• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well, now that i've entered a tournament i wasn't interested in at all...

not sure if i'm hyped for this, or if i'm just not gonna go lmao.

monochrome.
if you wanna fail and mistake a charlotte melee tourney for a raleigh one(sadly they're that different) then it's on you but pretty silly imo.

lots of people are coming to this and there will be great games and you'll be able to test yourself better here. definitely worth going

edit:

lmao don't count out yay until 3 hours past start time of a given tourney

also I've met sadface before and he is cool. he's more coming for the experience right now though =p

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Is it just me, or is my above post completely empty? All I did was tell Chris he should be hyped for this tournament, and I was looking forward to the double Ganon.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So since Exdeath isn't coming anymore, all of the Floridians that were confirmed are no longer confirmed.

Except for me, because I refuse to miss this, so I'm still coming, and I may bring two Orlando melee players if anyone is interested.

So, I guess you can remove "Florida" from the title now until further notice. :c

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If we get junk done on time I'm down.

Probably a good idea for Melee tbh since it'll use one setup anyway.

A lolsy side event like low tier or some other shenanigans like Cactuar's ruleset(with random character selection even maybe) could also go down.

If we're ending at 5(and getting food afterward we'd still have time) it couldn't hurt I suppose.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Low tier with Cactuar's ruleset would be fun.

Also, we should try to get the crew battle done during Brawl pools. I doubt anyone cares about having pools recorded, whereas having a crew battle recorded and commentated would be much more interesting.

$mike

Smash Ace
i doubt a crew battle will/should happen. im anticipating singles to end at usual "late as ****" NC time

however, people should step their game up so we can end early, then we can do a crew battle play 64.

plz

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Maybe 50% chance lol. We just finished Delaware today but I always end up sticking around for a while. Hopefully not too long

Exdeath

Smash Master
People in Florida are too lazy, haha. Someone decided to throw a tournament the same day as yours in Orlando, and the Tampa guys barely even leave their own city, let alone travel to an OoS event. It was a long shot from the start.
I wasn't lazy; I was just discouraged. I asked pretty much every Brawl player north of Miami and south of Gainesville. I had a LOT of alternates when I started out and then everybody except you and I bailed.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Bring Col Bol, Hbox, and Plup
I called Juan, and he said he has school. Colin is busy with school, and Plup is still in 12th grade.

Sorry to disappoint you.

:c

I may end up bringing some Brawl players! :bee:

If anyone from Florida sees this and would like to come, it's 40 dollars round trip, and we depart from the UCF area in Orlando. Message me! Two spots left.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You need to bring two more Florida Ganons.

And why does being in 12th grade stop him from being able to come? I'm in 12th grade and I can go to this.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Parent johns.

Kadaj, I'm a Melee, Brawl, and 64 player. I'm not specific to either, unlike the rest of the community. I legitimately enjoy all three equally, and I'm not completely *** at any of them. :)

And I'm bringing my mother and my girlfriend. They have things in NC that are special to them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so godlike you get brought to last game by some scrub that got 3 stocked by a melee player xD

hmm...oldschool nc represent =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom