• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
well it's the first time it happens to me(timing out with Zelda) and I don't know if I really want this happens again... it's kind of way too very unconfortable to know that who ever screws up will die a horrible death x_x

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
time outs are so lolzy. i've lost count how many times i've almost timed out/been timed out
I know xD

Only time outs I can remember having were with Samus, Toon Link, Link, and someone else who escapes my memory...

well it's the first time it happens to me(timing out with Zelda) and I don't know if I really want this happens again... it's kind of way too very unconfortable to know that who ever screws up will die a horrible death x_x
Yeah, especially fighting someone like Snake, who can kill you by looking at you

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I never timed out someone, I always stay barely out of opponent's range and punish stuff....
I guess that's why I always lose to Pikachu...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Time outs are super lame. It's only happened to me once (because I'd rather rush in, hope for the best, and get the match over with), but even watching it happen to other people irritates the hell out of me. :glare:

I thought there was no Kaylo anymore D: hi!!!
I still exist, but on Pika boards and Smash Lab exclusively. =X

Sonic used mean look.

KayLo can no longer escape
Well, ****.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol whenever I try to camp with Zelda >I got an advantage, I somehow end up screwing an aerial Pivotted Din's Fire near the lege, finishing on the most floaty and slow fall-to-their-death fail ever....

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well, ****.
oh kaylo... how I wish we were doing this apex thing together..... stupid school and boyfriend!

Actually it seems like the only way I will get to see you any time soon is if I do a pharmacy internship rotation in Philly.

So it looks like I either dont see you at all.... or I live with you for a month. haha. talk about extremes!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll join provided I can get my mic to work and that I can figure out how to use Skype. :p

Edit:

Currently Active Users (for the Zelda board)
34 (1 members & 33 guests)

What is this I don't even...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So it looks like I either dont see you at all.... or I live with you for a month. haha. talk about extremes!
The latter imo!

anyone wanna start a zelda skype group that will act exactly the same as the xat??
I'll join the chat part in the Skype group at some point, but I don't have a mic. :c

MechaWave

Smash Champion
KayLo! said:
I'll join the chat part in the Skype group at some point, but I don't have a mic. :c
You don't need one. I don't have one of my own but I can borrow one (depends on the time of day.)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
my computer is in the shop, I have been posting from my 3DS all week. But when my computer gets back, we can totally do this skype thing

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
yay tell me when people have sorted out their profiles and stuff so i can start adding people. you can also PM them to me if you don't wanna share publicly. I think the group options in skype are awesome. at least it won't glitch out as much as the xat did sometimes XD

i don't have a mic either btw

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
I don't have that skype thing and I don't know how good idea it is to download it to this PC(my father's PC) but I think it could be useful to practice my spoken english because I don't feel very fluent as I haven't spoken in english wih someone for about... a lot of time lol

if I get it I'll do it... but is it really necesary a mic or the PC's mic works?

damn it was a good party last night, I just finished cleaning and in some stupid match I played while a bit drunk accidentally transformed into sheik and did that GR DACUS on MK... and I never tried it before lol

I think I play better when drunk (ok no)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I don't have that skype thing and I don't know how good idea it is to download it to this PC(my father's PC) but I think it could be useful to practice my spoken english because I don't feel very fluent as I haven't spoken in english wih someone for about... a lot of time lol

if I get it I'll do it... but is it really necesary a mic or the PC's mic works?

damn it was a good party last night, I just finished cleaning and in some stupid match I played while a bit drunk accidentally transformed into sheik and did that GR DACUS on MK... and I never tried it before lol

I think I play better when drunk (ok no)
drunken smash fist anyone? lol

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Just got back from the Lone Star Circuit tourney awhile ago. It was awesome, but I'm dead tired. We got up early as heck to drive to Austin, which is like 2 hours away. There were a lot of good players there, including M2K, Havok, MikeHaze, Ultimate Razer, Gnes, Trela, Dabuz, Tearbear, Megafox, K Prime, and many more.

I beat my first opponent, a Falco main. I fought a ton of Falcos in friendlies... I swear I have this MU down xD
My second opponent was Tearbear, which I lost to, both at last stocks, he SD'd once, and I SD'd once
My third opponent was a DK main who I read like a book but I decided to SD three times due to failed inputs

Seems like my tournies losses lately have consisted mostly of SDs <.<

Did friendlies with Havok, a very decent Snake, and a ton of other people. Snake's f-tilt wrecks Zelda. Offline, online, it doesn't matter where. Played a good Sheik that went by 'B Up' as his tag. K Prime's Pikachu gave me a little more trouble than last time. And I played friendlies with a whole bunch of other people.

Overall, the tourney was great, and I got to meet some top players (some of who had come out of state for this tourney). Got some more general MU experience, especially Falco. There were like at least 75 players in this tourney!

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
very very good mocha... too bad those SD's happened I was exactly remembering you said you SD at your last tourney when I read the SD's part...

snake as I say is just stupid I don't really know how I play against him when I do good so I don't do good always ._.

keep up the good work I'm pretty sure you'll be or already are a top Zelda

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
That's really good Mocha. I'm happy to see ya traveling and improving. Looking forward to more stuff in the future.

:rosalina:
Thanks 2L

very very good mocha... too bad those SD's happened I was exactly remembering you said you SD at your last tourney when I read the SD's part...

snake as I say is just stupid I don't really know how I play against him when I do good so I don't do good always ._.

Yeah SDs love me. I'm not sure exactly why I'm doing this in tourney ( I rarely seem to do this in friendlies). i don't know if I failed an input or something, or if I was nervous. Maybe both?

Havok's Snake was nice. He made really good use of his nades and knew how to put a lot of pressure on me to keep me away from the stage, definitely had his stage control down.

Will keep trying harder, thanks Alan. DarkMusician, Ed, and NinjaLink are still the best : D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Just got back from the Lone Star Circuit tourney awhile ago. It was awesome, but I'm dead tired. We got up early as heck to drive to Austin, which is like 2 hours away. There were a lot of good players there, including M2K, Havok, MikeHaze, Ultimate Razer, Gnes, Trela, Dabuz, Tearbear, Megafox, K Prime, and many more.

I beat my first opponent, a Falco main. I fought a ton of Falcos in friendlies... I swear I have this MU down xD
My second opponent was Tearbear, which I lost to, both at last stocks, he SD'd once, and I SD'd once
My third opponent was a DK main who I read like a book but I decided to SD three times due to failed inputs

Seems like my tournies losses lately have consisted mostly of SDs <.<

Did friendlies with Havok, a very decent Snake, and a ton of other people. Snake's f-tilt wrecks Zelda. Offline, online, it doesn't matter where. Played a good Sheik that went by 'B Up' as his tag. K Prime's Pikachu gave me a little more trouble than last time. And I played friendlies with a whole bunch of other people.

Overall, the tourney was great, and I got to meet some top players (some of who had come out of state for this tourney). Got some more general MU experience, especially Falco. There were like at least 75 players in this tourney!
nice Mocha! that sounds like it was so much fun

most of mine i end up losing because i lost patience

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Great job Mocha!!
It almost inspire me for using Zelda next tournament (26th).

Top Bottom