• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Wanna buy plane tickets for all of us? :p
I'll get right on that dude. I've got all the $$$. BALLIN!! </thien>

Haha hi again Infinity. I just asked em a bit ago. Considering the date, it might be too close to the MWC which was pushed back from Dec to Jan. Buuut we're holding a tournament in February. Wanna go?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209701

I might be able to make that, it depends dude. I'll definitely try to, but as it is I'm probably flying out to Cali for that $4000 tournament that everyone is going to in January and might be a bit tight on cash. Unless I win that tournament (ha!) kuz then I'll be good to go :p

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Shoot, I'm not going to be at Karma's tonight. :( I have a final tomorrow morning that I have to study for tonight. Also, I'm not going to see you guys for a while; I'm flying back home (South Dakota) on Friday for X-Mas break. Too bad I'll be missing Casa del Fino v2. But I'll be back in early January - maybe I can convince some of you to play Wi-fi until I get back. :p And I'm too excited for NO KOST - my first big tournament!

And: hey Infinity; congrats on winning the latest HOBO!

Holms

Smash Ace
I'll say this again: all I can bring is a TV and NOT a wii. Every time I bring a TV, everyone asks me why I didn't bring a Wii. So I will be bringing my TV, but not a Wii.

And I'm probably going to be asked this question again even after posting this.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I can't make it up because my car isn't out of the shop because they need to order the parts to fix...so I won't be coming down tonight...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so yeah i picked up this game called melty blood. i have only played smash and soulcalibur 2 ONCE. i have played no other fighting games. and i was somehow owning lol. it was fun. can you get melty blood for the pc?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
so yeah i picked up this game called melty blood. i have only played smash and soulcalibur 2 ONCE. i have played no other fighting games. and i was somehow owning lol. it was fun. can you get melty blood for the pc?
Danny is pro at Melty Blood. haha.

Yeah Just look up Melty Blood Act Cadenza Torrent and get version B. You may want a pad for the pc though.

Fino

Smash Master
Alright everyone, Fino has done it. A new olimar exclusive AT. It's sweet, it's legit.... it's as good as de-syncing but actually do-able.
I'd like to keep this inside KS until the MWCC. If you want in I need a promise to hold it, and you need to friend my new youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashFino

I know it's a bit childish, but do me the favor and just hush up :bee:

~Fino

Karmacide

Smash Lord
No, but I just got it for PC. It plays almost exactly the same as the PS2 version. Control is surprisingly tight and accurate on a PS pad.

It does include Tag Battle though which is awesome.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Karma's House Tournament Results - 12/10/08

1: Nynja___________Diddy
2: Domo___________MK
3: KY______________Pit
4: Holms___________Kirby
5: Affinity__________MK
5: Clel_____________Marth
7: InfernoRage______Random
7: Karmacide________Snake
9: MDoom
9: ChaosTheory
9: Attackstorm
9: Supergamer
13: Eddy
13: FRS
13: Blarg
13: Tempest
17: Sam
17: Fury
17: DragonPoet
17: Ikebo
17: Cari
17: FireStorm
25: Sambo

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol i sucked last night.. its cuz i was trying out my ice climbers.. never played against anybody with them before... then all the CG practice with them this week ruined my fox playing abilitys... kept trying to grab to much.. :p so 4get IC... ill just stick with what i know for now...

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
lol i sucked last night.. its cuz i was trying out my ice climbers.. never played against anybody with them before... then all the CG practice with them this week ruined my fox playing abilitys... kept trying to grab to much.. :p so 4get IC... ill just stick with what i know for now...
john john j-john john john..........XD

Fino

Smash Master
That's why I play olimar and IC's, grabbing with one.... makes me want to grab more with the other. Grabbing is addictive, and it's easy to start spamming like Ky does with his arrows.

~Fino

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wow what a turn over events, my car was actually ready, TODAY, so if you guys are smashing tonight anywhere, I'm up for it.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
i had fun at the Tourney and i did better then what i expected so im happy and i laugh at my brothers failure ^^

I hope to go again :D

Karmacide

Smash Lord
any ways whats melty blood???
A 2D doujin fighting game based on the hentai dating game, Tsukihime.

We pulled it out about 2 weeks ago at my house just because Loy wanted to see it and gradually people have been getting in on it.

Last night, Cameron kept getting beat by me and Kyle so he says he wants to play someone he could beat. Raptor-man picks up the game for the first time and beats him for a few games and actually pulls off a few decent air juggles. :laugh:

Top Bottom