• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
pretty much what I'm thinking.

I remember when ally came to europe, I was litterly the only one cheering for him when he had to play gluttony xD everyone was mad at me haha
But that's so weird :(

When I watch hype sets I tend to cheer for every awesome play. I have a ZSS bias (hurr) but I still love a good back and forth match.

Different regions bring so much to the game, it's awesome to watch someone from Japan play someone from California. Very interesting to see

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
You should all come to Germany summer '13, Final Destination will be the greatest tourney EVER in Europe

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I played a practical joke on him with a hack showing that you could clash with ZSS's grab making it even worse than it already is

:p

Aren't I hilarious?

DeLux

It was a genius setup when I copied you the files for the frame by frame code :p

Wait a month to point it out

Success :D

DeLux

There will be no video

As Xonar says, it's all a coverup

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yo v115.

Teach me how to **** Oli.
**** CQC with jabs, and mix them up with cancels, tilts, dash attack and grab. Full jab combo works on Oli unless he SDIs out/SDIs down to the ground and shields.
Bair is safe on his shield and is pretty good for approaches.
Never ever ever do a landing nair on his shield unless it's retreated and perfectly spaced.
Pressure from mid range with fully charged laser --> sideB. If he shields the laser he's forced to shield the sideB, if he spotdodges the laser he gets HIT by sideB.
Pressure with spaced, grounded sideB approaches.

Don't try to dsmash landings unless you space the dsmash or the Oli is bad and you know he's going to airdodge into the ground. If it's not spaced and the Oli knows what he's doing, he'll nair (perhaps whistle-->nair) into usmash if you don't SDI properly.

You're mostly going to be approaching with dash attack, dash grab, bair and grounded sideB.

Air release --> uair is a true combo, you just have to buffer the dash.

Suitpieces RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE, you just have to be good with them. Put up bouncing suitpiece walls. FD is good because of this.
Usmash is good for juggles.

If you want to camp, shield/jab Pikmin to prevent them from latching on.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
It was very hard to juggle Nietono in the air. He just used the down-b so well, and also the nair (if i didn't space correct) or aerial or airdodge.
In the end I found out, that punishing him while LANDING was the best option to make damage. Dash Attack, Grab, RARELY Downsmash, dtilt, Running Shield to punish are all good options.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
**** CQC with jabs, and mix them up with cancels, tilts, dash attack and grab. Full jab combo works on Oli unless he SDIs out/SDIs down to the ground and shields.
Never ever ever do a landing nair on his shield unless it's retreated and perfectly spaced.
Pressure from mid range with fully charged laser --> sideB. If he shields the laser he's forced to shield the sideB, if he spotdodges the laser he gets HIT by sideB.

Don't try to dsmash landings unless you space the dsmash or the Oli is bad and you know he's going to airdodge into the ground. If it's not spaced and the Oli knows what he's doing, he'll nair (perhaps whistle-->nair) into usmash if you don't SDI properly.

You're mostly going to be approaching with dash attack, dash grab, bair and grounded sideB.

Suitpieces RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE, you just have to be good with them. Put up bouncing suitpiece walls. FD is good because of this.

Ill try the grounded Side B stuff sometime this weekend, that sounds interesting. Whats CQC?
Armor Pieces are fantastic...both ways around. If olimar holds an armor pieces and starts camping you with side B, what can you possibly do?
Pivot grab is the ultimate way to juggle olimar. Unless he has a purple then he cant punish you for it, and can't whistle it! Also, Wavebouncing is another amazing tool, Its basically a safe side B hit. I hate Dash attack in this match up...it just leads to me getting killed. If they Nair into your shield then its a free Up B out of Shield...which can lead into Down smash XD

Dakpo

Smash Lord

V115!!!! ground Side B is the best thing ever. This along with Pivot grabs is making this match up seem more and more possible. Also camp olimar until he throws his Purples....THEN KILL THEM. Its almost pointless to approach when purples are being thrown at you

DeLux

Mixing up between Bair > Buffer Flip Jump away and Bair > Buffer Turn Around Jab on landing is pretty awesome, especially if your spacing is good against Olimar imo

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I been testing the pushing through glitch on sv and its gotten a lot easier to do also we can get quite a distance with it, I was doing it on the left side ledge and landed and a bit further than half the stage, also it seems to work as a good quick ledgeguard in a way ill try and up a video.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I been testing the pushing through glitch on sv and its gotten a lot easier to do also we can get quite a distance with it, I was doing it on the left side ledge and landed and a bit further than half the stage, also it seems to work as a good quick ledgeguard in a way ill try and up a video.
I still can't get it to work... D:

Top Bottom