• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Ugh I keep forgetting due to this lame 5 week quarter I've got class 6-9 every night -_-;;.
Probobly won't get to practice this week unless it early during the day or something.

I'll still be here to win singles and doubles though.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ugh I Keep Forgetting Due To This Lame 5 Week Quarter I've Got Class 6-9 Every Night -_-;;.
Probobly Won't Get To Practice This Week Unless It Early During The Day Or Something.

I'll Still Be Here To Win Singles And Doubles Though.
Pr Mm $10?

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
It means that you can never get a partner no matter how hard you try.

...Although, the difference between me and you is that you actually succeed. Darn. D:

:069:
Well polt, if you can't find anyone else ill be your partner...I'm a bit rusty though.
I played on brawl for the first time in ages yesterday ( on aib wifi ) and lost my first three matches lol... but I won my fourth :D
Ill be practicing for this though :p

Master Raven

Smash Master
I might actually make it to one of these provided I have a free Saturday next month.

... These tournies have really been the only consistently active ones in SFL over this quarter period of the year. :l

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well polt, if you can't find anyone else ill be your partner...I'm a bit rusty though.
I played on brawl for the first time in ages yesterday ( on aib wifi ) and lost my first three matches lol... but I won my fourth :D
Ill be practicing for this though :p
OK, it worked before. Maybe it can work again. =P

Get some offline practice, though. You really need it.

(I'll be doing a PR match with any PRer I don't meet in the brackets)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yes 3/5, 2$ from each person, tourney rules, get wreckedddddd. oh and good luck =D

OverLade

Smash Hero
So yeah Im going to WATO.

Seibrikberg/Chizzaz/Rick Niddle/TehShnipa/Raving/Masteraving/Poltrystuff please come.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So yeah Im going to WATO.

Seibrikberg/Chizzaz/Rick Niddle/TehShnipa/Raving/Masteraving/Poltrystuff please come.
Well, I would go if it wasn't the same day as this. I'm planning on travelling up there next week for Winterfest, so I don't want to be too tired out by going up there twice in a row. Sorry. :(

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
So , Seibrik , Chaz , Esam and Shaky aren't going to be here... thats 4 good players and 3 teams gone. Free moneyyyyyy :) . But I want points **** it! More teams needa enter.....

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol oh joy... 2 more tournies and i'm retiring... then make money, and make a venue/restaurant serving too good food and run tournies to profit lol
Youre going to need a lot of hype for people to come and play.

Which is why I need to make a TV/Youtube show where I commentate and have other people commentate. Who hasn't enjoyed those game shows where their commentary is ridiculous? Anyone want to help?

Hype for food will depend on how good it is :)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I still need a ride to this!

Youre going to need a lot of hype for people to come and play.

Which is why I need to make a TV/Youtube show where I commentate and have other people commentate. Who hasn't enjoyed those game shows where their commentary is ridiculous? Anyone want to help?

Hype for food will depend on how good it is :)
I would help as long as a little bit of hate is allowed. :laugh:

Top Bottom