• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Don't worry. I still don't have it . . . I work too many hours. I'll get it tomorrow after work though.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Zelda is actually not 2nd worst on the European tier list! She has been promoted to 4th worst in the game!

:phone:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I didn't like her SS look at first, but it kinda grew on me after awhile. I still prefer her TP look though.
same here. here SS look is still adorable. i would hope that they can put in her SS and her TP models in SSB4. give here 12 costumes like Wario >.>
Zelda is actually not 2nd worst on the European tier list! She has been promoted to 4th worst in the game!

really? guess Europe is moving fastewr than us at that lol
I don't know when i'm getting SS :(

me either. no money and the fact i am really slow at buying Zelda games

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
is it Today? ohh I didn't know as here people doesn't celebrate it...

Happy Thanksgiving day for the ones who do celebrate it!!

RaqTasmeneth

Smash Apprentice
KRTD has my hype atm, but I know I will be investing in this game in the near future. Do I need additional hardware to make SS work? I still have the basic wii 4.3u pak.

As for that new Zelda look...I dunno. I hope Zelda doesnt look like that in SSBU. I prefer her TP regal look. Too much possibility of radical change to Zelda's moveset.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I guess I'm the only one who enjoys Zelda's look in SS. However I wish she wasn't so "plain". Her white dress looks so simple-- not something that'd be enjoyable to see in HD.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^ "How to make the best Fair in the game better." (Marth's being the best)
That would be sweet. Zelda has trouble connecting but characters like Marth/Snake etc have huge attack area powerful moves :( .

Finally the one-time-in-2008-post wonder who previously had 'Rizen' for a name either changed it or his account was deleted. Now I have Rizen as my name for all 3 SSBs sites and my tag:bee:.
<

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
You guys probably know but this is lolworthy:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314736

k Zelda boards, you know what to do! *looks at Sonic*
lol that is funny to read.
^ "How to make the best Fair in the game better." (Marth's being the best)
That would be sweet. Zelda has trouble connecting but characters like Marth/Snake etc have huge attack area powerful moves :( .

Finally the one-time-in-2008-post wonder who previously had 'Rizen' for a name either changed it or his account was deleted. Now I have Rizen as my name for all 3 SSBs sites and my tag:bee:.
<
some how I imagine Zelda doing this kick when talking about arcing Fair/Bair

thats nice. i really only have 2 user names. my smash one here and then my other one i use everywhere else

MechaWave

Smash Champion
lol it took me some time to get the Hylian Shield. Mainly because of
Koloktos

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I guess I'm the only one who enjoys Zelda's look in SS. However I wish she wasn't so "plain". Her white dress looks so simple-- not something that'd be enjoyable to see in HD.
My twin and I agreed: link makes a WAY prettier girl than Zelda . . . then we wondered why all the girls were flirting with someone who obviously doesn't prefer the ladies :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
^It's his lips and EYELINER !
TP's Link was the most masculine version.

But in SS the main bad guy he fights wheres white diamond pattern tights so, ...um, Link might look more manly by comparison. It depends on how you take it

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I don't feel like Link looked girly in SS, maybe I missed something though o.o

And I agree Rizen. Oh and one of the professors at the Academy looked girly too, especially from behind (AS IN HIS HAIR)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
^It's his lips and EYELINER !
TP's Link was the most masculine version.

But in SS the main bad guy he fights wheres white diamond pattern tights so, ...um, Link might look more manly by comparison. It depends on how you take it
The first time we encounter him, he licks link's ears . . . . yeah, of course link is masculine compared to that. Actually, though, I didn't particularly MIND link's SS style, once he got his tunic and all, but I still don't prefer it . . . it's just . . . he was too pretty, those lips especially.

Zelda on the other hand . . . just no. Not in a million years. TP Zelda is so much better than SS Zelda that it's mathematically impossible to even compare them.

Sidenote: My little sister refered to impa as "the girl who looks like she REALLY needs to eat a cheeseburger"

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Personally I like all the girly men in the game :D

Honestly, I actually prefer OoT Link's style. Especially the better model in the remake.

Top Bottom