• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
zeton i'll play fino's olimar with my fox and see if i can get out of it or not

if people weren't so gay while playing brawl fox would be high tier still T_T lol

I'll eventually find ways to punish people for their dirty play...and make it where even with the bad match ups, you STILL will to worry about Fox Mcloud.

Fino

Smash Master
I'll eventually find ways to punish people for their dirty play...and make it where even with the bad match ups, you STILL will to worry about Fox Mcloud.
Zeton, it will never happen to you... EVER. For starters... i need ALL purple pikmin. I hope that just tells you how lulz this is. It'll never happen to you, calm down ^_^

~Fino

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
wow all that worry and thinking about quitting jus for a joke. i guess that is one easy way of seeing where someones mind and dedication is at but watever. if someone wants to brawl today hit me up on my cell. im bored.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Holmes: Yeah, I think I have your controller.

Is anyone gaming today? Also, is anyone interested in playing Tekken 5 DR at my house? If people bring setups and not too many people show up, Brawl can be played on the side.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I'll call and let you know if I can come later on. As of right now, I'm watchin my lil brother bc my mom ran off to some military ball... wtf lol. But I'll call later on. I'm expectin between 9 and 10.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So where are we smashing today?

Edit: nevermind I think my gf would like to spend some time with me ^^;

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Oh I know all about Bridget. First time I seen guilty gear I looked through the book and started memorizing the moves and stuff for him and was like, "Hey Tempest how good is this girl?". I was quickly informed that Bridget has a *****.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Playing Melee will not make you magically better at brawl, nor will it take you to bigger tournaments nor will you be good enough at it to win money at those smaller tournaments anyway. Thus it's pointless.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I think Brawl is just as fun. I just get tired of hearing "Well Melee is better" as if ATs make a game better when all they really do is make a game more difficult to pick up and play competitively. This isn't a measure of fun or how good it is. It just changes the difficulty and the difficulty of a game is not equal to how good it is. A definition of how good a game can be is so objective that blunt statements about it in either direction make people sound like ******* who swallow circular logic from people who can't accept that you can prefer a game whether it's the better one or not and feel they need to constantly assert their game's surperiority.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
indeed and you should realise i am really against the whole melee vs brawl thing. so i dont directly say anything other then my preference without attacking either game :p and i said i want more melee, not OMG NOTHING BUT MELEE BRAWL SUCKS............it is all opinion, i have mine and you have yours. lets just end this.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Anyway I need some help from you guys. I have to have 10 people fill out answers to these simple questions for my Marketing final. if anyone could please take the time to PM their answers to me that would be great.

What gender are you?

How old are you?

What ethnic demographic would you consider yourself a part of?

What television stations do you most often watch?

Which radio stations do you most often listen to?

What is most important to you in looking for a college?

Have you ever considered attending Wichita Area Technical College in the past?

What college, if any, are you currently attending and why?

Do you prefer online courses, or on campus courses?

In your opinion, what would you most like to see offered by WATC?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
actually thats not what i was talking about but im not havin this disussion so yea...

Top Bottom