• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Sunday? Gee, where was I getting tomorrow from?

In that case, where are you guys going? I'm promising NOTHING, but I may or may not be able to go with my car depending on where and when.

EDIT: Before MDoom says anything: I may or may not be able to go with our car.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Sunday? Gee, where was I getting tomorrow from?

In that case, where are you guys going? I'm promising NOTHING, but I may or may not be able to go with my car depending on where and when.

EDIT: Before MDoom says anything: I may or may not be able to go with our car.
There. I said something. By the way, don't open this link until December 25.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-gmdPgJeo8

EDIT: The name's Mr. Doom! Get it right! It's not MDoom 'cuz SSBB only has 5 character slots available for a nickname! It's Mr. Doom! And get it right! I know I didn't have to use exclamation points, but I'm making a point! And I just used another exclamation point! Again! (This could go on forever!)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Lol yea no kidding. And my Marth is ballz lol. Holms gimped me only 500 times haha. Andy needs to stop pivot grabbing lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Andy Pivot Grabbed the **** out of my Meta Knight. I'd be fighting Holms on the other side of the stage and warp into his arms. But winning via IDC is the greatest thing I have ever done.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Andy doesn't Pivot Grab, he disappears, reappears behind you, pushes you forward so he can grab you, then teleports back to make it seem like you magically teleported into his arms.

all in 1 frame.

dammit andy stop breaking brawl

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Snake is so **** sexy that his enemies just leap into his open arms. :laugh:

Honestly though: I think it's a bug. Since I do pivot grabs out of a dash the game registers it as a dash grab, which has more range, but doing a pivot grab just makes it look like a standing grab.

Marth's pivot grab sucks because his dash grab sucks.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pit's dash grab is the absolute worst in the game...how good is his pivot grab?

merry christmas everyone. (:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
just like pit

ohhhh sizzle ****** sizzle is that some chitlins i smell roastin up???

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Those who try to force themselves to stay awake all the time will end up crashing later on.

And now, I just forgot what I was going to post... Thanks a lot, Steeler.

EDIT: Now I remember. I got the perfect captions for Ike's taunts. Down taunt: "Suck it." Horizontal taunt: "Prepare to get gayed." Up taunt: "PINGAS POWER!"
Then you use Aether after that.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Merry Christmas, one and all. May your day be full of what most of you are full of on a daily basis: crap. Nah, just kidding. Have a good one.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Merry Christmas, one and all. May your day be full of what most of you are full of on a daily basis: crap. Nah, just kidding. Have a good one.
My days are always crappy, be it on a holiday or not! jk But Merry Christmas to you, too. For those of you who haven't opened the link I posted earlier, go ahead and open it already.

Here it is for you lazy butts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-gmdPgJeo8

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
your kinda right supergamer. lucarios grab range in horizontally is trash but it has the ability to pull **** above it to it. its wierd.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i miss my controller ):

ANY UPDATES ON CDF2 ARRANGEMENTS??? ****'S COMIN UP IN TWO DAYS YO

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you guys want to come, dont have enough cars, and can commit at least one car, i dont mind driving down to help alleviate the situation. i require housing though so i am not driving way late/early. get yo act together! at last count i can think of supergamer and zeton who could possibly drive. maybe holmes?

Holms

Smash Ace
Well, no one has said anything to me about being used as transportation for some reason. I need to know, like...now? I'ma decline if I don't know by tomorrow afternoon. I'm not a last minute kind of guy, especially when it comes to going places.

But on that note, it seems I was mistaken on when the tourney would be. Steeler says it's coming up in two days...so it's Friday now? Also, if any transportation is needed on Sunday, go on ahead and consider me out. Gotta take my dad to the airport this sunday.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
this is a small tourney. it shouldnt take that long. i have gotten fino tomove it to 1:30 though.
That's a lot better.

We should leave around 9 in that case. It should give us enough time to stop for lunch and get some friendlies in when we get there.

Who's house will we be leaving from? I see leaving from the Warren theater parking lot near my house again as being the best idea, considering we'll be heading NE out of Wichita.

Top Bottom