• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
holy crap look guys its a wild fox.....shhh be quiet we dont want to frighten it.....what the hell is that fox doing with that laser gun?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
lawl lucas wants to be super man....silly boy. what do you think you have special powers or something?

*puts up nom* YOUR LASER GUN!! IT DOES NOTHING!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
hey guys. i got a new job working 40 hours a week at 11.25 an hour. i can only access the internet during my breaks and if noone is on the comp.

gj to everybody who attended the tourney in hutch btw!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
d-d-d-double post
OOOOOOOOK. Updates below:
___

1. Affinity (Meta Knight, D3)
2. Attackstorm (Falco)
3. Karmacide (Snake)
4. Domo (Meta Knight)
5. KY (Pit, Marth, Peach)
6. Royal Nynja (Diddy)
7. Clel (Marth) ???
8. Stealth Raptor (Pikachu)
9. InfernoRage (Random)
10. Steeler (Pokemon Trainer)
11. Ratman (Snake)
12. ChaosTheory (Lucas)
13. Zeton (Fox)
14. Lil' Azen (Lucario)
15. Zhao (Random)
16. Royal Tempest (Toon Link)
17. Holms (Kirby)
18. The Irish Guy (Ice Climbers)
19. Fino (Olimar) ???
20. ArkiveZero (Link) ???
21. Artik (Snake)
22. Duck (ROB)
23. Jace (Falco/Pit)
24. 8bit (Kirby) ???
25. Amazing Ampharos (G&W) :bee:
26. BoJangles (Yoshi/D3)
a tournament? when? i get the weekends off and i work from 4am- noon every weekday. i might be able to attend if my good friend zeton will give me a ride :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i don't think i'll be at the bi weekly tomorrow unless someone gives me a ride to and from cam's house.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
We will know by tonight about the KC people.

we also need to start getting car arrangemnts together. we lose a driver if chaos cant go, so we need to get all options covered now.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
uh im not flyin to okc, unless its gonna cost too much to ride with u guys. But at any rate i got the days covered i think so im good to go.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I can't confirm if I'm going to go to Oh snap or not. It's just how I am.

For JCCC2, 2 days before the tournament I decided I wasn't going and then I woke up the next day and decided I was going to go. (Mainly because I didn't want to leave affinity hanging with no partner in teams. The Ratboys will confirm that I did actually say this.):p

I've actually woken up for tournaments, said "**** this, I'm tired" and gone back to sleep.

But I drive myself and pay for myself so I don't see why it matters to anyone (except my team partner).

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
are your sunglasses the brown ones????? i hella wore them to tokyo hahahaha. i was wondering whos they were....now i just need to find out where i put them lmao.

wait i found them

Still on little big planet.... i need to play smash more if i wanna do good at this tourney.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
are your sunglasses the brown ones????? i hella wore them to tokyo hahahaha. i was wondering whos they were....now i just need to find out where i put them lmao.

wait i found them

Still on little big planet.... i need to play smash more if i wanna do good at this tourney.
haha ya those are them if your going to the bi-weekly tommorow you can just bring em then

Holms

Smash Ace
I'ma bring my tv again. My bro let me borrow his crappy remote, so I was able to set it to turn to "line" or whatever without having to set the channels first. Let's just hope it doesn't decide to reset when I get there...he won't let me bring the remote because he apparently uses it. :\

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
steven i'll give you a call tomorrow. i'm in the doghouse with my mom for sleepin in on spanish for like the 8th time.

i have a 29%

in spanish

i'm ****ing fluent in spanish

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In case you guys care, we will be redoing the stages in January. Some may be removed from the Counterpick list and probably one will move up to Nuetral. In this case we will be moving to the Stage Striking process instead of the Random First Select.

Top Bottom