• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@JZ: I don't talk about myself.

@Riot: I dunno. I liked putting results of me using Zelda on there. :(

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
He says to keep a record of your results anyways. (Which we are doing in the results thread) He has something else planned although I don't know what it is yet. Let's hope its awesome.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
He says to keep a record of your results anyways. (Which we are doing in the results thread) He has something else planned although I don't know what it is yet. Let's hope its awesome.
True but it's hardly updated. >_>

Just saying

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo!

I am calling you out!

I will be at DSO in Philly on May 8th. I'm coming to your turf. No excuses. Be there.
Says the man who abandoned me at Pound 4!

I'll be there. =P I'll even mm you, Pika vs. Zelda, $5, Bo3. I'm doing the reverse with another Pika who's gonna be there (Mister E).

Only Brawl, though. I haven't played B+ in ages.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Says the man who abandoned me at Pound 4!

I'll be there. =P I'll even mm you, Pika vs. Zelda, $5, Bo3. I'm doing the reverse with another Pika who's gonna be there (Mister E).

Only Brawl, though. I haven't played B+ in ages.
Oh, it's on!

I haven't played brawl in... when was the Reagan administration... uhh... almost 1.5 years. (It has been out this long already, yikes!)

I am entering the Brawl tournament and Brawl+. I want to see what I can do even though it has been so long.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I do find that when you take big breaks from playing a game and you go back to playing - it's as if you're at the top of your game. I'm not talking massively big breaks... like bandit's 1.5 years, but say a week or 2, maybe a month, maybe more.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I do find that when you take big breaks from playing a game and you go back to playing - it's as if you're at the top of your game. I'm not talking massively big breaks... like bandit's 1.5 years, but say a week or 2, maybe a month, maybe more.
Absolutely true. I've gone 2-4 weeks without playing and come back with all my old bad habits gone. You see match-ups differently and play smarter because there is no frustration.

I have been playing Brawl+ and Project M pretty much on a weekly basis, so I haven't exactly been out of the game. I've just been playing faster, more technically sound games.

My Brawl+ teammate, Thunderhorse are bringing the Thunder & Lightning team to brawl at the tournament. Out to dominate like we did in Melee (3rd place in our first tourney!!
out of 3

I secured Mister E in Brawl+ for a MM and put out an offer to PhillyRider.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
*ahem* Hello Bandit. If I hadn't gone so long without playing this game, I'd probably MM you as well, but I'll just stick to seriouslies, if you don't mind.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. It's verrrrry slowly but surely getting done.

Not like Zelda's metagame changes anyway.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. Kk, Kata, but it better be good. =P

I don't really care what pictures you use or whatever, but the title is "Low Tier Princess" (although now it's more like subgarbage tier x.o), and the color scheme is greens/yellows/whatever goes with that. I dunno, Zeldspazz chose "lemons & limes" for the color scheme, so anything that fits that is fine.

Size is up to you as long as it's not ridiculously large.

You can add a subtitle to it if you want (like "Low Tier Princess: A Guide to Brawl Zelda" or something).

Just make it pretty. =X

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Right - that's cool! It'll be ready within the following week and if it's not then it'll be ready within the following year

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, I hope so. =P

In other news, I ended up getting third in that wifi tourney. Lost to K Prime (as usual :() and Serin.

I failed with Zelda and had to switch to Pika to take a game off Serin. Kirby's bair spam was just a little too much for me. Went back to Zelda vs. his DK and lost again, but meh, what can you do. =X

Bandit

Smash Lord
Good job!!

DK is soooo difficult for Zelda to deal with. He completely out ranges her in the air and the ground. I don't like that match-up.

I had some good matches in Brawl+ recently vs a good DK. I lost in Game 3 on my counterpick by getting fsmashed at like 70% and dying with great DI (I took him to Brinstar so he would not use his ZSS which I can't beat). He was at 180% and I was just camping the crap out of him. Just couldn't land the killing blow on the last stock.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I wasn't so fond of it either, but that could be because I don't know the matchup at all. x.x Wasn't really sure what I was doing.

He also super armor punched through one of my LKs. :mad:!!!!! Or maybe my kick just didn't come out in time, but either way, it was not a happy moment. ;_____;

Bandit

Smash Lord
I remember when Zelda had the triforce of wisdom and the evil wizard Ganon had the triforce of power.
Whoever gets both will rule this land forever, you must help me Link!

Good Times

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I remember the days before I met MrEh and sniperworm. I was such as scrub. I wouldn't be a 10th of the player I am today had I not befriended them.

Top Bottom