• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wtf that's awesome...until you realize that it's centered around guitar hero and shooting games.

no brawlers there, so i wouldn't bother. i'd rather we make our own site.

zeton your fox can take any character in the game, that isn't pikachu or zss. it's not like jigglypuff, who gets pretty ***** by a lot of characters. fox is a good character, you are a good player, it's just that sakurai is ******** when it comes to stupid tactics. keep your main and dabble with other characters so you'll have options when you face gay fox tactics. the characters that gay fox out aren't even that common in tourneys anyway.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I guess I'll stick with fox a bit longer, considering there isn't a lot of foxes out like me, eventually I'll find a way to by pass the cgs and locks, and justice will be served.

oh...

Just fyi though when you pick the anti fox characters and just try to use the tactic for the anti, I will find that insulting and I will throw down with a technique tactic of fox no one has ever seen before.

That is a promise. *glare*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Just fyi though when you pick the anti fox characters and just try to use the tactic for the anti, I will find that insulting and I will throw down with a technique tactic of fox no one has ever seen before.

That is a promise. *glare*
oh shiz, laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser UP SMASH laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser

ftw :bee:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i know a lot of us are dragonball(z) fans

well

check out this vid if you haven't already

http://dbthemovie.com/category/videos/

second one down, the first no longer works

it actually looks really cool. not faithful to the anime, but still i'm psyched enough about it to go watch. looks like a jet li movie with ki blasts. AWESOME.

unfortunately piccolo won't be green. :( AAAABALLS oh well.

and finally, after that piece of awesome, i now counter it with a piece of ****

my friends...that's supposed to be goku in ape form

it's ok, yell at the top of your lungs for a bit

ok. now know that we don't know if this is an unfinished work or how he'll really look in the movie. unfortunately, it seems guaranteed that great ape won't be ****ing massive this time around.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
oh shiz, laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion fox illusion laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser UP SMASH laser laser laser laser laser laser laser fox illusion laser

ftw :bee:

no where close to what I'll do.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
really zeton a lot of us have matchups that are complete **** against us.
Not meeee =D
Worst Pit has is Snake, and if I get that matchup I can just spam lolz

Though I personally don't do so hot against Lucario. ****in Azen.

Yay! Pit ftw
=D

EDIT: That ape Goku looks more like their ****ty version of Piccolo hahaha

EDIT EDIT: AND WHY THE HELL CAN BULMA DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE?!?! We all knows she was the useless scrub of the group. Bulma should just be the hoe. Nothing more. Just the hoe... I'd watch that =D

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hmmmm...i say to zeton: go grab your self a Rockstar, play as Wolf and Game and Watch, then see how special your fox is.

point being Rockstar brings out the best in you + the challenge of finding someone to second main is intriguingly fun

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For the record, I'm not going to go "easy" on people in tourney and pick characters that give me less of a good matchup for the hell of it. Pikachu has an 80-20. I'd have to be stupid to pick anyone else.

Steeler made me cry

IMPORTANT EDIT FOR OH SNAP: Sars Pirate just told us this

IMPORTANT!

Sorry Kansas guys, but with the way things are scewed right now, we don't think we can house Kanas players. :/ This sounds unfair, but we felt thtat we needed to accomodate the guys that applied for housing early and those that are going in from way out of state, but we will help pay for your hotel fees. We're sorry that OK smash isn't big enough to offer housing for everyone guys, but that's the best we can do right now.

Kansas players! Look into getting the hotel on campus right now. I'm guessing you guy will get 3/4 rooms? I've stayed at that hotel already, it's nice, it's got enough room for what you guys want to do--sleep, but again, sorry that we need y'all to do that.

The only other question mark we have right now is Utah since I'm not sure who on this thread is from Utah or who from there is going. I think you guys should hit up KS and see where both of you guys want to stay.

Will post final plans for housing tonight/tomorrow morning.

Holms

Smash Ace
WFT figures, man. If the rooms are too pricey, and believe me, I'm a cheap *******, then I'm not going.

Fino

Smash Master
Hey, we have a couple people go in and get the hotel room and then we just casually start to come in.... with the typical hotel room I think we could fit 9 very comfortably.... so if people don't mind giving up some personal space, I'm sure we could all fit in one room ;)
I still am debating whether or not I'm going... this doesn't help it any :-/

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
if worse comes to worst, we can just drive back home immediately after the tourney ends...:\

honestly, the only reason i'd want to stay is to play friendlies with lots of people, and we can't do that at a hotel now, can we??

also

gh:wt

rented it

i can't stop playing it

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay I got some figures from SARS and from what he tells me, it shouldn't be very expensive at all as long as we all share our costs evenly. We'll have to book our hotels though with like 7 guys a room. It shouldn't be too crowded I just recommend packing sleeping bags. I'll have some exact figures in a day or two. Once I have that down, I want to get everybody and their car/room arrangements confirmed.

Steeler, since we're supposed to be recording stuff tomorrow, why don't you bring World Tour to my house and we'll play it?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm going to watch some pro football with my dad tomorrow. i'll bring it the next time we get together.

and bring your guitar(s). i only have one and it has a busted whammy bar/no wiimote cover.

ghetto gh guitar ftw

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i stole it in vengeance for the lucas board's treatment of the pt matchup

SQUIRTLE ANGRY

edit OH MY GOD someone made the rby battle theme into a gh song. AND ITS AMAZING. #1 download so far.

aaaaaaaaaaa cameron you will ****ing love it

it is

aaaa

i'm such a poke nerd

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
ball park numbers?

12-5 for the Yankees.

....what?

Okay well SARS is telling me that it will be about 15 dollars a person if we split up our hotel costs and that the OKlahomans are trying to get some money together to help go in on us with it which may lower us to as much a 7 dollars a person. SARS also suggested we just beast a bunch of people in Money matches and pay for our whole trip because we're badass like that.

Edit: Steeler, I was excited just to have the original anime theme for Pokemon in the DK bongo rhythm games. That is epic.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm going to look into how much we'll need for gas per vehicle and what it will be if we stay one night or two. I'll have exact numbers for everyone soon so don't stress yourselves guys.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm going to look into how much we'll need for gas per vehicle and what it will be if we stay one night or two. I'll have exact numbers for everyone soon so don't stress yourselves guys.
Thank you. I have to know pretty soon here considering I still have a speeding ticket to take care of before OH SNAP.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm wondering when Darkedge is gonna get around to posting our results from Hutch =O. I got me a top 8 with Snake (Karma would scold me for not winning even with the power of Cheetahmen on my side)

Top Bottom