• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
A tad late but here are my mains.

Peach: Duh
Doc: Always liked that dark alt.
Yoshi: About time the green dino got buffed.
G&W: Always great to play as in brawl.

Last edited:

Genome Squirrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkCoffee
it's weird how depressed I am that she might not get the beam sword of all things
also depressed that bowser jr.'s weight is not the average of hers and bowsers
palutena does have the right weight, but that would make a weird fanfiction

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
it's weird how depressed I am that she might not get the beam sword of all things
also depressed that bowser jr.'s weight is not the average of hers and bowsers
palutena does have the right weight, but that would make a weird fanfiction
A fanfic where the goddess of pole dancing is the daughter of a turtle and a princess....I can get behind this.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So i was out for a few days and the first thing i read is stupid comments and ''no homo'' signs ...
I thought Princess Peach threads were the only ones safe from child-like replies (Guess i was wrong).

Anyway , I noticed they changed the best victory animation she had! (''Oh did i win?'' in Melee and ''This is Fun!'' in Brawl)
That's lame.

And that her taunt was slighly changed in the 3ds version (She doesn't point with her finger when she says ''Aha!'' anymore). BUMMER. :ohwell:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

Anyway , I noticed they changed the best victory animation she had! (''Oh did i win?'' in Melee and ''This is Fun!'' in Brawl)
That's lame.
I hated that one. The one where she turns around and waves to the camera is the best, all the more because she does it while saying her best line "Oh did I wiiiin?". She looks down on them and it looks like she's taunting them by waving her hand. I love it when she's a ***** <3.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I don't like her new victory pose where she puts one hand on her hip and the other near her chest... something about it just looks so boring and basic and just bothers me for some reason... I do like the hearts that appear when she spins before making that pose though.

My favorite victory pose I guess is the one where she... slices her arm through the air...? I'm really not sure how to describe it but it's the one where she does that motion and then has her hand on her hip... though, honestly I think my favorite winning poses in the game are one of Palutena's and one of Rosalina's.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can't supply the homo, not being a dude, so who's going to supply the dark peach homo love?!
!?

Your a girl?

*Raises hand*
You the reason I'm afraid to walk near an all boys school at night.

Do we have any news on peach's 3rd and 4th custom move set
Yea, One of her Peach bombers puts that flower on ones head. the downside to it is that its short ranged.

One of her turnips travels like luigi's fireball, but slower, and when it hits an opponent, it comes right back to you.

She has a parasol that has more of a vertical distance, but has no hitbox.

And another one where when it opens, you pull up alil. You can do this in quick sessions up to 4 times before Peach goes into her free fall animation and you can't open it up again.

Last edited:

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
!?

Your a girl?

Yea, One of her Peach bombers puts that flower on ones head. the downside to it is that its short ranged.

One of her turnips travels like luigi's fireball, but slower, and when it hits an opponent, it comes right back to you.

And another one where when it opens, you pull up alil. You can do this in quick sessions up to 4 times before Peach goes into her free fall animation and you can't open it up again.
ElaborAte on the peach bomber. Where did u find that out? Also does anyone know how ness pk thunder 1 works witb thd circle pad?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As I just told you, when you hit with it, it puts a flower on the players head and the take small damage like if they are poisoned. But the range is so short.

I found this out by playing my friends 3ds and he has all of Peach's moves unlocked.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The turnips never touch the floor, and you can recatch them.

And her Specials still lag. Her up-B though, you can up-cancel on platfroms and ledges.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Wait, so you can throw the Turnip and actually run after it and recatch it???
So it'd be possible to throw a Turnip whilst on the ground and follow after it whilst Floating for example?

Ergh that's a shame. Is cancelling the lag for Up + B still difficult like it was in Brawl?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea

Yea

Not as hard as brawl. Just land near the ledge/platform and hold forward. And you will slide off if you do it right. The only hard part is just getting into position. But once you do, it feels like turnip canceling.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Yea

Yea

Not as hard as brawl. Just land near the ledge/platform and hold forward. And you will slide off if you do it right. The only hard part is just getting into position. But once you do, it feels like turnip canceling.

Ok interesting! Looking forward to trying then out myself eventually.

All I can picture now is a long line of Turnips creating a staggered wall as Peach continually ledge pulls and tosses them...

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
is it possible to cancel the block roll into fast dash attack still? It was fun in brawl with peach and her turnips

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
is it possible to cancel the block roll into fast dash attack still? It was fun in brawl with peach and her turnips
Think you mean glide tossing and no you cant.

How short ranged is the poison Peach Bomber? Is it still quick??
The distance is sort, like lil past her jab. And its still fast.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
!?

Your a girl?

Yeah, so?

I really like the idea of boomerang turnips....idk how I feel about the flower butt though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, so?

I really like the idea of boomerang turnips....idk how I feel about the flower butt though.
!

Move!!!

*leap frogs over random Peach player*

Hi, I'm Dark.Pch. I like to take long walks on the beach. Feed the ducks. I don't Punch kittens.On my spare time I like to draw, play guitar, video games and watch anime. I pay my taxes like a good American citizen. So um, yea...and some stuff.

Jokes aside, I thing that is her best custom moveset (turnips). So much I feel I can do with that.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
!

Move!!!

*leap frogs over random Peach player*

Hi, I'm Dark.Pch. I like to take long walks on the beach. Feed the ducks. I don't Punch kittens.On my spare time I like to draw, play guitar, video games and watch anime. I pay my taxes like a good American citizen. So um, yea...and some stuff.

Jokes aside, I thing that is her best custom moveset (turnips). So much I feel I can do with that.
Oh my palutena. Control your testosterone boy.

Anyways~ Yeah it sounds pretty awesome, but I'd like to see it in action before I judge it.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Boomerang turnips...Never knew I wanted them. If only a ponytail was included too lol.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I have yet to even touch Peach in this one. *crying at home wanting to start winning tournaments already................. Or getting extreamly exhausted from the demand of skill Peach needs to win*

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I hope the WiiU online for Sm4sh is virtually flawless so I can actually play with some of you guys. :roll:

Last edited:

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I typically don't play with items but does anyone know what happens when Peach gets the super leaf? I've noticed that it pretty much gives every character her floating ability so I'm curious as to what it would do for Peach. Does it give her infinite floating or something?

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
The goddess of pole dancing is far more powerful than jesus horse. Excuse you.
Lolol why. The pole dancing?

Fine then

Haruhi suzumiya can replace her

Palutena is cool and all but I think rosalina is better imo. Actually peach wins

Top Bottom