• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
This is about draft five of this response.

I don't like it when people sandbag me, it's rather insulting. furthermore it's more insulting for someone to say so after the fact, especially if the other person won. The only purpose of it is to belittle the competition. The only thing I ask of the people I play with is a level of respect. Furthermore, nobody has talked any serious trash on you and usually we all have nothing but good **** to say. It's your abbrasive attitude, like the one you've taken in your previous post, that's a problem. You should also make yourself aware that when you're at the top of a game, everything isn't all happy flowers and ****ing lollipops. It doesn't come with nothing but praise, it just brings alot of unwanted criticism. When Steven was on top, he asked me about people doing much of the same, and I gave him the same speech then. I don't even see why you take everything as some kind of attack on you either, and you know ****ed well that I listen to the advice you give me and usually apply what I need to my game. Personally, I think the fact we're even needing to have this conversation is surpremely ******** and pointless.

Holms

Smash Ace
Personally, I think the fact we're even needing to have this conversation is surpremely ******** and pointless.
Good point! So on that note, Mdoom and I were playing Snake vs Link (respectively). Apparently, Snake's uptilt can destroy Link's bombs all the while being too far to be hit from the splash damage. Gee, what else can Snake's broken tilts out-range? :confused:

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i dnt see why you would be worried the person u are playing against is sandbagging and u still losing. i sandbag if it would be useless to play at my max. now if u continue to beat me while im sandbagging then u will catch some ****. and jus cause im using another character doesnt mean im sandbagging. and if im trying to improve another character. losing is part of that. so yall prolly thnkn i am sandbagging then too. all in all if we even on stars when we hit that character select screen and im sandbagging why would i try any harder? only thing im angry about is the fact that nobody came to my face and said nuthn. and ky if u want me to play harder then continue to beat me when im sandbagging. i turn it up a little after each loss till i hit the point that i can beat the person im playing against. be that my max or not. thats jus how i am. sry

KY_Des

Smash Ace
and ky if u want me to play harder then continue to beat me when im sandbagging. i turn it up a little after each loss till i hit the point that i can beat the person im playing against. be that my max or not. thats jus how i am. sry
Oh... I just thought you've been sandbaggin the **** outta me. Guess I just jumped to conclusions. My bad on that.

And the whole talkin about you thing. I've tried talkin to you about it a few times. You either blew me off or got pissed off about it so I didn't bother tryin again.

pikachus jab which also has broken range. wtf lol
Pikachu's range is bs lol. "GET THE **** OFF MY LEDGE!!" hilarious lol

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Good point! So on that note, Mdoom and I were playing Snake vs Link (respectively). Apparently, Snake's uptilt can destroy Link's bombs all the while being too far to be hit from the splash damage. Gee, what else can Snake's broken tilts out-range? :confused:
Snake can detonate his own mines with his uptilt and the explosion won't hurt him at the max distance.

If you space it well and hit Marth's counter with Snakes F-tilt. Marth's sword can't reach snake. That's right. A man with a sword can't reach snake. :laugh:

Also, there will be no games at my house next Wednesday. I will be in Texas. Please pass it on to those guys that don't come on the boards.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
so why is mk so broken in brawl+? and zeton aweeessssommmeee games dude. sry i had to turn up the mk like that but u were doin really well. i think the boards are on some bs with foxes matchups. or maybe u are jus redefining the metagame for him on your own. either way u a beast zeton.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Haha yeah great matches, and I learned a lot in the process with you :3 I really look forward to future sessions :D

Fino

Smash Master
I still need a partner for CdF2.

Any takers?
D-D-D-double post
me thinks team **** sauce should make an appearance ;)

Meta Knight is ridiculous broken in Brawl+. OMFG.

Speaking of Brawl+, how would everyone feel about doing a Brawl+ gimmick tournament for the first Bi-weekly in January?

The rules would be:

- Meta Knight is Banned (This is seriously necessary; you have no idea...)
- No Tripping
- Auto L-Canceling (All landing lag is cut in half)
- 11.75% Hitstun
- Pokemon Trainer Fatigue Disabled
- "No Pokemon Swap" Option Available
- All Neutral levels will have awesome new music :)

What do you guys think?
I will be coming to this, F*** anyone who wants to stop me
Prepared to meet the most broken character in the game.
Also, enable wash dashing please... don't listen to inferno.

~Fino

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so why is mk so broken in brawl+? and zeton aweeessssommmeee games dude. sry i had to turn up the mk like that but u were doin really well. i think the boards are on some bs with foxes matchups. or maybe u are jus redefining the metagame for him on your own. either way u a beast zeton.
try this on for a bs matchup. the ganon boards are trying to claim a 60-40 advantadge over fox.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The ganon boards focus on gimmick things they can do to a character and just assume it will always happen and that it will win the matchup by itself half the time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, Holms' Ganondork was good at one point in time. In fact, I think he had the best Ganon in Melee.

In other news, I just got totaled while doing Boss Battles Intense Mode with Ike. One word of advice: Nevah evah spot dodge Meta Ridley's attacks. And then, Rayquaza thundered my shield, breaking it, and then he smacked me to Kingdom Come with his tail, roaring after I got bested by the overgrown lizard lips. (sighs and stuff)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Oh, I had already beaten it with Marth on Intense, but I was just wanting to beat it with Ike. I did it on Very Hard with him, but I guess I seemed to have lost my touch.

In other news, how do you guys go about practicing, when there are no other human players? Do you do one-on-ones with computers? Do you set your damage up to about 100%? I'm looking for ways to hone up my skills, cuz you keep mopping the floor with me.
What do I do? I, uh, do five stock 4-player free-for-all matches. And sometimes I'll use slow or fast Brawl...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
In other news, how do you guys go about practicing, when there are no other human players? Do you do one-on-ones with computers? Do you set your damage up to about 100%? I'm looking for ways to hone up my skills, cuz you keep mopping the floor with me.
What do I do? I, uh, do five stock 4-player free-for-all matches. And sometimes I'll use slow or fast Brawl...
I play Metal Gear and beat up guards.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
karma u make no since sometimes lol and mr doom . wat i do is practice against computers. That is widely considered as wrong but i do it and it works for me. i cant really help u there. All i can say is do wat makes u comfortable.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I play Metal Gear and beat up guards.
More like **** 'em. But... What does that have to do with SSBB?

mr doom . wat i do is practice against computers. That is widely considered as wrong but i do it and it works for me. i cant really help u there. All i can say is do wat makes u comfortable.
Thanks for the help, anyways. And finally! Someone got it right!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Um... Wow. Uh, what am I supposed to say? Oh yeah! I just remembered! Bring that recording thingamajig over to Inferno's, would you please?

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Oh, I had already beaten it with Marth on Intense, but I was just wanting to beat it with Ike. I did it on Very Hard with him, but I guess I seemed to have lost my touch.

I cut myself and feel my lifeforce flow to my hands then make the fsmash animation over and over.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Splendid. Oh, and thanks. BTW, where's that one replay where I stage-spiked mk twice on Smashville? I just might want to use that for a signature, instead of the one below...

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
well thats a problem cause Im most likely not gonna make it my car is broken at the moment and a friend of mine will be staying at my place for a couple weeks.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Top Bottom