• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

KY_Des

Smash Ace
ANDY!! Are u serious? Cuz if not, play mbac online wit me. Lvl 5s get hit with too much stupid **** lol

EDIT Foursaken is my new ****in hero hahaha

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton u should have came dude.

Sorry Domo, I wasn't feeling that good today either, and I want to save all the energy I can for the farm I go to go to tomorrow morning. -_-;

I'm sure I'll be more fit this week though :)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That was so funny. You just sat there.

EDIT: In case anyone cares- In the cali tournament that Xyro, Furbs, Sethlon, Kalo, Furbs, and Gabe went to, only sethlon and Xyro lved through pools in Brawl Singles. Sethlon took 13th while Xyro took 33rd. Sethlon was sent to losers by a Meta Knight then later eliminated by SK92 and later lost a MM Falco ditto to him as well. Xyro lost to a diddy player and AJAX a snake main. Still an overall good showing considering there were 176 players.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Xyro didn't specify the Meta Knight's name.

As far as I know for CdF2 we have:

Domo
KY
Affinity
Steeler
Clel
Inferno

confirmed as going. Anyone else I don't know. We still need some people who actually drive though XD. If we can talk Brandon into going we might have one vehicle there but we obviously need two without BoJangles in town.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I just got the Homebrew Channel on my Wii; Brawl+ plus is sooo fun!

@Sam: I got the Fatigue Removal and No Pokemon Swap codes to work. Squirtle is too good.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ahhhh...There's something about cutting firewood with a hatchet in the blistering cold that makes you feel like a man. :3 and makes you realize you can get through anything that is comes your way :D

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i couldnt have that feeling. i dont do cold lol. but u know wat i do? smash whose up for some? lol

KY_Des

Smash Ace
My phone decided to become a submarine for 3 seconds. Unfortunately that's all it took. If I try to turn on my phone either A) a white screen comes up that says error, or B) the screen flashes blue on and off.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Meta Knight is ridiculous broken in Brawl+. OMFG.

Speaking of Brawl+, how would everyone feel about doing a Brawl+ gimmick tournament for the first Bi-weekly in January?

The rules would be:

- Meta Knight is Banned (This is seriously necessary; you have no idea...)
- No Tripping
- Auto L-Canceling (All landing lag is cut in half)
- 11.75% Hitstun
- Pokemon Trainer Fatigue Disabled
- "No Pokemon Swap" Option Available
- All Neutral levels will have awesome new music :)

What do you guys think?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Can I practice with it? Just bring me Brawl++ and I'll take a gander. BTW, Affinity, I have several ******** moments on my SD card... I figure we'll just start with that and then go to the VHS...

Holms

Smash Ace
Hmm...I don't know. Seems like it would completely ruin BOTH games for me. Putting Melee physics into Brawl just doesn't appeal to me.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i heard that some ppl been sayn some **** about me on the side so i would appreciate it if the kids would man up and say it to my face and u know who im talkn to.

and im pretty sure me and clel are teaming up for casa del fino 2. so ky and inferno maybe yall can be a team or sumthn.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah we can run Brawl+ so long as we leave out the Wavedash physics for it. They don't seem to function correctly and the MAD really doesn't mesh well with the projectiles in the game, making it very very difficult to recover against some characters at all.

Domo if you really want to know what people have had to say about you (at least, in my presence. I am not, however, omniscient), it's all very short and succinct. You need to be less of a **** to people for little to no reason, it's grating on alot of other people's nerves. It has nothing to do with your player skill or character. It's just the overall attitude you have been bringing around lately. If you care what people think then you might wish to pull it back a little. If you -don't- care what people think, then I recommend not bothering to ask about it as it's counterintuitive to that particular course.

I'd also like to know why you're jacking my team mate from me all of a sudden. It's not like I've put in lots of practice working with Clel as a team....oh. Wait. I'll team up with KY if I have to. I don't mind it, he's a cool dude and all, but I would like to know why.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
It's whatever to me. I only play this game because it's fun. If I didn't have fun playing, I wouldn't bother because honestly most the crew is emo alot of the time. Everyone takes this game entirely to seriously. IT'S A GAME! It's gotten to the point that alot of the time, it's not fun to play. People throw fits when they lose, boast when they win, and can't just enjoy the game.

Domo, yes I've said some things about you. I've said things about everyone. We all do it. It's just talking. People say I spam arrows, Zeton has 101 sound effects when he plays, Supergamer uses fsmash 99.9% of the time, Nynja plays like sh** in teams, Affinity will sometimes quit playing after losing a few times, Karma couldn't play brawl seriously if his life depended on it, Tempest complains that he's not good alot, Inferno will camp the **** out of you from time to time, and most of the time Domo you tend to be an ***hole to everyone because you think you're leagues better than everyone else.

I said it. So if ur gonna get upset over a few words then there aint anythin I can do about it. I've also said alot of positive things about everyone. Don't be so sensitive and don't focus only on the negative things I say.

And if you wana drop me as ur doubles partner, so be it. Maybe you'll get over it and we'll still be partners, maybe not. I only play because I have fun. Whether I team with you or Cameron, I'm still gonna have fun.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In more important news, Syntax Error will no longer be releasing the texture hacks for unknown reasons at this time so we won't get to play with them after all. Failure.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i tend to be an ******* to ppl who think they are good and really arent that good. and i realize its a game.but at the same time im tryin to take this somewhere. and im tryin to get payed and be the best i can be. inferno i took your teammate cause i thnk me and him could team well. dont take it personal. and about how yall was some ******* talkn about it behind my back and i had to ask about it... thats sad. when do i boast when i win? i win and try to help ppl and all of a sudden im the *******. well check it i can jus help those who want it and the rest of yall can suck a ****. and ky ive proven what "league" im in. Those that actually talk about it wit me know i thnk there are several other players that could beat me which is why i practice all the time... go figure. and maybe if yall would quit being some little girls yall could see wat i was sayn. clel zeton and affinity seem to see where im coming from seems inferno and ky cant. o well they problem. and cam i aint holdin back **** get better or get beat its that simple and succinct as u put it.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Lol angry much? I know your the best out of us Kansas guys. I'll be the first to say it. I'll also be the first to say that alot of people consider me to be better than I actually am. Plus I've told you that you tend to be a jerk to alot of people but you take it offensively and act the way you're acting now. After a point I stopped saying anything about it to you cuz from what I last knew, we're friends. I also never put any names to the people that boast when they win, you just assumed that I was talking about you. Honestly I'd like to play against you alot more often. There's still alot I need to know about the matchup and there's always room for improvement. But when I play you, you constantly sandbag to a point that it's no longer fun and I can't work on improving.

Good for you and all the practice you do, cuz it definitely shows. Plus I've always taken the advice you give me to thought and often apply it to my playstyle. So, again, if you're gonna get upset about this, there's nothing I can do about it.

EDIT
i hope you at leaast know i am jking when i call you an arrow spammer :p
lol I know Stealth

Top Bottom