• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Nope, sorry guys. Thanks to stealth raptor there will be no KC at Oh Snap. Just when I was getting back into my brawl rhythm and getting hella psyched to go, he pulls out this bull **** and convinces duck no to go. Once duck fell, everyone decided that kirksville missouri is where KC will be going, for whatever ****ING reason.
All's I have to say is GAAAH ****ING DAMMIT. I swear.... <_<.

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
EDIT: WHAT **** that fino. NO. stealth you sabotaged everything. fino you could still come with AA maybe...

also i just thought of something

yall remember that midwest nerdfest hosted here in wichita next year...?

why don't we take that **** over and make it our big brawl tourney as well? with a name like 'midwest nerdfest', i'm sure midwestern cats would wanna come out. and oklahoma/texas could show up too. kansas is pretty well connected...all of the midwest is within reach, all of the southwest and rockies is within reach.

plus if we use the midwest nerdfest, we don't have to worry about paying for the venue. ;D steven said the mwnf head guy would consider letting steven run it...oh and brawl won't be the only thing there, so that's another plus.

i think it's a **** good idea.

Fino

Smash Master
when IS the next bi-weekly?
gimmick tourney should be a minion battle... only DDD, olimar, or pokemon trainer (falcon if you dare :o). You'll have not sympathy <_< lol.
Brawl 2.0 would be nice as well ^_^

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it is this saturday. i actually have all the brawl + codes except l canceling keeps freezing my wii.....anywho after that all nighter las night time to go.......to..................

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The next Bi-weekly is this Saturday, Fino. tell Duck that whatever bull**** Stealth is feeding him is just that and to get his *** in gear and represent at Oh Snap. I'll talk to him myself if I have to. As for the gimmick it shall remain a surprise until this Saturday. I'm the only one who knows what it is.

Steeler your idea is great. So great that it was already being implemented before you thought of it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
also i just thought of something

yall remember that midwest nerdfest hosted here in wichita next year...?

why don't we take that **** over and make it our big brawl tourney as well? with a name like 'midwest nerdfest', i'm sure midwestern cats would wanna come out. and oklahoma/texas could show up too. kansas is pretty well connected...all of the midwest is within reach, all of the southwest and rockies is within reach.

plus if we use the midwest nerdfest, we don't have to worry about paying for the venue. ;D steven said the mwnf head guy would consider letting steven run it...oh and brawl won't be the only thing there, so that's another plus.

i think it's a **** good idea.
Me too. So much so that I came up with it about a week ago ;)

What the **** is going on at Truman that could possibly be better?
Nothing. Nothing at all.

Yes, I'm confused too.

-Affinity

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
everyone up there is piss poor, and fino made the mistake of telling them that legan wsa going there. so arkivve was obviously drawn away. and they will have melee, which got jace. there is no hope for them.

EDIT: we need to send a final list of people to the ok TO's

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Stealth, I think you need to explain exactly what you had to do with the KC guys not going to OH SNAP.

I feel like I'm only hearing one side from Fino.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yes you are. duck is going to explain his side when he gets on at work. idk why fino is being like this. one thing-duck would have paid for a majority of the gas for the trip. ill leave the rest to duck.

D

Deleted member

everyone up there is piss poor, and fino made the mistake of telling them that legan wsa going there. so arkivve was obviously drawn away. and they will have melee, which got jace. there is no hope for them.
the ***? nobody told me legan was going to truman, plus legan can't even go to truman because he has a concert to go to

i wanted to go to oh snap but we didnt have enough ppl or some crap like that

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Interesting...

Arkive/Fino, can you guys please give me a list of people who are going or want to go?

All of this beginning to confuse me, and probably others. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Fino

Smash Master
I thought legan was going b/c I heard the st louis crew was going... and isn't he apart of the st louis crew? My mistake XD.
Well, if we can go it'd be me, arkive, 8 bit, and amazing ampharos

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Well, if we can go it'd be me, arkive, 8 bit, and amazing ampharos

~Fino
Great!

Sorry for bothering you guys about this so much; I just really need to get an exact head count of who's all going.

Le Thein (the guy running OH SNAP) needs this info really soon.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ya...its not really looking good on me going..not sure how im gonna make 50 bucks by next weekend
Try holding a garage sale or something this weekend.

If what you're selling isn't all complete crap, I'll be surprised if you don't make at least $50.

Are we meeting at Andy's tonight?
Yes

EDIT: Wow, Stealth's about to have more posts then me :dizzy:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
idc about most of it except people having him in their phones as metagay. that is so lol.

and the part about the chick walking up to him made me a little sad inside, but my sense of humor also let me think it's hilarious.

Top Bottom