• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Hey guys,

You have all been fun people to be with, and smash with the wichita crew has been some of the best. With me moving, this will probably be the last CdF for awhile (or ever) unless my new apartment works out. That being said, I hope to have a f***ing blast! To show my appreciation for you guys, I have a small christmas gift for the people in the wichita crew who are able to come. I hope there's enough to go around ^^;
Merry Christmas to all!

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Guys, I think that either I'm losing it, or my biorhythm is waaaaaaaay off. I suicided twice in one game...

Those item bombs really tick me off, too. I'm always hitting an explosive, or suddenly a bob-omb appears and I smack it, or I break some crate containing explosives at high damage. It's been like this ever since SSB64...

However, you can really get messed up sounds on the 64 version if you blow up 3+ bombs at the same time.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'd like to get a list of people who have confirmed going to Cdf2:

Affinity
ChaosTheory (?)
Clel
KY
Domo
Cameron
Steeler
Stealth Raptor
Supergamer
Zeton

Am I forgetting anybody?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I was talking to Brandon when he was at my house and he seemed really iffy on being able to make it. I'll call him later today and find out for sure.

Car Assignments So Far (if Supergamer drives)
StealthRaptor (D)
Affinity
ChaosTheory
Steeler
Zeton

Supergamer(D)
Clel
Domo
Cameron
KY

If Supergamer can not drive, then I will be forced to drive, which means the arrangements will be the same except me as a driver (those riding with me would be out the divided cost of the gas to make it there and back)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Sorry for my late post guys, I was too tired from driving last night and just crashed.

Yes, I will be able to be a driver to the tournament on Sunday, I take it also gas money will be taken care of too? Also, we need to be where at 9am though?
I'm in wichita right now, but on saturday I don't have a place to stay, and i REALLY don't want to have to drive back to hutch, then back to wichita...soo...if I am driving...can i bunk at someone's house on saturday ? ^^;

Also, I don't know if my arwing is big enough for you guys...or the equipment, we'll see I guess.

I will also like to add, I will be driving you guys, but I probably won't be able to participate in the tournament since it will be my mother's birthday on Sunday, I'm not certain if i can or not, so we'll just see what happens on sunday.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well if you drive it'll need to be there AND back. So if you can't participate, there wouldn't be much point in driving, plus everyone you drove would be stranded.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol nono, I'll be able to drive you guys back as well. I just won't participate in the tournament perhaps, ^^.

If the tournament is held at finp's in Overland Park, that's like only 10 min away from my mother's house.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I will also like to add, I will be driving you guys, but I probably won't be able to participate in the tournament since it will be my mother's birthday on Sunday, I'm not certain if i can or not, so we'll just see what happens on sunday.
Really? That sucks. Fino says he's almost completely sure you'll win the gimmick tournament if you enter :)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it is no joke. fox is top tier in the gimmick tourney. pretty much his biggest counter, once who can 0 death fox, is banned cause he is too good everywhere else (pikachu) :(

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Zeton u can crash at my place saturday night if u want. me and u can also get in some intense practice if u want. i get off of work at 4:30 on saturday. so u can drop by jus about any time after that. Clel if u wanna come u can too . might wanna get in some more practice together and against each other.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
lol nono, I'll be able to drive you guys back as well. I just won't participate in the tournament perhaps, ^^.

If the tournament is held at finp's in Overland Park, that's like only 10 min away from my mother's house.
Oh I didn't realize your mom was that close, nvm then lol

Fino

Smash Master
Yeah, fox is the only character who's incredibly good about everything in the gimmick, but he has nothing severely broken about him. Also, the characters that are uber gay against fox are either (a) not allowed or (b) worthless. lol.
We'll do a couple gimmick games, only because it goes so freaking fast. First one will be with full rules, as determined by stealth, arkive zero, 8bit, and I, second will be pretty much everything goes. A third if there's time / people still want to play.

Also, zeton... 1 gimmick tournament would take.... maybe 10-15 minutes... I'm sure you could stay for that ^_^

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay then if Zeton is driving I won't have to drive. Because I want to keep teammates together in cars (I like the ability to discuss tactics and such), the new arrangements should look like this. I hope this suits everyone? Also, we're trying to get together today so some people can get some last minute practice in.

StealthRaptor (D)
Supergamer
ChaosTheory
KY
Cameron

Zeton(D)
Clel
Domo
Steeler
Affinity

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Good games, everyone. I just got tired and started playing my Mr. Doom.WAD...

NOTE: I am looking for the replay where I stage-spiked Affinity twice on Smashville! If you have it on your Wii, could you let me know, please? Mr. Doom (Ike) vs. Affinity (Metal Knight); stage: Smashville. If you have it, say so, please. Thanks.

Another note (to those who called me MDoom, Doom, or Mr. B****): The name's Mr. Doom! Get it right!

Top Bottom