• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Ness and Peach mains just seems to go well together.
I smell a friendship forming.

But yeah. I kind of have a mother son thing going for ness and I kind of see myself in peach...though rosalina might take over my interest...who knows.

I literally only see myself in peach because I'm blonde, but still.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Omg I main peach and ness too!

My mains for ssb4 in order of fav:

1. Peach
2. Ness
3. Rosalina
4. Marth (lucina?)
5. Palutena
6. ZSS
7. Robin
8. Zelda
9. Shulk
10. Toon link

Omg how did u make that!?

http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/roster/

here you go!!!

To make Lucina in her own row, I messed around with paint a little after pasting my screenshot. Then I took a screenshot of Smashboards and copied the grey used in standard post backgrounds to create a psuedo transparency effect.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/roster/

here you go!!!

To make Lucina in her own row, I messed around with paint a little after pasting my screenshot. Then I took a screenshot of Smashboards and copied the grey used in standard post backgrounds to create a psuedo transparency effect.
I can't screen shot and post mine because I'm dumb.

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052

Okay I figured it out. These will likely be the characters I'll use....after them...who knows.

Last edited:

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Haha everyone loves ness peach and rosalina XD

On a side note, I think these characters look absolutely beautiful

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945

Top 5 are gonna be my mains and the Bottom 5 are gonna be my secondaries hahaha

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Shotas and the motherly characters go together well. Don't judge.
Whats with you and all your sexually related comments bro XD

Well I guess nkt sexual, but idk the word to use here with all your shotas and panties and underwear talk XD

But in still, ness is awesome and so is rosalina.

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Whats with you and all your sexually related comments bro XD

Well I guess nkt sexual, but idk the word to use here with all your shotas and panties and underwear talk XD

But in still, ness is awesome and so is rosalina.
For the record they were talking about panties and underwear before I got in this thread. I will take full credit for the shota thing though. Magic shotas bro they are tip top

Also for the record, I am a girl and asexual. Just some food for thought.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace

I'll mostly be playing Peach... then likely some Palutena or Rosalina or Zelda depending on who I like to play most.
The bottom row are characters I'll try out and likely play a little bit.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to the boards as a member but I've always used smashboards as a competitive reference since the start of Brawl haha. Wanted to put my first post here since I'm a Peach main and I've been following this thread for the past 2 months lol nice to meet all of you! It makes me glad there's a lot of people who play Peach as well!
Welcome to the family my son.........or daughter.........uh......HI!

Guys I got peach footage

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c-f5L6gaKHQ

Shes 17 minutes into the vid.

And apparently shes terrible. #somuchsadface

I cant accept this
if you wanna see Peach used well, don't look at this. I was able to play people for the first a few days ago. You can check it out on D1's twitch channel
www.twitch.tv/D1MX

And this is how my roster is gonna be

Main on top second on bottom. This is all I ever need. I'm only whipping out Rosalina if there is a match up I can't handle too well as Peach in tournament. And since I like them both, I won't feel like a coward running off my character to someone else.

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
Welcome to the family my son.........or daughter.........uh......HI!
haha I'm a guy :D Thanks for the welcome Dark.Pch! When I first started competing in Brawl I actually used to look at a few of your matches from a long time ago :p We have completely different play styles even though we main the same character so whenever I had trouble fighting against someone I'd try to see how you'd play the match up to look from a different perspective heehee

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? No! Dude I have an image. I'm like the only peach main that's mainly and ruthless. I have to live up to the people. I am not soft. I am not into cute and fluffy things. I'm a man. I'm ruthless. I want peaches panties back. I punch kitten!

*kicks random peach player through a window*

**** that!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
When I met Dark.Pch, the vibe I got from him was soft and fluffy.

:093:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
What? No! Dude I have an image. I'm like the only peach main that's mainly and ruthless. I have to live up to the people. I am not soft. I am not into cute and fluffy things. I'm a man. I'm ruthless. I want peaches panties back. I punch kitten!

*kicks random peach player through a window*

**** that!
One can only truly be a man once they embrace their femininity my dear.

Suppress your testosterone, love.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Slow down yall

Anyway, something fun I saw in Tumblr:

the winner is Peach

this line in Peach’s victory animation got a change in delivery that i think is really interesting! in the Melee version Peach seems naive and totally oblivious of her surroundings. you can tell it comes from a misogynistic place because it makes no sense - why is she confused about whether she won the battle? that’s silly.

the new version stays faithful to the words, but by tweaking the intonation the characterisation is totally changed. she’s now sarcastic as hell - she knows damn well that she won, and you were a chump for thinking that she wouldn’t.

okay cool now nintendo pls drop the word ‘bros’ from the title, everyone just calls it ‘smash’ anyway

She sounds like bored as hell and definitely knows what's up: chumps didn't defeat her this time. Again.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I assume the poster wasn't aware this had been changed since Brawl?

Anyway, I agree. As powerful as she was in Melee, she was always very ditzy in that game. Brawl really improved her personality in that regard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom