• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ken didn't do it, crystal did. it was all crystal.

ken/crystal duo is one of the best combinations in survivor's history. seriously.

also wtf why am i not on edge's list. SQUIRTLE ANGRY

Fino

Smash Master
Ken did it... they just didn't show it.
Ken mindgamed the camera man into showing crystal say what he told her.
Ken's like... hey you vote with us... we still got a semi tight alliance on the other side, that gives us numbers. If you save our ***** we'll use your vote to knock the other tribe off, and then the other two... guarantee you final three.
and then Ken continues to poke his sword at her...
FTW
GG's
Anyone laugh when Ken says gamer talk like that? I did...
F*** YOU ALL... Don't judge me >_>

~Fino

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow's the Hutch tourney? Eh, I think I'm gonna pass. I think I'm just gonna go catch a movie or something tomorrow instead. Besides, I think I'll give someone else a chance to be in the limelight at Hutch before I showcase my amazing skills again. I'll three-stock y'all next week instead. Bi-weekly cash here I come! Rofl.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
lol
I've got combos now that I can pull when I'm severly debuffed and it focuses all around utilt. I need to practice you guys when I'm 2 stocks up for the crew battles so I don't have to go first =3

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I AM A DIRECTOR! after 3 weeks of none of the mods for the group ever being on lol. and i thought i should let you know karma before i posted this in the GBT. be vary wary of using cypher to land on stage. if they grab release you, make sure to jump before they grab you again ;P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tF6EWbaorU the qaulity is lolquaza tier cause i used youtubes quick capture lol.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I AM A DIRECTOR! after 3 weeks of none of the mods for the group ever being on lol. and i thought i should let you know karma before i posted this in the GBT. be vary wary of using cypher to land on stage. if they grab release you, make sure to jump before they grab you again ;P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tF6EWbaorU the qaulity is lolquaza tier cause i used youtubes quick capture lol.
Great! More Snake gimping! :laugh: I guess I could C4 recover.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ok guys. I need to know who all needs a ride to the warren where we are all meeting up. Please call ortext me if you need me to pick you up so i can decide what time i should leave. Also I think it would be a good idea for everybody riding with somebody to hutch for the tournament to pay a couple bucks for gas since it is quite a long drive

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ATTENTION TO EVERYONE GOING TO THE HUTCHINSON TOURNAMENT

BRING A SETUP

Dark_Edge just informed me that he only has 2 setups available, so if you have one please bring it.

B

B1ggy

hey guys this is Irish dude and im on my friends name. hes new to the boards but hes the only one i play smash. he doesnt have anyone on his brawl list for online so im gonna add stealth, zeton, steeler, inferno and fino.
if u wanna brawl (anyone not just them let us know. we will b on for awhile.) also if u add us let us know

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So I'm debating whether or not I should continue having fox as my main considering it takes NO skill for some characters to just rack up the damage % on him. If I can't find an alt I probably will just quit playing altogether.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
yeah... if you want to be considered a camping lazer spammer.

and even then it's useless.

I want to actually see another renowned fox come and tell me differently, but I'm POSITIVE its not gonna happen considering they don't really care anyway.

Fino

Smash Master
I feel bad about being gaychu against you now zeton... I just heard that you could do it, and wanted to try it out XD.
You know our olly fox matches were always epically **** close ;)

On that note... idk if I'm going to oh snap anymore. I start playing resistance 2, and I come back to brawl only to find out that I suck now :'( either meta-game uber spiked while being gone for a few days (lol... no it's brawl) or I just ****ing fail at smash now :p
Anyone who's played me before I'm up for friendlies... you can see what my olimar has dropped to.

~Fino

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Fino its not just pikachu. (and pikachu is NOT gay.) it's all the characters that can just spam 1 move on him chain grabs to locks etc.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Zeton, if you quit, I'm forcing you into a Royal Tempest combo off the Grand Canyon. I will get you a replica Master Sword, staple it to you, and chuck you over the edge and hit Down and A. 'Nuff said.

Stealth, I think you mean GO TO OH SNAP. Although, if you mean HOBO, sorry.

Oh, and for anyone who's curious (read: no one), I'm readopting Zelda. Thus, my name is once more Royal Tempest. I gotta start living up to the name. It sounds majestic, eh?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fino, don't cancel your plans to go to OH SNAP. Its gonna be crazy fun, and you and I both know you aren't going to wanna miss out.

Fino

Smash Master
Fino, don't cancel your plans to go to OH SNAP. Its gonna be crazy fun, and you and I both know you aren't going to wanna miss out.
I do want my bear hug... and to play the wichita crew, as well as all the peeps there; however, it's just going to be an embarrassment. I can't do anything. I worked the past couple months honing my lolimar, mind games, grab tricksies, desyncing, and all of it's gone. Idk if its lack of sleep (13 hours this week) or just from playing resistance 2 (amazing) for unhealthy amounts of time these past few days. All johns aside, unless I get my game back, I don't see myself coming. By that I mean to Oh Snap, or back to brawl in general. :ohwell:

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
don't be a ***** fino

get your game on. the whole ordeal is gonna be fun, not just the tournament. you can't just lose everything you honed the past few months like that. it's all in your head man. you just gotta feel confident in your olimar.

edit zeton, fox is one of those characters that NEEDS a secondary. don't be distressed because he has ******** weaknesses to some easy moves (pika chain, zss dsmash, etc). look at what characters completely **** pikachu, zss, and any other chars that give you a hard time, and go from there. finding a secondary is actually kind of fun because it expands your horizons and gives the brawl experience more (needed) variety.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
if I main him I will always have that 1 match that I will have the odds against me 100% in tournaments and I'm sick of dealing with that.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Zeton remember?? u ***** my snake, jus think, if u try a bit harder, you could destroy Karma's Snake too. so i guess u can say ur fox will be god tier haha

Top Bottom