• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
soo.....my woman and i r thinkin bout moving to Haven...anybody know anything bout it?
I know it's not to far away from Hutchinson, but the town is somewhat small ...you might get bored there if your not the outdoor person.

Also if anyone is hosting tonight, I'll come through Wichita on my way back today.

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey, Zeton, if you do, mind taking me back to my house? I want to practice some more, I got some good sets in with Gotan today.
Oh, I never went to see DBE. Was too busy brawling.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom demands that they leave Isle Delfino on the neutral maps. Mr. Doom would also prefer for Pirate Ship to be a counter-pick map.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
it was pretty obvious to me that it was a joke

also we are definitely taking delfino off neutral, thank god that **** is finally over

pirate ship is probably going to now be cp because it isn't even in the "maybe cp, maybe ban" list

which 3 of lylat, ps1, halberd, and castle siege will we neutral?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Mr. Doom demands that they leave Isle Delfino on the neutral maps. Mr. Doom would also prefer for Pirate Ship to be a counter-pick map.
I'm against both of these ideas.

it was pretty obvious to me that it was a joke

also we are definitely taking delfino off neutral, thank god that **** is finally over

pirate ship is probably going to now be cp because it isn't even in the "maybe cp, maybe ban" list

which 3 of lylat, ps1, halberd, and castle siege will we neutral?
I vote take off PS1. Sorry Steeler. I just don't like the stage.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
so stats show i main marth and second mk lol. ima jus say i main em both. and i have a feeling that the mk power train is gonna get substantially weaker in a short bit.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Double Post: Has anyone else noticed that there are suddenly a great deal more purple names than before Whobo? Notably DMG, Xyro, CO18. I dont recall any of them being in the SBR before, so I'm assuming this is a new thing.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
xyro has got to be a new addition, for successfully hosting a huge tourney with no probz.

noticed CO 18's new color but didn't think much of it

so yeah, i'd say WHOBO had a good deal to do with this

i wonder when domo's invitation will arrive??

edit santi seems to be a new addition as well

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i was let in due to my successful HOBO series. Kinda like chibo was due to his COT series.

plus, i think they just got rid of alot fo old inactive members. Im only guessing

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
i was let in due to my successful HOBO series. Kinda like chibo was due to his COT series.

plus, i think they just got rid of alot fo old inactive members. Im only guessing

Well I'm hoping to eventually get recognized for my own hard work in the brawl community too, so congrats.

Stealth: I assume Affinity can kick him in between classes some day.

fragbait

Smash Master
I am all for Cameron being let into the back room. It's complete BS that he isn't already.

Meanwhile, bye bye Delfino, and your wonky ledge, no more Illusions right through it XD

Uhm....as for the new neutral? Probably Halberd, because for the most part it is balanced, and Lylat can kill people who shouldn't be AKA too much luck involved, and stadium doesn't stay neutral and balanced for very long. Unless it's somehow locked into the Normal Stage (not likely) then no to that. Halberd FTW.

EDIT: What's the travel plans for KOHOKA? What time are we meeting, where, when are we leaving, when should we get to the venue? Gotan wants to go but he needs to know.
I'm going to this one way or the other.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Stealth: I assume Affinity can kick him in between classes some day.
Will do lol

What's the travel plans for KOHOKA? What time are we meeting, where, when are we leaving, when should we get to the venue? Gotan wants to go but he needs to know.
I'm going to this one way or the other.
Dude, like I said, we're not going to be responsible for you this time, considering you're a minor and how you ran off/disappeared twice over WHOBO weekend without telling anyone where you were going.

This means you will have to go with Gotan, also meaning your plans are not dependent on ours.

All the details of the tournaments are here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224205

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Monkeys are afraid of this equation:

Ike + Ragnell + Mr. Doom + Water = Aether + Splash + D-Air = Insta KO.
You're not special.

@Affinity: I just thought of the most beastly team combo.
MK down throw. Diddy does the monkey flip, but instead of pushing attack, Diddy jumps so MK can go back into the down throw. Do this across the stage until you get to the end and Diddy can spike.
(O_o)y
it just screams "SEX"

fragbait

Smash Master
Dude, like I said, we're not going to be responsible for you this time, considering you're a minor and how you ran off/disappeared twice over WHOBO weekend without telling anyone where you were going.
Or, I did say and you didn't listen. It's whatever though, I'm not going to provoke s*** on here again.

And, I'm asking what plans are because you guys will have the best idea on how long it will take, how to get there, etc. We have no clue.
Plus, if Gotan goes, there is 3 more seats in the car with him that you guys will be more than welcome to fill. That's also why I'm asking, because getting to WHobo with 10 people in 2 cars was hell.

Top Bottom