• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I need help deciding whether I should buy a 3ds or a WiiU. Do you guys think one will be heavily preferred over the other? I just want to play with as many people as possible.

Also

He may be afraid of the onslaught of sexy man flesh typical to Peach social threads of the past.
Wii U for sure. Nobody who plays competitively will be playing 3ds after wii U one comes out. Heck once I load my customs and unlockables to the Wii U you can have my 3ds version of smash, i sure won't be ever needing it again, I don't plan to ever touch that game again once I have a gamecube controller in my hands

Last edited:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I went to a tournament last week and got second. Lost to greninja. It was my first time going to a tourney for this game and playing a good gren. Mu seems to be slightly in his favor if the peach doesn't do ground game very well. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom