• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well at least you made it to winner's finals :D

there was only one wifi tourney i almost made it to winners finals, the rest i was always eliminated by the third round by Pink Fresh....

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well that's stupid.

EDIT: Ether just posted saying TA is on. MLG updated the doubles ruleset.
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it up. That's one out of EVERYTHING they fixed. They need to get cracking on fixing the rules.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Not that time. =P

Btw, I made it to Winner's Finals in that wifi tourney..... but then I had to go against K Prime, lol. He's the only Pika who can beat me (out of all the Pikas I've played, which is a crapton), and I got 3-0'd as expected. We did friendlies after, and I only managed to win one match...... because he SD'd. ;-;

Anyways, Winner's bracket is waaaay ahead of Loser's, so now I'm gonna have to wait a long, long time til my next match. *siiiiiiigh~*
Your avatar matches this post's ending.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Haha, it does!

I really really want to change my avatar, though..... I hope the custom avatar function gets fixed soon. This was meant to be a temporary avi. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah we should. Although I keep putting off getting this adapter. X.X

I hope you play someone other than Zelda online, lol. My wifi Pika sucks balls, so I mainly go all Zelda, but...... Zelda dittos are the ****in worst.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Yeah we should. Although I keep putting off getting this adapter. X.X

I hope you play someone other than Zelda online, lol. My wifi Pika sucks balls, so I mainly go all Zelda, but...... Zelda dittos are the ****in worst.
I mainly go Wario/Zelda. I can play a couple of other characters. Although i'm not very good with them.

You want to play right now ?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want to, but I can't. >< Getting ready to go to a Smashfest.

But if you're still around when I get back (probably around 10-11 at the latest), definitely. & I'll be free during the day tomorrow.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I want to, but I can't. >< Getting ready to go to a Smashfest.

But if you're still around when I get back (probably around 10-11 at the latest), definitely. & I'll be free during the day tomorrow.
Alright I should be around then if not then tomorrow.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Why, yes I do. I think it is an atrocious idea!..................................I kid.

I play too at times. Let's play sometime! :3
Whenever you want to play just let me know.

i miss wifi i wish i could play it now rather than typing a paper

Well there's nothing preventing you from playing wifi it's not as though the paper is forcing you do it. You could always blow the paper off.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
but im at school library

and i just realized my Avi has been deleted......lol
Your old avi's been there for ages anyway. It's nice to have a change every now and then.

Not much has really happened to me recently, but today was my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.

Oh, and I managed to improve the colour of my teeth from THIS to THIS. It's the small things in life that give the most pleasure...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Your old avi's been there for ages anyway. It's nice to have a change every now and then.

Not much has really happened to me recently, but today was my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.

Oh, and I managed to improve the colour of my teeth from THIS to THIS. It's the small things in life that give the most pleasure...
ya, but it made it where everyone knew me from the Avi D:

although im liking my new one, she's more Zeldaish.

congrats on your grandparents staying together so long.

and congrats on your teeth moving towards being shine city, hope you don't blind someone with those shiny things.:bee:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
and congrats on your teeth moving towards being shine city, hope you don't blind someone with those shiny things.:bee:
Meh, even if they were that shiny, the metal clumps stuck on them would stop such an event occuring anyway. Hence why I can't simply cheat and bleach them white... One of them got chipped somehow, but not really enough to be a big deal.

School still sucks though. Every subject except English is really difficult (well, with English it gets a bit boring reading three or four different novels and plays and various poetry ALL on World War One, but it's pretty easy overall) Maths is particularly annoying. Why do they give you stuff that's ridiculously easy to do in your head, but so hard to actually right down any working for? Like integration: you don't go through any cut-and-dry methods to get the answer; you just do it...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I believe that's Zeldspazz's new account.

Anyways I was kinda shocked too when KLO and AL were talking like they been friends since before they were born.

I honestly thought the world would end right there. :X

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Oh LoL i didn't even realize that you had a new name.

Well me and Kaylo met at ktar 2 and we had a pretty cool conversation and I guys our meeting transfered over to the boards.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anyways I was kinda shocked too when KLO and AL were talking like they been friends since before they were born.

I honestly thought the world would end right there. :X
Lol. As irritated as I get with some people online, I don't use SWF to judge people offline.... because I know from personal experience how easy it is to get misunderstood when all you have to express yourself is text.

In any case: AL, I'm home, but my (stolen, lol) wifi isn't working atm. We'll play sometime tomorrow.... I should be home all day throughout the afternoon at least.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Erm... I know it's long overdue, but PAL now has music hacks! (That is if I'm interpreting the facts right)

This is most exciting because now my guilty pleasure custom SSBB playlist can be implemented FINALLY /dies

It's the new riivolution app. Anyone properly installed it yet here?

edit: o yes and I saw Alice in Wonderland last night. So disappointed! - slept halfway through. I could rant on about it but Burton, my god, what were you thinking making it so bad. Anyone else seen it?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
edit: o yes and I saw Alice in Wonderland last night. So disappointed! - slept halfway through. I could rant on about it but Burton, my god, what were you thinking making it so bad. Anyone else seen it?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you've got to be kidding me!

I love Alice in Wonderland, and I was looking forward to the movie so badly...... and now you're telling me it's bad?!?! ;-;

Is it even worth seeing, or should I just wait til it's out on DVD (a.k.a. til I can download it for free)?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Let me put it this way.... it's ****! Makes me rage as well because it could have been so so good.

The acting is terribad beyond belief, only good characters are the queen and the cheshire cat (who is the best cheshire cat to date imo!)... but Burton could have done some wonderful trippy dreamy stuff and he achieved none of that magic except retelling a classic in a style every other past adaptation has done exactly the same way. It's nothing, it's all same old, same old, just dressed in a darker setting, which is a bit underwhelming.

By all means see it though! I've sold it well!...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's so disappointing. :(

Thanks a lot, Kata! You've ruined my entire day with this! ;____;

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Ok guys, I've just get my Brawl FC
(I really didn't liked WiFi, and I avoided play it).

Please, add me, and be nice! =)
aka. do not **** me... yet...

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
cause school is a necessary evil
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]School isn't evil. It's just that some parts of it make absolutely no sense... Like the fact that you're allowed to use calculators that can differentiate and integrate for you IN THE EXAM! How that isn't counted as cheating is beyond me... Granted, 21st century technology in general has made trying to catch out cheaters a LOT harder.

At least they have glass chess sets. That always make things better. :bee:[/COLOR]

Bandit

Smash Lord
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]School isn't evil. It's just that some parts of it make absolutely no sense... Like the fact that you're allowed to use calculators that can differentiate and integrate for you IN THE EXAM! How that isn't counted as cheating is beyond me... Granted, 21st century technology in general has made trying to catch out cheaters a LOT harder.

At least they have glass chess sets. That always make things better. :bee:[/COLOR]
Number crunching just leads to petty mistakes.

You will never use the long version of how to find an integral in a real life situation. You will always use a calculator.

It is far more important to understand the structure of the problem and how to solve it. Crunching the actual numbers is not what the test is for.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like the fact that you're allowed to use calculators that can differentiate and integrate for you IN THE EXAM! How that isn't counted as cheating is beyond me...
Whenever we had math tests where graphic calculators were allowed, they made us write out the steps to demonstrate that we understood how to solve the problem. Just writing down an answer would get barely any credit.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you've got to be kidding me!

I love Alice in Wonderland, and I was looking forward to the movie so badly...... and now you're telling me it's bad?!?! ;-;

Is it even worth seeing, or should I just wait til it's out on DVD (a.k.a. til I can download it for free)?
Don't listen to him Alice was great.

Kaylo you can play now or no ?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gimme ~20 min. I'm making some pasta. =P

In the meantime, I'll check and see if my wifi's actually working. I should have the adapter by now, but I'm........ lazy and keep putting off going to buy one. x.x

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Gimme ~20 min. I'm making some pasta. =P

In the meantime, I'll check and see if my wifi's actually working. I should have the adapter by now, but I'm........ lazy and keep putting off going to buy one. x.x
Yeah but eventually you'll get tired of not having wifi at least that's what happened with me when I decide to get my router.

Top Bottom