• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my truck got tapped in the *** as i left wsu! hurray. it was just a baby dinger and the tahoe has way bigger problems than that so i'm not worried about it...probably should have turned into the parking lot and hoped the other person followed suit. :\

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
imo put an A in KOST

ie kansas' officially amazing smash tournaments or something

OR

kansas' obstetrician approved smash tournaments LOL

kansas' obviously asskicking smash tournaments

you know???

kost makes it seem free to me, and i can't get over that

NO KOAST > NO KOST

people are going to pronounce it "cost" not "coast" :p

NITPICK

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i pronounce it cost. but you would have to be stupid to make a tourney free. whats the point then lol? i highly doubt it will cause a problem. there is a tourney called final smash. does that mean that there will be smash balls??????

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
domo types like a black dude trying to compliment some bootylicious b---h on myspace for her gorgeous a-s

nothing wrong here

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I like Steeler's idea. I made it intending it to be pronounced "No Coast." "No Cost" is stupid lol. I'm about to look at that frame data tho. I've seen Pit's but it's not very specific. It's like they combined the start up and cool down lag, instead of seperating it. Kupo tried seperating it but failed horribly lol.

EDIT
Dammit, that wasn't seperated either! I know start ups, I need cool down.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
DEEZ NUTZ ******.

**** I'm bored. I hope the roads are good enough to still meet up tomorrow, I'm itching to play some games, Brawl or otherwise. I need to get more of you guys hooked on Tenkaichi.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I wanna play brawl. I have a few things I need to work on, and a couple I need to add to my game. I needz da practize nah meanz nigka?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
the frame data for pit on all is brawl is about precise. at least for the moves ive tested. one frame is sooo ****in hard to detect on normal speed. but yea i thnk foxes may be a little wrong but as long as i can get a comparative speed among moves i can do it by sight. and dnt doubt bowser... at least dnt doubt level 9 cpu bowser that guy is a ***** geez lol

Clel

Smash Journeyman
With USB Gecko you can freeze the game and play it one frame at a time, I did it with Marth and Metaknight so I can confirm they have the correct data for those two characters, but I aint doing anymore characters cause frame counting = not fun.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
well, if im doing nothing today while im over at karma's i need u to show me how to work the USB Gecko so i can get some frame data on fox...cuz ...just lolz at the boards...just...lolz

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey guys I suggest getting the homebrew channel if you do not already have it soon. The texture hack releases will be coming out soon and if you want to run them there are some things you're going to need for Homebrew to backup your Brawl ISO file in order to patch the textures into it.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I know it's accurate domo, but I've seen that already. I'm more interested in seeing the cool down lag time. I already know the startup and execution times.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
So are we interested in going to Final Smash 5? It's Jan 10/11th, and Infinity asked me if we were going. Bwett too but he didn't specify which tournament, tho I'm assuming this is the one he was talking about. I'd love to go, I miss the TX guys lol.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
If you guys are coming over today, please leave your shoes in the garage or in the entrance way. Please don't track water and snow into the house.

Also, now that it's actually cold, it's more important than ever now to shut the door.

Someone still keeps leaving it open.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
SHAME ON THOSE *******S! **** I close it. I close every door on the way downstairs. The garage door, the door to the garage, the door to the door to the garage, the door to the stairs, even the bathroom door sometimes. I close em all XD

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i have my own tournament i wanna go to in mind. but it all depends on how my developement as a player goes. and **** guys come on karma is nice enough to have us over every week jus close the door you nubs lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol I can confirm me and KY always close the door. I blame StealthRaptor. Also I think Final Smash 5 might be right about the MWC if it is indeed moved to January. In that case I recommend we go to MWC.

If one or two people could please bring setups today that would be great. Just two makes it hard to play both Brawl and other games.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
SHAME ON THOSE *******S! **** I close it. I close every door on the way downstairs. The garage door, the door to the garage, the door to the door to the garage, the door to the stairs, even the bathroom door sometimes. I close em all XD
You forgot to close the door on the PS2! :laugh:

Oh hey, i'm home early today so whenever you guys want to head over is a-ok.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
So who wants to take me to Karma's today? Any takers?? You'll get somethin mighty nice for ya trouble... lol =P

@Karma- ....... DAMMIT **** **** *** ****ER GOD**** SON OF A *****!!! I forgot a door T-T

Top Bottom