• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers is only used to fighting good Ganons, though. My bad Ganon is going to completely surprise him with bad technique and my bad skills, and I'll be able to catch him off guard and 4 stock him.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That doesn't work?

Well, hopefully it'll work on PP's Kirby. If not, I'll win anyway. If for some unimaginable reason I don't win, then we'll both have lost more money to PP's Kirby than any other player/character.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah =/

you're still beast to team with.

maybe we should take some random teams mm's at ncsu lol. maybe karn and david? they're usually down for a challenge lol.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo ill commentate the ditto, that sounds fun...

Also, for the record, jiggs loses to pichu so thats not too impressive

:phone:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well Chris in all actuality were just animals pressing on plastics and metals to make things happen on a glass screen to satisfy our most basic human natures and needs in the GRAND scheme of things.

Swag

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just got a new cord in the mail, so I can now record/stream Brawl as well as Melee. I don't own a copy of Brawl, though, so I'll need to use someone else's Wii to record. Or I could just use someone else's copy of Brawl.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, now that i've entered a tournament i wasn't interested in at all...

not sure if i'm hyped for this, or if i'm just not gonna go lmao.

monochrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom