1-10 we aren't trying hard enough :p lol

Also, inferno, I heard you're bringing texture hacks... could you bring a couple other hack stuff too? I lost all my hack stuff, and I can't get it back ;-;

~Fino
What other stuff do you mean? Do you mean the programs for making hacks, or what?

@Affinity: I think it would be a better idea to wait until after Kahoka as per the original plan.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you guys. ]EE{, aka syntax Error, the original texture hack team that was shut down and disappeared, is sort of back, Every texture they made is now released to the public, but I need to go through and figure out what is what. This does however mean the return of lots of cool stuff: Vegeta Wolf, Imp/Adult Midnas, Mario Pokemon Trainer, Shadow Mario, Heartless Dedede, Heartless Diddys, and still more. Too me, this is supremely awesome.

Top Bottom