• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero_Gamer Presents: Karate Explosion! (A Birmingham, AL Tourny) (October 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
yeah, i just told ragnarock this, but don't come to my place until after 6:00 Friday. I have school and stuff.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ok, thats just as good. I was planning on eating dinner up there. So Just come at your crib Zero or is your house closer Cheap Peach?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm bringing Will_ and possibly Saintrage with me.

ragnarock, go to Russ', I'll be there sleeping on his amazing couch.

j00t

Smash Champion
The entry fees should be $10 for singles and $15 for doubles.... but I'm not complaining... I guess. >_>;

I mean it's a ****ing AL tourney :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
The entry fees should be $10 for singles and $15 for doubles.... but I'm not complaining... I guess. P
I'd like 10 per person for singles and doubles too. ;)

And since all the AL melee people (all 6 of us) are coming (cept moogle), we can make a top 3-5 melee rankings for Al (lol) and just stick moogle in first, or something. :laugh:

Gizm0

Smash Rookie
Hey zero, ill be attending this, and 2 of my friends are coming too. cant wait!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The entry fees should be $10 for singles and $15 for doubles.... but I'm not complaining... I guess. >_>;

I mean it's a ****ing AL tourney :p
The reason im coming to the tourney is because its so cheap, if its was higher i probably wouldnt come.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'd like 10 per person for singles and doubles too. ;)

And since all the AL melee people (all 6 of us) are coming (cept moogle), we can make a top 3-5 melee rankings for Al (lol) and just stick moogle in first, or something. :laugh:
I contest this!

I will be #1!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'm going FRACO in singles
i think nu and george will also be attending this

zero i hope you've got all this pranned out running 4 tournaments is quite a challenge.
and brawl players are impatient and dont like to go last :-D

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Brawl tournaments always finish last, so might as well make them start after everything else so the other events don't have to wait.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Tourneys won't let you enter with a cpu as your partner. At least thats what i heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom