• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ill be there after class....**** evening classes....hmm should i go to lab? NAH! ill do it monday...ya ill be there after class

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I bet I missed out last night by not coming. I was wondering, though, if any plans were formulated for tomorrow (carpools, time of departure, etc.). If someone could fill me in via this thread or PM, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Z, the Hutchinson tournament tomorrow. I'm asking about travel arrangements, which I don't think you're concerned with. ;)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
at the moment i know that domo and brandon will be driving to Hutch. that's room for 9-10 people.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
wait who are you guys talking about... /starts salivating uncontrollably
:laugh:

dmac always seems to visit the Wichita thread when you guys are talking about 16 year old girls. It's even funnier when I imagine it's Ganondorf being the pedobear.

Also, as incentive for more of you to join Josh and I on Red Alert 3:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
:O

wow... i was gonig to try and invest in red alert 3 anyways cause i always liked red alert, but this takes the cake.... and eats it too!!!!

holms: if you could just bring the memory card to the tourney tomorrow i would appreciate it ^^

Holms

Smash Ace
:O

wow... i was gonig to try and invest in red alert 3 anyways cause i always liked red alert, but this takes the cake.... and eats it too!!!!

holms: if you could just bring the memory card to the tourney tomorrow i would appreciate it ^^
Again, I want to go, but I don't know anything about the carpools or departure times or anything cuz no one has said anything to me about it. At this point, it might be too late for me to go, unless someone can get around to giving me information about hutch's tourn tomorrow! On a side note, I won't be able to drive if I go cuz my bro needs the car.

And Karma, if you can come up with another incentive to get RE3 besides women, I think I might actually get the game. :)

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i guess ill post the info again.

$5 for each tourney
starts at 5-5:30 (at latest) singles (brawl)

melee side tourney if enough people join

also i heard that brandon and domo were driving thats 9-10 people...

i posted the mapquest link on a diff page.

Holms

Smash Ace
It's ****ing fun as ****.
Good enough for me, karma. I think I'll get it this evening.

And Dark Edge, that's nice and all, but what I'm concerned about is how we're going to get there and back. I would have to ride with someone, so I need to know how the carpooling is being set up, when and where we're all meeting, what time were leaving and preferably when we're coming back.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I live 2min away from the west Warren Theater, which is closer to Hutch than anyone else. I think we should do this:

1) Everyone that's planning on going should meet in North-East parking lot of the Warren at around 3:45-4:00pm tomorrow.

2) From there we'll figure out who's all going and who's all driving.

3) Get to the venue soon enough that we have time for friendlies. :)

Sound Good?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
I live 2min away from the west Warren Theater, which is closer to Hutch than anyone else. I think we should do this:

1) Everyone that's planning on going should meet in North-East parking lot of the Warren at around 3:45-4:00pm tomorrow.

Sound Good?
sounds awesome lol

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
affinity
ky
domo
holms
inferno
chaos
zeton
bo jangles
clel
edge
pong
rondom hutch guy 1 (mat)
rondom hutch guy 2 (josh)
rondom hutch guy 3 (greg)
rondom hutch guy 4 (nolan)
rondom hutch guy 5 (john)
attackstorm
nynja?
royal tempest?
derby?
irish dude?
fino?

Fino

Smash Master
affinity
ky
domo
holms
inferno
chaos
zeton
bo jangles
clel
edge
pong
rondom hutch guy 1 (mat)
rondom hutch guy 2 (josh)
rondom hutch guy 3 (greg)
rondom hutch guy 4 (nolan)
attackstorm
nynja?
royal tempest?
derby?
irish dude?
fino?
Wowowowowow... fino? nah... too much to do. I can't make hutch AND oh snizzle! OK is going to be the tournament the KC crew is going to....

BTW.... I edited your list... sorry (NO JOHNS!!!)

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you stole my line fino O.o and karmacide- im coming over to your house to play red alert 3 D: i need me some new women xD

edit: yayus 1800 posts and counting. lol i think i may pass affinity soon.

Holms

Smash Ace

Sound Good?
Sounds good enough if there aren't any surprises, aka "Crap, too many people here. Hey Holms, can you drive for us?" Cuz it ain't happening. And seeing as we probably won't be getting back until, what, the next morning? I MIGHT not be able to go because my bro would never come to get me past 11:00 pm that far out from our house. :dizzy:

Edit: And I'd still like to have an idea as to when we'd be getting back.

Holms

Smash Ace
OMG, West Warren is all the way past the Zoo, and even THAT'S pretty darn far! Geez, how do you afford to drive to school every day, Affinity? Gosh...oh well, I think I can still make it. Turns out I have the car for myself tomorrow, so I should be there after work - I get off at 3.

Top Bottom