• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In other news, how do you guys go about practicing, when there are no other human players? Do you do one-on-ones with computers? Do you set your damage up to about 100%? I'm looking for ways to hone up my skills, cuz you keep mopping the floor with me.

What do I do? I, uh, do five stock 4-player free-for-all matches. And sometimes I'll use slow or fast Brawl...
What is this practice thing you speak of?

I cut myself and feel my lifeforce flow to my hands then make the fsmash animation over and over.

This is the best post Caleb has ever made.

Affinity: Any hacks that change movement or the functionality of play will mess with the replays because when the game tries to replay what happened, it literally plays the match again. So when trips are supposed to happen they will, and if the pokemon are supposed to be fatigued, they won't be, it will cause alot of issues. Turning hacks off that are on while watching replays will usually fix your old ones. I'm not one hundred percent sure how to fix any new ones that are recorded while hacks are on. I don't know any of this 100% for sure but it's my working theory on the reason and seems to fit.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I have no life till the tournament clel hope u practicing on your own time. but i will have a suuuuppper fat check =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fbmS3qh_E0
karma u might like some of this guys ledgeguarding shiz and grenade games. TKD is the mk that won that tourney that xyro and sethlon jus got back from. and then xyro said that tx players are trash compared to the cali ones. and this vid is like 2 weeks b4 the tournament. and in the grands i guess tkd beat dsf..... i dnt know wat to make of it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, as Holms said, "Hacking your Wii will definitely screw it up." I think the programmers did this on purpose. Revenge of the nerds, this is so hi-technical! Ner-herrrr herrr herrr herr! Schweet.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What is this practice thing you speak of?
When you don't have any other human players to play against, how do you hone your skills?

EDIT: Dang. I gotta stop doing these double posts. It's driving me nuts... Well, that's what I get for getting sidetracked...

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
I watch vids. Doesn't help to watch vids that don't pertain to your character, though.

Oh, and am I allowed to claim "best Brawl player without Brawl" yet?

EDIT: Yeah Ky, I'm hearing ya on the negativity thing. I've been in a real "bash-myself" mindset lately. I've broken out of it though. I can't wait to show of something I've been wanting to test with Toon. If it works, it just may add more depth to Toon Link's already impressive projectile game.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you are right affinity. i seriously played samus and i all of a sudden started doing good. idk i need to test itout. if there is smash tomorrow i MAY make the trip. we will see ;)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Can someone bring an extra TV to Cameron's tomorrow? I bringing my setup with Brawl+ and other hacks, but I don't have a TV to bring.

Thanks in advance

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
been too long guys lol

just thought i would take time out of my busy life to say merry christmas to everyone and hope you gewt that smashball you've been wantin so bad ;)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm going to force Degyn and Zeton to get together and compare fursonas.

Irish, you have to come to NO KOAST.

Guys, we may have a bit of a hitch in meeting tonight. I'm trying to get it cleared up but if things don't go down the way I would like, I'll have to cancel. My parents decided to drop the bombshell on me that my Grandmother is coming by and as some of you have been told she is Super Ultra Racist (that requires proper nouns) and thus I wouldn't be able to have most of you here without causing a big fuss. Hopefully we'll be able to get her sent back home at a reasonable time in the afternoon and things will still be on track, but keep checking here for any further updates on the situation.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9gxKahgBMg

Ice(Snake 3rd at HOBO) vs. Bwett(Top Yoshi) match 1
lol @ the Dojo / Furbs pics at the end.

Guys, we may have a bit of a hitch in meeting tonight. I'm trying to get it cleared up but if things don't go down the way I would like, I'll have to cancel. My parents decided to drop the bombshell on me that my Grandmother is coming by and as some of you have been told she is Super Ultra Racist (that requires proper nouns) and thus I wouldn't be able to have most of you here without causing a big fuss. Hopefully we'll be able to get her sent back home at a reasonable time in the afternoon and things will still be on track, but keep checking here for any further updates on the situation.
Try to let us know on here by around 4, that way if she's not gone we can try and find another place to meet at.

Top Bottom