• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
You don't understand at all do you? How the heck am I suppose to distract the enemy and get a free hit if the undies are gone and replaced with the Dark hole spell card?
I think the enemy will be just as distracted about a black hole under her dress as her underwear.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
You don't understand at all do you? How the heck am I suppose to distract the enemy and get a free hit if the undies are gone and replaced with the Dark hole spell card?
It has been sadly proven that people will take ANY opportunity to post lewd stuff with the 3DS,
as the shutdown of picture posting in the Kid Icarus Uprising and Dream Team will show you.

...how did they handle Zelda's undergarments?

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
If you've been here long enough, this thread forms in other random things quickly and reverts back.
Yeah, I'm noticing that. I've been lurking this thread for a bit before I made an account. the topic is jerked every which way without warning it seems.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Using a "blackhole" is usually just a simple solution to creating less parts of the model and to prevent any possible unintentional "lewd" camera angles.

But when you intentionally program a character with a move as ridiculous as Peach breaking her back to put her foot up at a 90˚ angle, it doesn't seem to make sense, especially since the last two games weren't opposed to going the extra mile. Seems weird now to take that approach, hence why I and others posed the possibility of why not just putting more "fluff" or a petticoat in her design.

Or just having her keep the panties.

:093:

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised that no one in this chat has mentioned anything about Peach being Banned "For Glory" because she is the only character that can pull out weapons such as Saturn's and beam swords... but luckily Nintendo is fixing that problem....why is it always her that gets the most problems than the other characters :-(

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It was either mentioned earlier in this thread or in another thread. I definitely read about it in this forum somewhere.

I also read somewhere that it's already patched/being patched so by the time we even get the game it won't be an issue.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Airgemini, I demand you do something about this.
They're just panties!
And on her second jump, I liked it in Brawl for what it was. It definitely made combos feel more fluid but I think being able to recover better, and being able to have a better off stage game is a far better trade off. If she could DJC that'd be pretty sweet though. Her recovery is looking to be back in that top 5 tier range, if not the best.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So it hasn't been fully confirmed yet but some people have done some research on staling. Damage seems to stale in the exact same as Brawl, but someone told me after some testing that knockback staling seems to have greately weakened from Brawl. This is pretty good news to Peach since her kill moves are already limited and knockback staling made our lives much harder in Brawl. We can use our kill moves more freely now!

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
So it hasn't been fully confirmed yet but some people have done some research on staling. Damage seems to stale in the exact same as Brawl, but someone told me after some testing that knockback staling seems to have greately weakened from Brawl. This is pretty good news to Peach since her kill moves are already limited so knockback staling made our lives much harder in Brawl. We can use our kill moves more freely now!
Peach 2QT please ban.

In all seriousness, that's pretty great news.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Looks like a lot of things in this game kill so I don't think killing will be a problem for anyone unless the character is complete trash. Even then they can still kill lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Using a "blackhole" is usually just a simple solution to creating less parts of the model and to prevent any possible unintentional "lewd" camera angles.

But when you intentionally program a character with a move as ridiculous as Peach breaking her back to put her foot up at a 90˚ angle, it doesn't seem to make sense, especially since the last two games weren't opposed to going the extra mile. Seems weird now to take that approach, hence why I and others posed the possibility of why not just putting more "fluff" or a petticoat in her design.

Or just having her keep the panties.

Why can't the Japanese think like this? If they still take the shots, it won't even look right. Yet you have ZSS the way she looks and palutena dancing on a stripper pole. But my wife has to be PG rated. Are you freaking serious? Panties or roit!

They're just panties!
.................................You know what? The heck you and everything that you stand for. How about that?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Last edited:

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to the boards as a member but I've always used smashboards as a competitive reference since the start of Brawl haha. Wanted to put my first post here since I'm a Peach main and I've been following this thread for the past 2 months lol nice to meet all of you! It makes me glad there's a lot of people who play Peach as well!

Raven_Peach

Smash Rookie
do we know all of peaches custom moves yet?
So far only one variation of each has been reported.

Toad: Deals damage instead of absorbing and releasing spores

Peach Bomber: A variant in which the move travels farther forward, moves vertically, and is stronger when it connects.

Peach Parasol: A variant where the initial jump is much higher, but the parasol does not open and Peach immediately enters a helpless state.

Vegetable: Heavy Vegetable: Takes longer to pull out the vegetable, and the vegetable deals much more damage.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ BoAA BoAA : Hello, fellow Peach main! Welcome to SmashBoards! Hope you will enjoy yourself on here. We are a very dedicated community to Smash and Peach. x)

@ M Meru. : The loss of Knockback stalling is an excellent news! Thanks for the share!

Oh, and regarding double jumps... I definitively prefer Melee's than Brawl's. I love to edgeguard wildly like Armada does. And in order to do so, you need a long double jump to ensure your recovery.

Last edited:

Raven_Peach

Smash Rookie
Guys I got peach footage

Shes 17 minutes into the vid.

And apparently shes terrible. #somuchsadface

I cant accept this
No she's not terrible, the player using her doesn't play her very well.

Last edited:

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ PKIvysaur PKIvysaur : The Dark Pit user appears to be much more experienced that the Peach one. Furthermore, the later doesn't seem to have much experience using Peach at all. Also, he would blindly charge in without spacing properly...

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
Yea you could tell he doesn't know what Peach's strengths are. I'm sure he said he was just trying characters out

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
@ PKIvysaur PKIvysaur : The Dark Pit user appears to be much more experienced that the Peach one. Furthermore, the later doesn't seem to have much experience using Peach at all. Also, he would blindly charge in without spacing properly...

I trust your judgment. I hope you're right. I also hope she gets at least B tier :/

But oh my that peach bomber looks sexy fine. To bad he never actually hit anyone with it

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I like men in underwear, so I can understand why you miss them.

Also, Peach just needs al her moves to be kill moves.
Well Swimsuit shulk is a thing.

Kind of interesting to see the male characters are getting fan service for once. I mean, a male character I know nothing about, but a male character.

Nintendo characters always felt too sacred to me for in series fanservice though if you wanted your favorite characters slutted up go find fanart.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Well Swimsuit shulk is a thing.

Kind of interesting to see the male characters are getting fan service for once. I mean, a male character I know nothing about, but a male character.

Nintendo characters always felt too sacred to me for in series fanservice though if you wanted your favorite characters ****ted up go find fanart.
Captain Falcon day one.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Twinks are not my thing.
But I get what you mean.
Fan service isn't really my thing, so yeah.

You give me my cute shota boys and pretty dress wearing girls and I'm happy.

Ness is my magic son okay (I really like the rare art where he and peach are alseep with him on her lap...it's more common with lucas though)

Top Bottom