• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can bug my parents into letting me host a tourney sometime in December so I can get myself a nice blue name.

Well price of gas went down so price of hookers books should drop too.

Cook

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I've spammed this thread already or not, but you guys should all come to our Brawl tournament in Kirksville, MO this Saturday. There will be some good players there and it will be lots of fun. I know some of you are cheap-*****, so you'll be glad to know that we can provide a floor to sleep on for the night (plus gas is dirt cheap right now). Plus, there should be some n00bs to win $$$ from. And I will buy each of you one free can of pop if you come! How's that for a sweet deal? :)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ah I'm sorry man but we've got the final Wichita Bi-weekly this saturday and then Oh Snap the Saturday afterward. You should hit us up for the next MO event.

Fino

Smash Master
STEELER!!!! You abandoned me *tear* lol
Affinity played me though ^_^
YOU STILL OWE ME!
Also, if the KC crew can't come to oh snap, you can blame stealth for trying to convince my people not to go! :(

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no i was just talking to duck and was greatly detracted by the tactics used. i in no way tried to turn them away lol. plus they could come without duck anyways, and fino can bring his girly friend :p show her what true men are.

Fino

Smash Master
Stealth, you knew he wouldn't want to go if you explained what they did. You know he hates newb tactics. You said yourself you told him so he wouldn't quit brawl. But now you have one less person to split with, and 3 of my people are high school students, 8bit could prolly do it, but jace is a cheap *** and artik is always broke. If anything, amazing ampharos might redeem your mistake. lawl
and NO, I can't tell you enough. My gf is not going XD

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fino. You and the rest of the KC crew are coming with us to OH SNAP.

Or I'll come to KC and Falcon Paunch you.

:)

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have some bad news, at least bad for me. Due to Dillon's trying every method to infuriate me, I now have the 21st and 23rd off, but not the 22nd. Unless I get a miracle, I'm not able to go to Oh Snap. Not really a big loss for you guys, but this is the second major Brawl event I've missed. It blows.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ugh it has been driving me crazy since yesterday. and i did an all nighter so it has bugged me ALL NIGHT LONG ahfwuibglhabjkb vdbkjsdgbhjbeaakjvb. there was a 3 hour period of relief early morning though.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
the art of war is a great book. As for the rest of that reading stuff all i have to say is lololololololololololol.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol at the tf2 reference. ok there is a mw circuit championship going on dec 20th in cincinnati. obviously the best of the midwest will be there. i am curious if people here are interesed in perhaps going. with gas prices what they are now, it would most likely be an even cheaper trip then to houston. cincinnati is as far from kc as houston was from wichita. i know oh snap is going on in nov, and people most likely wont have money, but for those who do im putting this out there. i would really like to go, and i heard fino was interested too.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I realized the timing was bad, but this is sorta personal for me for obvious reasons. i dont expect the whole crew to go, maybe 1, perhaps 2 cars, combined KC + wichita

updated numbers- after talking to clowsui, the organiser, kc people would pay approx 86$ per person and wichita people about 91$ per person.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Why is duck not wanting to go? He was one of the best players; if you recall he did the best out of all of us (the KC guys) at JCCC2. I'm sure he would meet tactics that annoy him in Oklahoma, but I'm sure he'd be able to handle it in the long run. At least it seems like Fino has changed his tune on not wanting to play brawl...

Anyway, I did PM Fino about going myself, but I suppose I should throw it out into the open. I'd really like to go with the Kansas City guys to Oklahoma, but I only get back to Kansas City from Rolla on the evening of the Friday before the tournament. If you are going to leave in the middle of the night Friday, I can make it. If you want to stay the night Friday in Oklahoma, odds are I won't be able to make it back to Kansas City in time. I'm also not exactly rich; this tournament is already a little rich for my blood. I cast my vote toward all cost cutting measures regardless of the damage it may do to sleep schedules.

Anyway, if it works out and I am able to make it, do you want to team again Stealth? Mr. Pika & Watch could have a great time sharing a bucket with the competition!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Anyway, I did PM Fino about going myself, but I suppose I should throw it out into the open. I'd really like to go with the Kansas City guys to Oklahoma, but I only get back to Kansas City from Rolla on the evening of the Friday before the tournament. If you are going to leave in the middle of the night Friday, I can make it. If you want to stay the night Friday in Oklahoma, odds are I won't be able to make it back to Kansas City in time.
The plan is for all KC guys to arrive here in Wichita on Friday anytime, really, as long as a time is planned. The KC guys will be staying with InfernoRage Friday night, along with Wichita brawlers that live far away on the North-West side of town or that just wanna hang out the night before the tournament.

(If I'm at all wrong about this^, Cameron, please correct me).

Saturday, we'll depart for OH SNAP at around 7am so that we'll have time to eat and get some friendlies action before the tournament starts.

Sound good?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah that's fine with me I'll make sure my parents don't mind but it should be cool. We'll save money on both food and housing if we just go down Saturday morning and then stay that night and leave on Sunday.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
:x and the problem insues. i have 2 teammates to pick from now. team lucachu or mr game & chu. what does chaos say?
do I know you? I once had a team-mate....but hes dead now....i dont even remember the character he played.....

Edit: cant believe you would even THINK about leaving the team......has the power of nom nom done nothing to you?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
remember that the power of super bucket rivals that of nom nom...unless lucas is noming on some fire!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
:'( i have no choice with work and school. i would love to. i will be there for this biweekly. and we shall ****. i have been training very hard in my absence. and sorry ampharos im sticking with chaos as much as as the bucket is :(

Top Bottom