• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm usually on time.

stingers make sure your ride is real and gets there on time lol ;)

also, that was EMB, not EWB.

and pc almost 4 stocked kage too. and he did 4 stock ghatzu, who is a fairly legitimate falcon. pc is just...good.

$mike

Smash Ace
on topic of showing up on time:

at the last one i went to, we (chris's car) were basically the first ones there (besides like 3 people). it took a good 2 to 3 hours for anyone to show up. get on your **** people. let's start at 12. and lol pp you've never been on time to anything ever :urg:

and to all the herbies, don't leave in the middle of the tournament to smoke. do that **** after you're out. i can't ***** about this enough. last time we basically had to cancel teams because 1/2 of the teams went MIA for an hour+. then later, singles was delayed a bit. tf.

k anyway

me+yay = double douglas lesgo

and

pp your mario's getting snuffed

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So what time will most people be getting here? I might arrive sometime between 10 and 11 if there'll be enough people.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'll MM his Marth if he agrees to suicide 3 times before the start of each game. That should make it kind of even, but still in his favor.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Im gonna try to be there around 1030 - 11. It doesn't really matter if you show up earlier though so please feel free

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh i was talkin about melee teams lol. I always have to play either PP's team or the OOS equivalent, every tournament
last time was RR though, I forgot XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From my understanding of things, Chu doesn't wanna play me lol. It's whatever I plan on whuppin all of OOS butt either way. ;)

Also I'm definitely entering with a teammate you wonderful friends. <3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp's kirby has taken more money from me than any other person or character.

unless you count that doubles MM from jim and stingers lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
When youre telling your grandkids about what you wasted the prime of your life doing...just remember who it was that kept you in place the whole time.
The Kids.
And that'll never change chris.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol wasted the prime of my life? i guess you could call it that, but i'm having a good time here and that's what matters.

i've already beaten jim in tournament, and soon your peach will suffer the same consequence. relax, and enjoy the show.

once i start teaming with moo, if i start teaming with moo, we plan to take the ganon/peach crown of NC. enjoy it while it lasts.

i'll still team with you at any tourney we're at that jim isn't at. the last NCSU was pretty fun.

DAMN STRAIGHT I **** TALK AND THEN TALK ABOUT TEAMING GET AT ME

:ganondorf:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Don't worry Chris, when I get to State I'll give Stingers lots of Ganon training, and then he'll be able to beat you in brackets without any trouble.

PP, I'm going to make sure we have our Kirby MM on my setup so it gets recorded, and we'll drag some guys into commentating, because everyone loves commentating Kirby dittos. You'd better be careful, because my spinny attack is spinnier than your spinny attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom