• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Left my phone charger at Karma's T-T it's in the extension plug by the bookcase. I'll need to get that at some point.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Hey my bud Lazz wants to come to Kansas City with us, you think he'll be able to fit into one of our car pools?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Hey my bud Lazz wants to come to Kansas City with us, you think he'll be able to fit into one of our car pools?
SURE Clel! there's enough space in my cargo bay of my arwing (trunk) :3

Also just a heads up to everyone I heard we might get snow, and with snow comes ice...

Btw great games last night I realized I need to work on a some new techniques with a bit more focus :3.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Degyn Sefer: The holidays has our meeting schedule really ****ed up right now. If you want to be able to keep up to date with our meetings quickly I recommend exchanging numbers with Affinity so he can call when we are gathering like the Immortals in Highlander.

Clel: Actually, yes I think there will be. If I'm correct in Brandon sayin he doesn't want to go now, he should be able to ride in Danny's car.

Mr. Doom: If memory serves you either played that match on AttackStorm's wii or on Zeton's.

Everyone: I'm making smash-wikis. If you wish to be included I will need a photo of you to make it look nice. So far I have photos for me KY and Domo, so PM me one if you would like to have a page.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
please, if anyone knows of the whereabouts of my controller, let me know. it's white with a green donald duck sticker on the front. thanks.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Degyn Sefer: The holidays has our meeting schedule really ****ed up right now. If you want to be able to keep up to date with our meetings quickly I recommend exchanging numbers with Affinity so he can call when we are gathering like the Immortals in Highlander.

Clel: Actually, yes I think there will be. If I'm correct in Brandon sayin he doesn't want to go now, he should be able to ride in Danny's car.

Mr. Doom: If memory serves you either played that match on AttackStorm's wii or on Zeton's.

Everyone: I'm making smash-wikis. If you wish to be included I will need a photo of you to make it look nice. So far I have photos for me KY and Domo, so PM me one if you would like to have a page.
i already gave affinity my number if there were any changes in the meeting place

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Perhaps I played on AttackStorm's Wii. I don't remember. All I remember, though, is everyone going "OHHHH!" when I *cough*staged-spiked*cough* Affinity. Brrrrooo ha ha... :laugh:

You're making a smash-wiki? I don't know. I haven't participated in any tournament, so my name wouldn't really be known out there. Would it be all right if I sent you one later though? I might enter No Koast, depending on what day of the week it is being held.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Well the less ranked you are in the crew currently, I won't be able to have as much to put down about you, but sure if anyone wants one, I'll make it. Just need a picture.

Supergamer with your info, we would have the following people going

StealthRaptor
Affinity
Steeler
Zeton
Supergamer
Clel
Domo
Cameron
KY
Tempest
Clel's friend

That's 11 people and 3 cars with Zeton, Supergamer, and Stealth driving. That's 4 people in two cars and 3 in one.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Well the less ranked you are in the crew currently, I won't be able to have as much to put down about you, but sure if anyone wants one, I'll make it. Just need a picture.

Supergamer with your info, we would have the following people going

StealthRaptor
Affinity
Steeler
Zeton
Supergamer
Clel
Domo
Cameron
KY
Tempest
Clel's friend

That's 11 people and 3 cars with Zeton, Supergamer, and Stealth driving. That's 4 people in 2 cars and 3 in one.
OK I'll find a decent picture of me eventually.
That should actually be a comfortable trip.

We playing anywhere tonight?
Anywhere I can go since the water main in Bel Aire broke?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hahahaha level 9 pikachu

loooool

"Inferno defeated J. Turley at JCCC2, shortly thereafter witnessing the J. Turley Combo which changed his life. "

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
tru fact

i edited my own page a bit, including removing the fact that i make rapesauce in my bathtub. people don't need to know that ****.

Holms

Smash Ace
Yo, inferno: "known by manny player names" in the first sentence...

...just thought I'd point that out. Nice wiki pages, though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, inferno: "known by manny player names" in the first sentence...

...just thought I'd point that out. Nice wiki pages, though.
Hey, they should have a page with Holms in it. He's the player that plays "low-tier" characters and wins. :chuckle:

EDIT: Tiers are for queers.

Top Bottom