• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Anyone else's sig get screwed up with the layout? I can't get mine perfect. the right side of the purple lines are longer than my name, but when you're editing the sig it's perfect. :c

Tesh

Smash Hero
Didn't ZSS boards have a big drama party when Nick Riddle showed up and proved he was better than Snakee and there was a bunch of salt.

Now who will make Salem look obsolete...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Snakeee and I even said the same stuff.
He said what I did shouldn't work.
I say what Salem does shouldn't work.

The only difference is Salem isn't a 2012 NickRiddle. He's a 2013 B-reversal.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The great prophet Orion* put it best. Salem got first at Apex and will proceed to do no better than 5th at every local he attends.

B)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You mean the same Orion that can't beat any ZSS players? That guy?
Ask NR what playing orion is like, not that this has anything to do with actual play and more with crazy offkilter predictions about players that are correct.

Like somebody losing to me and then beating Snakeee in tourney same day. B)

EDIT: Really, sunglasses isn't a thing? Wow.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
The reward can be big if your opponent doesn't see it coming. Of course there will always be ways to avoid it, its good to mix things up makes it more fun and could open more opportunities for kills/damage that you didn't know about before

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Snakeee and I even said the same stuff.
He said what I did shouldn't work.
I say what Salem does shouldn't work.

The only difference is Salem isn't a 2012 NickRiddle. He's a 2013 B-reversal.
Maybe salem would be nice enough to upload videos of how he b-reversal that whip.

:pow:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Are you talking about a simple b-reversal whip, like jump forward->whip back, or as you run off platforms? That's not super easy but with some practice you can get it down.

If you're talking about the other **** Salem does where he jumps forward and side-bs while flying backwards... well... that's very hard and the fact that he can do it so consistently is pretty mind-boggling.

I know how to do it in theory but I can't really make it work without losing all my momentum on the backswing.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Hours and hours and hours making it muscle memory, same as the people who can run through SMUPs and fire like a million bullets a minute.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wait, you guys have trouble consistently doing the b-reverse where you send yourself backwards while facing forwards?
:dazwa:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
It's relatively easy to wave bounce side specials

Wave bouncing neutral specials takes some precision that might make it "hard" and takes practice

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think wavebouncing nB is a lot easier.

Unless you're already moving backwards, then wavebouncing sideB is easier because it's basically the same input as a b-reverse since you're already holding back.

Top Bottom