• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
That changes things. I was afraid of making multiple trips since MDoom will probably want to go home LONG before you guys do.

Where do you live KY? Address please, no "go here, then go here" stuff, lol.
And Tempest, where do you live? Depending on how far away you live, I may or may not pick you up.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Sorry I couldn't come guys. It's always hard for me to remember m dad's birthday because of when it is and my mother forgot to remind me like she usually does. XD I almost made it out of the house before being reminded so my bad.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ggs guys. doom your ike is scary. those rapid turn around jabs were like mks tornado lol. i think i am ready to show my new and improved pika to KC. cyall at casa del fino 2 ^_^

EDIT: btw ive contacted someone through AiB who lives in valley center. i am going to get him to go to the meetings. i wont get to see him till later though :(

KY_Des

Smash Ace
haha. Melty Blood is way too fun. You guys really should pick it up, it's really not even that hard. Look at some tutorials and some pros play ur character on youtube. You'll be really good in like 2 or 3 days. Plus I need someone other than Karma to play. Hisui's a ****ing **** and she pisses me off. ****in chair lol.

Jk Jk Me and Karma's matches were epic. And hilarious. But on a serious note, wth can Hisui hit me with a chair through my supers? lol

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Great games last night, in all the games we played, I wish I didn't had that headache that bothered me the entire time there, =(

ah well we all have our bad days :3

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Man...I'm uber bored...and I don't wanna just sleep or draw my day away today...anyone playing today? :3

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
clel where are u at? waddup to the new dude and zeton u can come over now if u want. im up for some games with u.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
nobody can come over xcept the two i already told they could. this isnt an open session today.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
doom your ike is scary. those rapid turn around jabs were like mks tornado lol.
The name's Mr. Doom! Get it right! Thanks for the compliment. I was just playing around with the rapid-turn-around-jabs. I can do it with almost every character I play (uh, let's see: Luigi, Ike, Falco, Varia Suit Samus, Captain Batman...)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
awesome games clel. your improvements are getting pretty big. cdf2 is gonna be a ****in revolution. I havent been this excited about playin brawl in a looonnnngggg time. since like jccc2. Zeton u should have came dude.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Haha I'ma have to work alot of what you showed me into my game... thanks for the new tricks and the heads up on most counterpick stages.

Top Bottom