• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Number
One

Kansas'es
Orgasm
Activating
Smash
Tournament

just mull it over, it'll sink in and become second nature

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That was pretty funny. Poor fat penguin. Izaw is good. Emin is...not so good.

EDIT: There's some stuff I have to clear with my family first but we're probably go for January 3rd as the restart for the bi-weekly series.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
******* PLEASE

the o and a do not have to mean "orgasm activator" for it to be no koast. it's just the first name i came up with that kind of made sense.

no kost, however, makes no sense. the name should either describe the event or just be a simple word/acronym (hobo for example). no koast does both, no kost just does one. ky originally intended it to be no koast anyway. and the fact that danny thinks "no coast" is somehow more difficult to pronounce than "no cost" makes me think that he has a speech impediment

think about it. let's say some west coast dude wants to show up. does it make more sense to say "come to the no cost tournament" or "come to the no coast tournament"?

NO KOAST it is

if you want a normal acronym, just use "Kansas Official Annual Smash Tournament"

unless we do this more than once a year. in which case, use "Kansas Officially (adjective that starts with an A) Smash Tournament" there's lots of ways you can do it, and it doesn't have to involve **** in your mutha****in pants yo.

hell it doesn't even have to be an acronym, we can just say we replaced the "c" in "coast" for "k" because we are in "kansas"

but please. no kost just sounds dumb.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Anyone feel like playing some vidya games today?
Count me in. However, I need to know the What, When, Where, Why, and How. (Eh, forget the what, why, and how...) So, I'll come with Ike and *cough* attempt to break Snake *cough* if you don't mind.

You'll get no sympathy from me.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Affinity! If you're going to Karma's, make sure to bring your thingamajig that records stuff onto your laptop. I still have a VCR and a VHS cassette tape that has some dumb moments on SSB64.

BTW, you ought to Falcon-ditto Holms' Captain Falcon. He has some neat stuff that surprised me...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity! If you're going to Karma's, make sure to bring your thingamajig that records stuff onto your laptop. I still have a VCR and a VHS cassette tape that has some dumb moments on SSB64.

BTW, you ought to Falcon-ditto Holms' Captain Falcon. He has some neat stuff that surprised me...
I might stop by there later, but I won't be able to bring my recording stuff. I can tomorrow though.

In other news, Stanley Jordan is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baDM3_6w8-E

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I might stop by there later, but I won't be able to bring my recording stuff. I can tomorrow though.
Aww, man... Oh well. At least do a Captain Batman ditto with Holms or me.

Hey, something just hit me. Holms was able to knee me and a cpu player at the same time, but we were both at different locations! It got recorded, so I'd like to show you that...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, I have it recorded. All I have to do is bring the SD card and show you it. If it is what you say it is, then we have a legend in the house! Kudos to Holms for figuring this cheap tech out.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm heading to Karma's right now.

tried getting a hold of the rest of the Hutch crew...no response.

Top Bottom